All Comments on 'From One Night Ch. 04'

by ChocolateSwirl

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
sblazer227sblazer227over 14 years ago
Cant wait

Cant wait till the shit starts hitting the fan with the love triangle and the crazy that liz is bound to exhibit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
character

I trust that your goal wasn't to give the main characters any redeeming qualities. I don't find either of them very likable.I'm not rooting for Nadia because she should've turned down the internship and Ben is just an asshole and his attitude toward women does not elevate his attractiveness. But just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
what was that?

Nadia appeared to be a woman of strength, when the story kept mentioning how ben knew what women were like, i expected someway that nadia was ultimately going to be putting him in his place, why she came to the dinner late, but, now it seems she's going to be needy, nadia's needs to be made more head strong, and not fall into bed with ben again, espcially after his nite with liz. let nadia move on. btw, see you next year?

ChocolateSwirlChocolateSwirlover 14 years agoAuthor
Note from the Author

So I have gotten a couple comments and emails about my character development on Nadia and Ben in Chapter 4. I read back over the entirety of my story and I think it should be noted that while Nadia seems like she is too smart to be acting so dumb, she is still only in her early twenties and Ben is older than her. He is able to play on the dumb emotions that girls in my age range tend to build up. Of course no one will let you walk all over them forever so Nadia will wise up...at some point. Also, for everyone that hates Ben currently don't worry you will see a non asshole side of him soon (it does exist). Ben is still quite clearly immature on the ways of love and how to make a woman more than just an object of sex. I hope this helps to somewhat explain my thinking for these 2 characters.

Much Love,

Chocolateswirl

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
sorry...

but you don't have my vote on this one! both of the main characters exhibit a lack of likability. They both suck! Ben is a misogynistic douche-bag and she has absolutely no back bone and has yet to stand up for herself! I guess i completely mis-understood when i thought she was a strong, and independent woman! I feel like yes, everyone likes the bad boy turned good but nobody likes an asshole with absolutely NO human emotions or decency...he doesnt even act like he gives more than a shit about her besides the quick lay!! the first 3 chapters had me but this one recent chapter has completely lost my vote/interest! btw the time that passes in between your updates is entirely too long to keep ANYONE'S interst!!

Good Luck with the rest of your stories! hope it works out for you!

ChoclatKizzChoclatKizzover 14 years ago
Wow........

I understand that everyone is entitled to their opinion, but brutal much? I for one have been enjoying this story. Yes, Ben is an ass, but like the author said his softer side will emerge -- the right woman usually does that. And I don't see Nadia as being stupid, she's a young woman just starting out trying to make her way in the world -- so she is entitiled to make a few mistakes. Her career is important to her so she's willing to make sacrifices to get where she wants to be. I got where you were going with this story as soon as I read it, and I thought the character development was wonderful, the plot well paced, and the story extremely well written. Sure, I would loved to have seen more frequent updates of Ben and Nadia's story, but I understand life gets in the way sometimes. Thanks for sharing your talent; I look forward to seeing what will happen next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well now

That was a switch. I'll stick with it, see how this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What a bastard

He was to Nadia and Liz. I think that Liz is going to pull I am pregnant card to catch him but I don't think that it will work with Ben though. Thanks

honeybreehoneybreeover 14 years ago
Interestng plot and set of characters

Wow, I must say that Ben is a tool! He and Liz deserve each other. I know he is suppose to be a tough and rough business man but the way he man handles Nadia is messed up and the way he talks to her is very disrespectful. I know she is suppose to be young and what not but please give her a backbone and don't make her stupid, I understand if she is a bit naive about things but that does equal stupid! But all aside, I think this is a great story and I can't wait for an update soon! I hope Nadia make Ben jump through hoops if they do end up together!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ok........

Found your story and got to this chapter and WTF!!!! It's hard to see any redeeming quality in a CEO who screwed so many business ethics that him being a decent human is impossible. Interested to see how you work this out because making HIM any knoght in shining armor is damn near impossible. Not enough Tarnx in the World and he deserves a bitch like Liz. Peace

AzaliaAzaliaover 11 years ago
Condoms

Does Ben know what these are? Someone should introduce him. My fav part of this story is 'I'm glad you're taking off my shirt so you can go put on your clothes on'... BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous