All Comments on 'From Easy Street to a Hard Road Ch. 08'

by belted and teased

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Too short

This story episode was really too short. The motor is just getting warmed up and then it gets shut off again. It's well-written, as were all the other episodes, but we still don't understand certain important elements. Firstly, how is this couple avoiding a sexually-transmitted disease? There is no contact in this episode (with others outside the marriage) but such has previously taken place and the sex was unprotected (the one who gave her hickeys did not use a condom, to the best of my recollection). Secondly, the original story indicated this "game" would go on for a month. Presumably our "hero" would finally get to have an orgasm, which would be like the eruption of Krakatoa, and then the couple would re-assess the whole chastity, tease/denial thing. But hasn't it already been 30 days? It sure seems like it. All these scenes, plus the need to work during the weekdays, spend time with the kids, do activities of daily living, etc., would suggest that some considerable time has passed during these episodes. Time for our boy to come already! Thirdly, early in the series (and stated again in this episode), we are told Brian is not a cowering "wimp" yet it seems that is exactly what he is. It is hard to believe any person would think it is OK for one partner to have sex with lots of others and the other partner to just give oral, or get teased, but never get to have sex (we are using the Bill Clinton definition here; i.e., have intercourse). Why can the wife screw whomever she wishes yet the husband is chaste and has never "had sex" with anyone else? This is clearly femdom, cuckolding, and Brian's fantasy is "wimpish" any way you look at this. In other episodes he has been bi, "forced" though it may have been; now we have hints of cross-dressing (silky underwear, all the traditional men's underwear going into the trash). The plausibility of the continuing episodes really does not compare to the terrific fantasy in the original, first episode with the out-of-town trip and need to satisfy all the horny female attorneys while remaining chaste. I think the author should consider wrapping this series up and perhaps write a new series with different characters and novel ideas.

belted and teasedbelted and teasedover 17 years agoAuthor
Reply to Anonymous in USA

I rated the segment at 50 so that I wouldn't skew the end results. I'll be brief...I appreciate your comments and this series probably will wrap up soon, but:

It hasn't been 30 days yet, but it soon will be. We're in the last week.

If the couple decides that one will not have sex and the other will, that is part of their "fantasy", and a tremendous part of the tease.

There is another segment pending approval as I write this. I broke them up into smaller segments because I had gotten so many requests to get another segment out--so somebody apparently likes it.

Men's silk boxers are hardly feminine underwear. Try them sometime.

Thanks again for your comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Too long between parts

I can't wait to see what the new little dom brings to the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Love these stories

Making hard to wait in between them.

Your Fan

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbelted and teased@belted and teased
1021 Followers
You'll probably see pretty quickly that I'm into chastity, teasing, denial and femdom. I don't live this lifestyle all of the time, but my fantasies bring me back here again and again. How 'bout yours?