From Saint to Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,238 Followers

"Oh, I think you'll be there," Jack said grimly. "You'd better check your e-mail before you go running off at the mouth about what you will and will not do."

"Screw you, Jack," Gail said as she disconnected the call. She was shaking with fear and anger at the exchange, as she placed the phone back on the table and walked inside the house.

Jack cradled the headset of his phone in his hand and smiled wickedly. Screw you, indeed, he thought. I'm gonna screw you, all right, me and lots of others. His cock stiffened in his slacks at the thought of using Gail's hot little body as a bankable commodity for his personal and business interests. He relished the idea of his pious ex-wife becoming his personal whore, fucking and sucking him and anyone else he told her to, all without argument. And it was all going to start tomorrow night at the Hilton.

Gail slipped her dirty tennis shoes off by the back door, washed and dried her hands, then climbed upstairs to the spare bedroom she used as her office. She booted up her computer, opened her e-mail account and saw two new messages from Jack's business e-mail. There was one large file with two attachments and a much smaller one. She opened the larger message, and when it had downloaded, she scrolled down a little, then stopped, literally.

It seemed like everything - her heart, her mind, even time itself - stopped for a few seconds as she saw the first image. It was a clear picture of her naked on a sofa, her eyes and mouth open, with a woman kneeling between her wide open legs. The woman's face wasn't visible, because it was buried in her crotch, but it was obviously Debra Mason, from the body and hair. In the image, Gail's eyes were fiery and her tongue was licking her upper lips in what appeared to be a lascivious motion, like she was thoroughly enjoying what Debra was doing between her legs. The second image was the final shot, of her lying on the floor in Debra's arms, both women obviously sexually sated. Gail's body was covered with sweat and her legs were open wide to reveal her red, wet and swollen vagina. It was obvious from the picture that Gail's pussy had gotten a pleasant workout.

"Oh my God!" Gail whispered slowly. Her face flushed as she realized that Debra, who was allegedly her friend, had lured her into a trap, drugged her and taken advantage of her. And apparently Jack had filmed the whole thing.

Numbly, Gail closed the file and opened the second, smaller file. It was short, sweet and to the point.

"See? I told you that you'd meet me for dinner. Be at the Airport Hilton on the bypass 7 p.m. tomorrow. Be prompt, and wear something sexy. Love, JM."

Gail felt like she was hovering on the edge of an abyss as the implications of what had happened began to sink in. Jack was going to blackmail her into renegotiating their divorce settlement, or worse. There was no question now that he had the upper hand. Regardless of how the images had been obtained, if they got into the wrong hands, it would ruin her career, ruin her family, ruin her life.

Her parents would disown her, and possibly even try to take her children from her. She would be a pariah at her church, which considered homosexuality a mortal sin. And it would probably cost her her job. The town where she lived was very conservative, in a generally conservative part of the country, and a few years ago, the school board had bowed to the fury of parents who had demanded that an openly gay art teacher be removed from the elementary school. Since then, no other teacher in the district had dared to admit publicly to being a homosexual.

Her thoughts turned, then, to Debra. How could Debra have betrayed her so grievously? Shaking again with fear and anger, she picked up the phone on the desk and dialed the Masons. She got no answer, and chose not to leave a message on their answering machine. Suddenly, it all overwhelmed her, and she broke down and cried, despairing for her future.

Gail let herself cry for a few minutes, then she pulled herself together somewhat. She spent the rest of the afternoon in a daze that only lifted briefly when she got a call from her mom, who let her talk to her children. That triggered another good cry, but then she dried her eyes and put her mind to work trying to think of some way to get herself out of Jack's trap.

She thought about going to the police, but that wouldn't do any good, she decided. She had no proof that she had been drugged, no proof that she had been anything but a willing participant. She briefly considered calling Jack's bluff, daring him to go ahead and distribute his dirt, but fearfully rejected that idea almost immediately. She knew Jack, and she knew he didn't make idle threats. If she didn't cooperate, he would destroy her, and enjoy doing it.

Finally, she told herself that maybe all he wanted was just to renegotiate the divorce settlement, but in her heart, she knew there was going to be more to it than that. She tried to eat a bite, but her stomach was so nervous, she couldn't eat much. She tried to read, a novel, her Bible, anything to take her mind off Jack and his twisted plans. But the more she tried to put it out of her mind, the more her mind worked around what he had planned for her.

She knew it would have something to do with sex. Having manipulated her into a lesbian sex scene, she felt certain that was just the prelude. But the prelude to what? And as she turned her mind over the situation, a funny thing happened. She started feeling a tingle between her legs, like she was starting to get aroused. No! This couldn't be happening, Gail thought. The very thought of submitting to Jack's perverted desires made her feel ill, and she prayed hard for the sin to be removed from her mind. But the feeling persisted, even after she took a long, hot shower and went to bed.

Gail lay wide awake, her mind in a tumult of conflicting emotions. Even though she was a prim and proper lady, with a starchy morality, she was human, with human needs. She was lonely, no question, and she missed the intimate touch of a man. She thought about what Jack would require of her the next night, and she recalled the early years of her marriage.

She smiled, sadly, as she remembered the good times. She had to admit, when Jack had been good, he'd been very good. He had patiently taught her about sex, and for awhile, she was an avid pupil. He knew how to bring her pleasure, and even as the memories flooded her mind, she could feel the tingle growing between her legs again, much stronger this time.

As good as it had been in those days, though, she would only let Jack take her so far. In her mind, the beginning of the end had come when he began urging her to take his penis in her mouth. She had finally done it a few times, and while it wasn't as distasteful as she'd expected, she had refused to swallow his semen. That was just too disgusting for her to do. And a couple of times, he had probed around with his fingers in her backside, which she firmly and adamantly put a stop to.

Their sex life had declined dramatically after that, but there had still been some affection, some "normal" sex with Jack, until she caught him in their bed with his secretary. She had suspected he had had other affairs, and had looked the other way in the interests of keeping the family intact. But that had been the last straw, and she had angrily kicked him out of the house, to his immense shock and anger.

That had been over two years ago, which was about the last time she had been intimate with a man. She had had a few dates since her divorce, with men from the church, but they had frankly been boring, and the spark had definitely not been there. She had also been asked out by several of the single men at her school, but she didn't believe in dating someone from her workplace, and had turned them down.

The memories seemed to tumble together, the good and the bad, as the buzz between her legs got stronger. Hesitantly, Gail reached under her nightshirt and discovered that her cotton panties were soaked from the inside.

She had been brought up to believe that masturbation was an evil practice, and while her views on the subject had softened somewhat over the years, at least where she was concerned, she was usually able to resist the urges when they came on her in the past. But she couldn't help herself this time. The moment she reached into her panties and hesitantly touched herself, a welter of sensations rushed through her body. She ran her fingers between her lips and gasped when she found her throbbing clit. Spasms of sensation roiled through her body as she used both hands on her aching, needy pussy, pleasuring herself for the first time in many months.

Gail arched her back as the feelings built up inside of her. For a split second, she seemed to hold herself still, as if she was teetering on the edge of a cliff. Then, suddenly, everything crashed upon her, and she shuddered as a powerful orgasm ripped through her. All of the emotions of the day washed through her while she twitched and groaned.

Then, the feelings slowly faded, and Gail turned her head onto her pillow and bawled like a baby, eventually crying herself to sleep. But she woke up sometime in the night from a dream in which she was the center of attention, the object of desire for a roomful of people, and for the first time, it didn't repel her. Somehow, in the night, her mind had made peace with the idea that Jack was going to do whatever he wanted with her, and there wasn't anything she could do about it.

Perhaps if she'd known exactly what she would be required to do, she might not have been so serene about it.

Nevertheless, Gail awoke the next morning determined to make the best of whatever Jack had in store for her. He had told her to wear something sexy, so she took some time to find what she had in her wardrobe that was sexy. The best she could come up with was her black dinner dress, a sleeveless one-piece that fit snug, but not too tight on her body and was virtually the only mini-skirt she owned, extending to about four inches above her knees. It was sexy in a tasteful way, she decided, which was how she intended to present herself.

Her underthings, though, required some thought and a trip to the mall. She understood instinctively that when Jack said for her to wear something sexy, he didn't mean cotton panties and a maidenform bra with pantyhose. So she had bought several lacy half-cup bras in a variety of colors, several pairs of scanty panties, lace, silk and satin, and three pairs of thigh-high stockings. The lingerie shop had some more exotic wares, but Gail decided that she wasn't quite ready for a garter belt and clip-on stockings. The thigh-highs would do. She had gotten a strange thrill as she browsed through the shop, as though she was doing something naughty and forbidden. It was a feeling she hadn't had since she first started dating Jack.

Gail was ready by 6 o'clock, dressed and tastefully made up. She looked at herself in the mirror that hung in her foyer, and smiled nervously. She had no idea what to expect, but she expected that Jack would want to have sex with her, and she couldn't decide how she felt about that. Part of her was disgusted with the idea, but another part of her was excited at the prospect.

Jack was slowly sipping his second gin and tonic in the crowded hotel lounge when Gail arrived, precisely at 7 p.m. He grinned when he saw her arrive on time. Gail had always been a stickler for punctuality, and he was pleased to see that she still possessed that trait.

He also felt his cock stirring at the sight of his ex-wife. Regardless of what she'd put him through, she still turned him on. He had never been able to figure out why that was, but it was true. He'd had women who were prettier, better-built, wealthier, more exciting, and considerably sexier than Gail, but somehow he'd always had a thing for her. Perhaps it was because everything with Gail had been a challenge, a challenge to fuck her, a challenge to teach her how to fuck once they were married, and a challenge to get her to open up sexually.

But there was also the fact that with Gail all the pieces seemed to fit. She was pretty enough, well-enough built and sexy enough to hold his interest, that is, until she had let the church and her revived morality come between them. Well, that was about to change radically.

Gail's stomach was churning when she spied Jack sitting alone at a table, a drink in front of him. He stood up when she approached, but they didn't embrace or show any sign of affection. She was there under duress, and she intended to keep him at arm's length for as long as possible. He didn't seem to mind her cool demeanor, pulling her chair out and seating her. Gail ordered a club soda with a lemon twist, then exchanged pleasantries, or at least as far as the strained atmosphere would permit.

When her drink arrived, Gail looked across the table at her ex-husband.

"OK, Jack, explain to me what you're up to," Gail said. "What is this all about?"

"First, you need to look at these," he replied, sliding a manila envelope across the table. "I just want you to understand that what I sent you on your e-mail was just the tip of the iceberg. You and Debra put on a mighty nice show the other day, and I wanted you to get an idea of just how it went."

"You know damn good and well that I wasn't conscious for that," Gail said with a good bit of venom in her voice, as she glanced quickly through the dozen or so clear prints that were a pretty thorough chronology of her tryst with Debra. "She drugged me with something in that sandwich, and I don't remember doing any of this."

"Ah, but can you prove that you were drugged?" Jack said with a malicious grin on his face. "Can you prove that you weren't as enthusiastic about having sex with Debra as you appear to be in these pictures?"

"No," Gail said in a quiet voice that signalled the first stage of submission. "What I want to know is why. Why did she do it? What do you have on her that would cause her to betray a friend like that?"

"Gail, dear, it was her idea," Jack said. "Well, her suggestion anyway. I've been fucking her for six years, and she made the suggestion one night about how attracted she was to you, and we just kind of took it from there."

"You've been..." Gail gasped. "For six years? You sorry bastard."

"Tsk, tsk, such language," Jack said. "What would the good folks at Gateway Baptist think if they heard you talk like that?"

"What about Ron?" Gail said. "I thought he was your best friend. Are you really that low that you would have an affair with your best friend's wife?"

"Heavens, no," Jack said. "He invited me to share her. Which we do, quite often. She's a real sex machine."

Gail was reeling from that information. Debra may have been her friend, or rather her ex-friend, but she was Jack's lover, in a weird three-way relationship with Ron. This was just beyond her comprehension. Even more fantastic was the revelation that Debra had been attracted to her, apparently for a long time. She had never suspected a thing.

But then her attention was diverted as they gathered up their things and walked over to the restaurant, where Jack had made 7:30 reservations. Jack wanted a little bit quieter venue to lay out his immediate plans for Gail. Despite her nerves, Gail polished off a plate of shrimp pasta alfredo. She hadn't eaten anything substantial since the call from Jack the previous afternoon, and she realized that she was famished.

After their meal had been cleared away, Jack ordered them each a cup of coffee. It was time to get down to business.

"Well, I'm sure you've been going over in your mind what I want from you," Jack said. Gail just nodded, so he continued. "First of all, I'm serious about the divorce settlement. I simply can't let you defeat me like that. You well know how much I hate to lose, and that settlement has been a burr under my saddle for a year."

"Well, you know, maybe if you hadn't been screwing eveything in sight, you wouldn't have lost in court," Gail said defiantly.

"And maybe if you'd been a little more open about sex, I wouldn't have had to look elsewhere to meet my needs," Jack said, his temper rising a bit. "But we'll get to that in a minute. Here's how it's going to go, Gail. To begin with, I'm through paying alimony. I'm not about to continue paying you for the privilege of having been married to me."

"You flatter yourself," Gail said coldly. "It wasn't a privilege. It was supposed to be a partnership. Only you didn't see it that way."

"Listen, bitch, I didn't come here to rehash our divorce," Jack said, his anger finally boiling over.

"Then why did you come here, Jack?" Gail said. "Why did you coerce me in to coming here tonight? What exactly do you want from me?"

Jack took a deep breath to calm himself down. Now was not the time for another fight.

"OK, first we're eliminating my alimony payments," Jack said. "That's a given. And I think $2,500 a month child support is just a little excessive."

"But they're your children, Jack," Gail said. "Do you expect me to feed and clothe them, pay the house note and all of the utilities on a teacher's salary?"

"Maybe you should have thought about that when you kicked me out of my house," Jack said. "I didn't say I wanted to eliminate child support, just reduce it. I'd say $1,200 is a little more in line. I figure groceries run about $600 a month, so that leaves another $600 for clothes, school fees and other incidentals. Oh, and I'm going to want a little more liberal visitation rights. Let's say every other weekend ought to be about right. I don't want them forgetting dear old Dad."

"Like you cared before," Gail said. "They tell me that when they visit you now that you pawn them off on your folks."

"Well, that's going to change, now that I'm remarrying," Jack said.

"Is that it?" Gail said, sensing that it wasn't.

"Oh no, not by a long shot," Jack said. "Then there is the matter of what to do about you."

"Me?" Gail said. "What about me?"

"Well, now that I have you right where I want you, I'm going to take the opportunity to do some things with you that I never had the chance to do when we were married," Jack said.

"What things?" Gail whispered, her stomach in knots.

"I believe your sexual training was incomplete, because you let the church and your stupid moral beliefs come between us," Jack said.

"My... training?" Gail said. This was the part she'd been dreading.

"Yeah, I finally managed to get you to suck my cock, but then you never would swallow my cum," Jack said. "I mean, what's the point of a blowjob if you don't swallow. Also, I never got to fuck that sweet ass of yours. You have such a beautiful ass, it's a shame to let it go to waste like you do. And, finally, I never got to share you with another man, or another woman, for that matter. One of my fondest dreams was to offer you to my friends, to show them what a beautiful, sexy wife I had. And you wouldn't hear of it. So now I'm going to do what I was denied when we were married."

Gail's eyes were wide in shock as she digested what Jack was outlining for her. Everything that she had found repugnant about deviant sex he was going to make her do.

"Wh-when?" she managed to ask through her constricted throat, although she already knew the answer.

"Why tonight, of course," Jack said gleefully.

"Excuse me," Gail croaked, then she hurried to the ladies room, and just barely made it in time to reach one of the stalls, where she threw up everything she'd just eaten. The impact of Jack's demands had been too much for her nerves. She allowed herself a brief cry as she realized that she was going to be Jack's sex slave, that he was going to force her into his perverted lifestyle whether she wanted to or not.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,238 Followers
123456...8