From Chatting to Meeting Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
herdad
herdad
352 Followers

I crawled into bed with K, our naked bodies laying on top of the bed sheets. K rested her head on my shoulder and she began running those fingers over my stomach and chest and once in awhile stopping to play with my nipple. She'd run her hand down to my crotch, getting ever so close to touching my dick, but then she'd work her hand back up my body.

She moved her head down to my chest and began sucking on one nipple while playing with the other. I moved my hand up and down her back, just enjoying the ability to touch her body. I grabbed her long hair again and gently pulled her away from my nipple and we began kissing again. But this time I wanted to kiss every inch of her face, neck and ears. K started moaning again and I felt my dick being caressed by those long fingers. As I nibbled on her neck, I whispered in her ear, "Roll over." And Kay obliged.

I started kissing her back. Her shoulders and her back and I worked my way down to that ass of hers. I crawled behind her and began pecking on her butt cheeks. I used my hands and spread them apart. And there right before my eyes was the cutest little butt hole winking at me. I stuck my tongue in and right away K started moaning. "Mmmm... that's nice... mmmm."

After awhile of the constant attention to her ass K started pushing her butt back towards me. She had gotten up on all fours and I was behind her, licking her butt like a dog in heat. "Mmmmm... give me that dick...mmmm."

This was an offer I couldn't refuse. This is my favorite position. And my Princess was on all fours begging me to stick my dick in her. But I like to just pile driving a girl in this position. K shared with me that she had never had a dick longer then 6" and I didn't want to hurt her. I got into position and held my dick head and found her wet pussy hole. I fell right into it and let out a loud sigh. I caught myself before I buried all of me in her. She had about five inches in her wet snatch. On the headboard of the bed was a mirror and I could see her face.

Her eyes were closed, strains of hair bounced back and forth on her face, in tune with our fucking. Her mouth opened in a perfect shape of an O. It was a magnificent view. Then I looked down at that ass as I bounced around and I couldn't help myself. I buried my dick inside of her. K let out a loud moan and said, "OOOOHHHH my god... oooohhhh fuck.... oooooohhh."

Her screams brought me back to reality. And I froze with my dick halfway in her pussy. K turned back to look at me and said, "Don't quit I love it. I've never felt so full." And she turned back and I eyes made contact in the mirror and she started rocking back and forth as I stayed still. She was in charge of the tempo and I broke away from her eyes and looked down as more and more of my dick slid back into her.

Six inches, then seven, then I could feel her butt slamming against my pelvic bone. She had all eight inches of me in her. I looked back in the mirror and again her eyes were closed and her mouth open. I gave her ass a light slap and said, "That's it Princess fuck that big dick... come on fuck me." And I grabbed her love handles and began pounding away on a lady who just an hour or so ago I had never seen. I pounded away, not wanting this to ever end. My fantasy of how it would be with K was a reality and it was better then every dream I had about this girl. "Come on K fuck me... mmmm.... that's it."

Reaching new depths in her pussy it wasn't long before K was close to reaching another orgasm. "Mmmm.... I love your dick old man." I took that as a compliment. She always told me through our e-mails that she had a thing for older men. And I never really thought of myself a lot older then her. There were only eight years separating us, but she called me old man. "Mmmmm.... give me your hot cum.... mmmm... give it to me." And I fucked her harder, I was trying to last but I hadn't jacked-off in three days and I had one very hot woman with me.

"Oooohhh... K.... oooohhh.... I love your pussy... mmmm.... I love that ass." And I slapped it again and I shot my load into her. "Oooohhh fuck K.... mmmm.... I'm going to fuck you all weekend." I stopped moving and looked down at her and watching her back arch and collapse as she caught her breath. I leaned forward and started kissing her neck and again began working my way down her body.

My dick fell out of her pussy and I began licking her butt hole again. Then I laid on my back and grabbed her hips and sat her pussy on my face and began licking her pussy and swallowing her juices and mine. It dribbled down my chin and I was covered with our milky frosting. "Mmmm... I love it.... mmmmm... no one's ever done that."

I kept licking away knowing that I was the first man in her 43 years on this earth that had eaten her pussy minutes after we had fucked. And I loved every second of it. "Mmmmm." She basically collapsed on top of me. I had trouble finding air but I didn't care, I wanted to please my Princess. "Mmmm... you're so sweet... mmmm.... mmmm." One thing we never talked about was her asshole. She seemed to like me licking it, but I had no idea if anybody stuck their dick in it, let alone a finger.

I threw caution to the wind and as I munched away, I stuck one finger in her butt hole. "Mmmmm.... oooohhhh.... ooohhh." Halfway with tears, halfway with giggles, K said, "I'm coming again.... mmmmm..... mmmmm." And I kept swallowing our juices as she sat on my face. She had become a wet noodle basically just dead weight on top of me as she tried to catch her breath. She reached behind and grabbed my wrist and removed my finger from her butt hole.

She rolled off of me and collapsed on the bed. I started to crawl up to her but she took her hands and placed them on both sides of my face and pulled me close to her. She opened her mouth and I stuck my tongue in it. And I laid halfway on top of her and we kissed and tasted each others sweetness.

After ten minutes we laid next to each other looking into each others eyes. I ran my fingers through her hair and she had her hand going ever so slowly up and down my back. I smiled at her and said, "This has the makings of a great weekend." And I leaned in and kissed her nose.

She giggled and snuggled close to me. I rolled on my back and before she rested next to me, she grabbed the blanket which ended up on the floor and covered us up. Her head resting on my chest. I ran my hand up and down her arm, feeling her boob on my side. I kissed the top of her head, tasting her hair. We laid in silence. A couple of hours had past like it was only ten minutes. I still was in shock that it was real. Suddenly, K's hand on my stomach stopped moving and I realized my little Princess had fallen asleep.

I relaxed for a second and raised the blanket. We were both nude and that body of hers was mine for a whole weekend. I laid the blanket back on top of us and joined my little lady for a short snooze...

herdad
herdad
352 Followers
12