From One Night Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her motions started slow and precise. She brought her hips all the way down until she felt her clit grazing against him. The feeling was so amazing that she had to stop herself from cumming after only a few minutes. After she cooled down, she placed her hands on his chest for better positioning and began to ride him in faster strokes.

Each time she lowered herself back down onto him, Ben had to focus to keep from exploding. Finally he couldn't take it anymore. He grabbed her hips and began to pump in and out of her as fast as he could.

"Ah fuck me Ben! O God.....fuck.....Ben I'm gonna..."was all Liz could say as she started to orgasm.

Her grip around him got tighter as he continued to pound her until finally he reached his own orgasm.

She collapsed on top of him, and they fell asleep a sweaty mess in his bed.

*************

The morning after

"Good morning baby!" Liz said happily as Ben came downstairs.

She was busy in the kitchen making coffee, toast, bacon, and eggs in only his shirt.

"I thought you might be hungry after all that strenuous activity last night so I decided to make us some breakfast. I know you like your toast slightly browned, eggs sunny side up, and your bacon fried crisp so no worries it will be perfect," Liz said while bouncing from one pan to the other to make sure things were cooking properly.

"Good morning Liz. Thanks for breakfast, but you really ought to be headed home to get dressed for work. I've already called you a taxi so you should probably go get dressed," Ben replied while grabbing his morning newspaper.

"Well I was thinking we could skip work today. I mean after all you are the boss. Let's have breakfast, take a shower together, grab a picnic basket, and have lunch out on Lake Lanier. It will be a great way to have a romantic afternoon," Liz said without looking at Ben while still busying herself in the kitchen.

She would have been glad she couldn't see Ben's face. He was looking at her as if she had absolutely lost her mind. First of all, he didn't miss work for a woman. Any woman. Second of all, he didn't do "romantic afternoons". It made women feel like they were in some romantic comedy movie, and he was not going to be feeding any woman's romantic fantasies.

"No. Liz you need to go get dressed. It's time for you to go home. I will see you at the office later," Ben stated while staring directly at her.

Liz stopped cooking and walked over to him while unbuttoning the button down shirt of his she had put on.

"Come on baby, don't you want to spend the day making love to me?" Liz said hoping to seduce him into spending the day the way she had dreamed of.

"No Liz. I have work to do. I'm glad you're taking off my shirt so you can go put on your clothes. And to be clear we did not "make love" last night. We fucked. Now we need to go on about our day. So I need you out so I can start getting ready, and I will see you at the office later," Ben said with much less patience than the first time.

The look of hurt on Liz's face was visible to a blind man. She was hoping last night had meant something to him since it meant so much to her. However she realized there was nothing more she could say so she headed upstairs to get dressed.

When she was clothed she came back downstairs to find him eating the breakfast she had prepared. He handed her money for the cab fare without a goodbye or even so much as looking up from his newspaper.

He may not love her enough today, but she mentally made a vow that he would.

12