All Comments on 'From Jenny to Mei Ch. 04'

by asianToy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Rawmaster60Rawmaster60almost 10 years ago
Awesome

On so many levels, exploring the character and minds of both these people with understanding and enjoyment. 5 stars and wanting more from you.

Loki_DarksongLoki_Darksongalmost 10 years ago
BEAUTIFUL!!!!

I will have to backtrack and reread the earlier chapters again, but this story is so beautiful! More so because I know a few women who act like Jenny/Mei. I also love the psychological aspects of your story. It makes you want to really give yourself a truely hard look in the mirror and see just what is there.

ballznall60ballznall60almost 10 years ago
Superb!

Top-notch writing. Tight to the point. No wasted words. Keep it up. Eroticism at its best.

VanessaNelsonVanessaNelsonover 9 years ago
Intriguing!

Still loving this story, the characters are really great - terrible and great - and I definitely want to keep reading :)

virtual_lovervirtual_loverover 9 years ago
Page turner

I find I am unable to put this down. I am so pleases I checked this story out. Wow.

dan_kildalldan_kildallalmost 9 years ago
Submitting... to love

Another stunning chapter. Mei is clearly starting to accept what Philip has in store for her, and he is showing his human side by struggling with his own desire to take her in every way.

I can't wait to see what kind of woman Mei is going to become in later chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic

Some of the best character development I've read in many moons.

Thanks!

J

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope you do read this comment even though it's years since you posted the story.

I am enjoying the story, and I think you are a star with the dialogue.

I hope the many more chapters do lead towards a happy ending, Jenny deserves a true chance, and Philip can surely be the good man in her life....bring safety, pleasure, punishment and Love.

sotarosotaro5 months ago

rigid is not ridged.

zammzamm3 months ago

A riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma. These two characters are complex. Great job developing them, describing their thought processes and, as usual, with the dialogue. When the reader continues to read, the writer has succeeded. On to part 5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userasianToy@asianToy
I've hit the mother of all writer's blocks. Not that I don't write, I do, maybe too much. The issue is that I get to a point in a story and can't find the motivation to work through the issues. The harder I work and the more I press myself the more my passion is sapped and ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES