All Comments on 'From Easy Street to a Hard Road'

by belted and teased

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Yup!

I sure am positive that I'm going to enjoy this series!

Bisubhubby1Bisubhubby1over 13 years ago
Starting off as Well as the Easy Road

I STILL can't breathe, I haven't been able to since I started reading the Easy Street portion of this series last night. These stories as straight out my my fantasies, a little more creative than mine have been, but...tied in the truck bed AND servicing a man, mmmmm. Nice touch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Homosexuality??

Pretty fucked up she forced homosexuality on him. I'd have filed for a divorce.

mongoliajoemongoliajoeover 6 years ago
Fun

The story is well written. I really like The relationship you’ve created between the two main characters; loving and honest. What stands out to me is that some of the scenes aren’t realistic. I would not allow my bound and helpless sub to be used by people I don’t know without supervision in order to keep my sub safe. Donna has a responsibility to protect her husband which she fails to do regularly. Risking arrest and exposure to STIs. In short there is a disconnect between how they talk about conducting the games they play and what actually happens. He never complains about anything she does, everyone has limits. Having said that, I recognize this is just fantasy and the story is much more exciting the way it’s written rather than how it would have to written if the events were conducted in real life. Thanks for taking the time to create and share your stories with us. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, Donna is not taking good care of her slave. Now that we know she pimped him out with several woman, and one ma, I wonder how much money she got or did she simply let them use him. Sure, this is a fantasy but with the possible STD's and she allowed another man to use her husband? Did she know what he did? He should have told her that another man fucked him in the mouth. With so many toys now, how will they keep all that away from their kids? When will he get to take a shower or will Donna ration those too?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It’s Donna’s world and he is just living in it. I love that Donna is pushing his limits or perhaps exceeding them without his consent. Never gets boring that way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbelted and teased@belted and teased
You'll probably see pretty quickly that I'm into chastity, teasing, denial and femdom. I don't live this lifestyle all of the time, but my fantasies bring me back here again and again. How 'bout yours?