All Comments on 'From One Night Ch. 06'

by ChocolateSwirl

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW

That ending totally SUCKED. When I saw this chapter was added, I was so excited and because its been a while, I had to reread the last chapters to get back into it. I didnt mind tho'....but if I would have known the story as a whole was to be ruined by an obvious 'rush' just to end the story..I would have rather spent the time wasted on 'catching up' just now sitting in stir ups at the gyn office. You blew it....could have been a great ending to a really good story. Even if you didnt end it as a happily ever after....you could have done a WAY better ending for it rather to just end it like you did. Ridiculous.....and such a let down...........................................

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I agree with the other poster

The ending was not believable. A mature, self-confident character doesn't constantly daydream about forever, then doubt her man at the first chance, then say she loves him, then abruptly cut him off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I feel cheated

reading this is like getting all worked up from 30 mins of hot & heavy foreplay only to find your man has 3 inches to finish you off. Makes you wanna cry.

LilMami07LilMami07over 14 years ago
Well...

Unlike some of the other posters, I liked the story as a whole and though the ending is kind of sad, its a good post. I respect ur decision as a writer to end it like that, cause thats life. And besides u said Nadia and Ben will pop up again in the future. Great job. :) P.S.: life's not full of happy endings people. Thats only in fairy tales.

**'lilmami07**

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
No

You are a very good writer, and I can't bring myself to give you less than a five, but this chapter was disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
the beauty

of being the writer is u can have whatever ending u want, i admit that i am a fairy tale ending person, but, these finishes helps me to extend my imagination lol, but i am hoping that there will be such an ending. i'm gunna be checking for updates all the time, i look forward to new stories from u if this is a taste of whats to come! happy holidays.

erin1955erin1955over 14 years ago
sad

i liked it,but seemed short and unsatisifying,if she was going,it would have been better if she went out with a bang.holding her head up high,since he did treat her a bit shitty.in the next time story you said you might do.make her better and make him grovell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Interesting

You're a good writer so it makes me disappointed that as a whole this story is somewhat of a let down. The first few chapters were good, flowed together nicely. After that everything seemed rushed and the story became a bit sloppy. As for this last chapter it was rushed but I loved the ending especially since we'll be seeing more of Nadia and Ben in some of your other stories. I just hope you take a bit more time to develop the characters more than what we saw here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hummm..not feeling the ending

I loved this story, but I agree with others that the finale was not good. The ending seemed rushed and even if they don't end up together at least make their separation believeable and emmotional. This was worst that the final episode of SEINFELD...

pmpktypmpktyover 14 years ago
Interesting

I liked the story as a whole. Sure I didn't care for the ending but you are the writer. It was just odd to me that she wanted more from him and he offered her that and she said no. It was also odd to me that he just walked away and didn't fight for her. I do agree that all stories aren't a fairy tale and this is one example. I think you did a great job over all and I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
THAT WAS HORRIBLE!

The entire story was rushed and kept getting faster as I read on. The ending wasn't believable AT ALL. The end just shows weak the characters really are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
BOO

I'm really mad yoou can't get someone worked up likethat then end it

that's like saying 'they were in love then they died... The end'

I'm sorry if this is mean but your story is BULLSHIT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Worst Story EVER

Keep real life out of fantasy novels, great way of ruining a really good series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW

THAT WAS THE WORST!!! u could hav made it great but u destroyed the ending. u still hav a chance to fix this. Please fix this!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
VERY DISSAPOINTING

i really liked the first couple of chapters, the characters were interesting and I looked forward to reading the whole story, but in the latter chapters things seemed very rushed, you alluded to things that didn't seem to happen in the earlier chapters. The further on the story the more downhill it went, simply due to not fleshing the story out. This could have been a great story but in the end I was very dissapointed

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
well...

i do hope that you finish the story with nadia and ben...its honestly an amazing storyline and believable. to say the ending was depressing would be an understatement so i hope you continue your recent story and incorporate ben as well.....maybe they might just rekindle something(: i surely hope you havent given up but considering its been almost a year...i might have to forget about this amazing couple...hope not though.(:

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WTF MAN!

im sorry but thats just b.s. ur story would have been the bomd but u were lazy and half assed it. i feel so freakin cheated its not even funny. NOT AMUSED. not in the least!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WTF

This was a great story. Then you had to mess it up with that horrible ending. If I was her I would have said yes. You can learn to love someone

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ummmm.....

i know you wanted to make this realistic but the ending was just not good it was fine that nadia didn't accept his proposal but then they don't speak again???? you should've added AT LEAST two more chapters about them having some type of cordial reaction ith them getting back together,anyway the story was extremely good however the ending completely destroyed it. it was disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ugh.....

You had me as a fan then you lost me as a fan case closed. I could go into a number of ways u could have made it better. Like runn with the rejection then do a 4 months later she's pregnant and he finds out then he's trying to get at her but she is too hurt then in the end they give in to love and forget their troubles? u couldn't have done that?....sheesh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hmmm...

Could this ending be passive agressive payback for the complaints received about what was thought to be the ending in chapter 4? "Things that make you go hmmm."

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
(the most pissed off face you can imagine)

You bitch!!! What kinda personal life do you have.... If you haven't gotten this message yet NO ONE liked the ending of you story...This is FUCKIN BULLSHIT. I just wasted an hour of my life where I could have been reading a story WITH A GOOD MOTHERFUCKING ending (excuse my French). I'm not even going to attempt to try to stomach anymore of your stories about your characters who had bad FUCKIN character developement in the first place... Like black girl big tits and ass, white guy rich and an asshole fall madly in love in about 3 months then he sleeps with someone else and asks the black girl to marry him. GET REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I'm not such a bitch that I wouldn't tell you who I was this is Janet Smith AKA (NOT-URE-FAN). PISSED BITCH PISSED!!!

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueover 12 years ago

Loved the story up until the last chapter. I don't know what happened, but you are a great writer in spite of the disappointing ending. Oh well, it is what it is. I really hope that you write more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
not a nice ending

that was not cool! You really need to change the ending to this story!

MADISONKAIMADISONKAIabout 11 years ago
WTF!!!

This went waaayyy LEFT! Not my cup of tea. I will just leave it at that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What just happened?!

Nadia is a slut in the first chapter. She has sex with a random stranger without a condom. I decided to give the story a chance and read the entire series thinking there would be a pay off at the end. Nope, didn't happen. All stories do not always have a happy ending. Usually in romantic stories the reader is given hints that the character would be better off without the significant other. That wasn't the case here. Actually, I would charge that the relationship between Nadia and what's his face wasn't developed enough for the reader to understand Nadia's feelings and why she turned his proposal down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

reallyyyy? i fucking hate authors who leaves there stories off like this, dumb asses. wasted precious time reading this series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awesome

Hilarious! Especially the part at the end where u go THE END omg I almost died laughing!

winterchicwinterchicover 10 years ago
??????

I was enjoying the story, but was shocked by the abrupt end. I was hoping for another couple of chapters to explain her reasoning and then to maybe have them overcome. But damn, I wad blown off guard with the ....The End. Please reconsider and reconcile these characters.

black_maestrablack_maestraabout 10 years ago
confused...

I am confused, at the end you said the elevator was the last time she would ever see him again; but then in your comments, you said we (the readers) will see Nadia and Ben again in your other stories. I get you put your life experiences in your stories, but you want your readers to WANT to return to read more. I must admit I was somewhat disappointed, but then it's your story. I've read worse, one where the girl and guy got together had a kid, and she died on the operating table having the baby... so yeah, I've read worse. Still hopeful they have a HEA. I will wait awhile for your new series to build... see a HEA is possible with Ben or Nadia.

swear_toobobswear_toobobabout 10 years ago
Ain't that some shit... -___-

Soooooo are you just not coming back, just gonna leave me hangin that was a really sudden ending I hope you continue this story and they find their way back to each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sequel

You should do a sequel to this about them meeting back up like 5 years later

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous