From Saint to Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Jack left, he told Gail he would pick her up at 7 o'clock for dinner Friday, then they would go on to the party. As she shut the door, Gail leaned on the door frame and wondered how in the world her life had come to this point, where she would be falling in love with her once-detested ex-husband all over again.

Friday night, Gail took the children to her parents for the weekend. She just told them that she had a date that night, but didn't say with whom. Her folks had never approved of Jack, and would never understand how or why she'd let him back into her life. She got home, bathed and shaved carefully, blading her pubic area just like Jack had instructed her to. She dressed in her new dress, with the new underwear, but no stockings or hose, as per Jack's instructions. She did her nails and lipstick in a shade of red that matched her outfit, and got herself quite well made-up. She also put on her cross necklace and small pair of rings in her ears, also as per Jack's commands.

Jack arrived precisely at 7 p.m. and whistled when he saw Gail's appearance. His cock lurched in his slacks at the thought of what was going to happen that night, and he had to admit, his ex-wife looked like she would fit into what he had in mind.

They went to dinner, and as was becoming the norm, she had several glasses of wine. She knew the night was going to end in sex, and the wine helped loosen her mind and body. She welcomed the warm feeling in her belly from the wine and the anticipation. She still couldn't quite believe it, but she was actually looking forward to whatever was going to happen that evening.

But she never expected what actually happened that night.

Gail was a little surprised when they left the restaurant and headed toward a nearby suburb instead of into the city, as she expected. She was a little taken aback when they drove into a quiet neighborhood and pulled up at the neighborhood community center, which was located some 20 yards from the road. There were a couple of dozen vehicles parked in front of the medium-sized building, some of which Gail thought were vaguely familiar.

It was only when she saw Jack's father, John Martin, outside having a smoke that she began to get alarmed. Mr. Martin greeted her stiffly, but gave her a look like a shark would give a large piece of raw meat. She stopped Jack and asked him what was going on. The look he gave her turned her blood cold.

"Something I forgot to tell you," Jack began. "I'm getting married on Sunday and this is my bachelor's party."

"What?" Gail said. She was concerned now. Jack wouldn't have brought her out here to his bachelor's party if he didn't have something diabolical planned for her.

"Gail, payback's a mother," Jack said in a cold tone of voice. "Do you have any idea how humiliated I was, how embarrassed I was when you filed for divorce and won? Do you have any concept of how it made me feel to hear you gloat over your victory in court? To hear you brag in public that you won because God was on your side? We had made a good-faith offer to settle things quietly with a very generous division of assets, but you and your bitch lawyer wanted to go for the jugular. You laughed at us. LAUGHED! And then you took me to the cleaners.

"You wanted to know why I'm doing this to you, well, that's why. And, because you're a self-righteous bitch who doesn't mind shoving your religion, your piety, in everyone's face. I want to show everyone that Little Miss Holier-Than-Thou is just a hot cunt like everyone else when you get her worked up. I've proven that to my satisfaction, now it's time for all the people I care about to find out, as well."

"Jack, I..." Gail said, but that's as far as she got.

"Shut up, and let me finish," Jack spat. "I'm going to humiliate you like you humiliated me. I'm going to screw you like you screwed me. And you know what? I'm gonna make you like it."

"Jack, please, don't be that way," Gail pleaded. "I did what I felt like I had to do."

"So you felt like you had to try and cut my nuts off?" Jack said harshly. Then he took a deep breath and went on. "Here's how it's going to go tonight. You're here as the entertainment for my bachelor's party. You're going to go in there and put on strip show for my guests - and you'll find it a very interesting guest list - and when you're naked, we're all going to fuck you, over and over and over. We're going to fill you with so much cum, it'll be coming out of your ears. When we get finished with you, there won't be a single inch of your body that isn't covered in cum. You're going to be our gangbang slut for the night, and you're going to enjoy every minute of it."

"You aren't serious," Gail said, reeling from the shock of what Jack intended for her to do, as well as his sudden change of mood. Gone was the charming Jack of earlier, replaced by the controlling, angry Jack she'd initially encountered at the Hilton.

"Do I look like I'm joking?" Jack said. "Your either strip for us and let us all fuck you, or I'll start sending out some mighty juicy photos of you to your parents, your superintendant, the school board, your church. Hell, I might even send one to divorce court along with a petition for full custody of the children. With a different judge, I might actually win, once they get a load of some of the shit I can provide on you. I could have you declared an unfit mother, because of your 'loose morals.' You never know what can happen in a court of law."

"You wouldn't," Gail whispered in horror.

"I can, and you'd better believe I would," Jack said. "The choice is your's, Gail. One night in a gangbang or the rest of your life trying to pick up the pieces of your career and trying to hang onto as much of your life as you can, which won't be much."

Gail looked in her ex-husband's eyes for any glimmer of hope, but there was none. She was truly beaten. He held her life in his hands, and he was going to use it to extract his revenge. She was going to have to submit to this ordeal or face grim consequences. Finally, she sighed deeply.

"OK, I guess I don't have a choice, do I," she said.

"Good girl," Jack said, his mood suddenly lighter. "Gail, you've been so uptight for so long that it's crippled you. I tried to soften you up, make you into someone a normal person would like, and for awhile I succeeded. But you always let your harsh morality cramp you. You were always so afraid you'd do something your parents wouldn't approve of that it's stunted you sexually and emotionally. But tonight you're going to break free. After tonight, there won't be any question in your mind or anyone else's mind just what you are. OK, let's go."

The community center was set in a quiet area, with a swimming pool to one side and a tennis court at the other side. The building itself opened to a small hall, with a small room and a bathroom to the left and a kitchen to the right that was being used as a bar. The meeting room was divided into two parts, a sitting area to the left and the open floor to the right. The sitting area included several chairs and a couple of sofas on a large area rug, with a fireplace and mantel occupying the entire wall. There were a number of folding chairs scattered about the open area, with a buffet table, filled with hors d'oeurves and other foods, such as cold cuts and sandwich rolls, against the far wall and a stereo system in the corner.

Jack got Gail a glass of wine, then told her to wait in the small room at the left for him to introduce her. Once the door closed, Gail permitted herself a good cry at this turn of events. She knew she was going to be humiliated beyond words, and yet, astonishingly, she could feel a little tingle in her groin at the prospect of being the center of a gangbang, of getting an overdose of sex. This was all something new to her. She had suppressed her sexuality for most of her life, and like a genie out of a bottle, now that it had been unleashed, it was hard to control.

Jack greeted his guests warmly, got a drink, mingled for a few minutes, then called for the music to be turned off and for everyone to grab a chair. When everyone was seated, he stood in the center of the room and addressed the crowd.

"First of all, I want to thank all of you for coming," he began. "I trust everyone's had a good time so far. Before we go any further, I have a favor to ask all of you, and that's to keep what happens tonight to yourselves. There are some married men here whose wives may not approve of some of the things we're going to do, and we also don't want to get Bruce into trouble with the neighborhood association. Although as president, I'd say he can about do what he wants with this facility. And, it would greatly serve my future purposes if this event doesn't become public.

"Now then, I think all of you remember my ex-wife, Gail . Yeah, I know most of you have been on the receiving end of her self-righteous morality at one time or another. For some of you, that's why you're here. Well, things have changed. It's amazing what a little blackmail will get you. I recently obtained some information about Gail that puts her in a very different light from what you remember about her. It's very damaging information that would ruin her if it became public. In order to prevent that from happening, she has agreed to serve me in any way I see fit. She'll do anything I tell her to do, any time, anywhere and with anyone. And, tonight, I have asked her to come out here and be our entertainment. She's going to come out in a few minutes and do a strip show for us, then you're free to do anything you want to her. Almost anything goes. She's got a hot little pussy that wants to be fucked, she'll suck your cock and swallow every drop of your cum, and she'll even take it up the ass. She knows she can't refuse anybody anything. So settle in, gentlemen, and get ready for a night to remember."

Gail heard the commotion and steeled herself for what was to come. She had dried her eyes and touched up her makeup and was as ready as she'd ever be. Jack came in with another glass of wine, which she downed in one big gulp, went to the bathroom, then took a deep breath and followed Jack into the room.

When she got her first good look at who was in attendance, she almost turned and ran. There were several members of Jack's family, his brothers, Greg and Curt, along with his father. There were three of his cousins that she knew, Dave, Robert and Kerry, and his Uncle Don. None of his people had ever liked her much, considering her, as Jack did, to be a self-righteous bitch.

Ron was there, of course, as was his best friend from college, Tommy Nelson, who had played football with Jack and had been his best man at their wedding. There was another college buddy of Jack's, Lance Meingert, whom she had once dated and who had actually first introduced her to Jack. She recalled, none to fondly, that she had nicknamed him Hands, because he kept trying to feel her up every chance he got. She'd never cared for Tommy, and she'd soured on Lance pretty quickly, as well. She also saw two of her neighbors, Jimmy Hanson and Dick Tremain, plus Ralph Talbot, a carousing buddy of Jack's she only knew vaguely. Jimmy and Dick, however, had each at one time made a pass at her, which she had angrily reported to their wives, getting them in all kinds of trouble.

Then there were co-workers from Jack's company, whom she had often decried as, "a bunch of rutting sinners." There were three of Jack's fellow vice-presidents from the company, Milton, Eric and Al, plus several men she recognized as men who worked for Jack. There was Michael, Harry, Gil and... there was Frank, a large, handsome black man who was considered one of the company's fast risers. And, of course, there was Jack's boss, Harris Robinson, the president of the company.

Gail was mortified to see Steve Watson, the P.E. teacher at her school. Steve had been trying for years to get into her pants, even before her divorce. and she had often rebuffed him in shrill terms, once threatening to file a sexual harassment suit if he didn't leave her alone. Now it looked like he'd get what he'd always wanted without having to work for it. She was also distressed to see Brian, a young man from her neighborhood who had been her lawn boy until she'd caught him out by her shed masturbating one summer afternoon a few years ago. There was also her next door neighbor's son, Todd, whom she had caught several years earlier peeping in her bedroom window. She'd told his parents on him, and he'd harbored a grudge ever since. She also saw three college-age men she vaguely recognized, but couldn't quite place.

And, finally, there was Ripley Warren, Jack's attorney, Brad Wyatt, the CPA who had done Jack's taxes for a number of years, and Bruce Williams, another friend of Jack's, who was the president of the neighborhood association that maintained the community center. Oh, and there was Cecil, the bartender, a middle-aged black man, who had come out of the kitchen to watch.

All of this she absorbed in but a few seconds as she walked as seductively as she could in her humiliation. She tried to swish her hips the way she seen the dancers do, but she wasn't quite getting it. Her face almost matched the color of her dress as she watched these old acquaintances leer at her. Her entrance was met by cheers, wolf whistles and applause.

Suddenly, she was in the middle of the room, and the music began playing. The first song up was "Slow Ride," and she swayed in front of the crowd, letting the music get her into the groove. The wine she'd had helped, and she quickly had the two buttons of her jacket undone. She moved to the music, trying to remember how the pros had done it that night at the strip joint. She flashed her chest, with the skimpy demi-bra covering her tits, opening and closing the jacket several times before pulling it off and tossing it aside.

As she danced, Gail could feel the hot stares of the men in the room, she could hear the laughter directed at her, and she could see them pointing at her.

"Take it off, slut!" she heard someone yell.

It was all so humiliating. She kept going back to the three young men she couldn't recognize, as she reached behind her and slowly unzipped her skirt. Slowly, seductively, she wriggled her hips until the skirt dropped to the floor. She stepped out of it, bent over, picked it up and tossed it to the side with her jacket. That brought more cheers, applause and lewd comments, as some of the men got a look at her barely-fettered tits, while others got a look as her splendid ass.

"Nice ass!" someone hollered. "Can't wait to fuck it," someone else yelled.

The first song finished, and then it was "Love Shack," Gail wasn't terribly familiar with the song, but most of the men seemed to know it by heart, singing along when they came to the chorus, "Love Shack, bayyyyybeeeee!" Nevertheless, she did her best sissy strut to the beat of the song, as a chant went up for her to, "take it off."

The bra hooked in front, and she teased them with opening it, before she finally unclasped it, pulled it open to show her tits, then covered them again quickly, and just as quickly reopened the bra to expose her tits once and for all. She finally pulled it off as well, tossed it aside and stood in the middle of the room clad only in a skimpy pair of thong panties.

"What knockers!" came a voice from the back of the room. "I wanna suck your titties!" someone else exclaimed.

She didn't make as much of a production of pulling her panties off. She simply flashed her bush a few times then slid them off her hips, as the room erupted in applause. She did dance for several long seconds with her panties stretched between her open thighs before letting them fall to the floor. She again bent over and picked them up, tossed them onto the pile of her clothes, then stood up trembling in fear, humiliation and... lust.

Gail couldn't believe it, but her dance, her strip show, and the attendant feelings of having been trapped into a situation beyond her control had made her horny as hell and wet between her legs.

As the music resumed, Jack walked over and whispered in her ear that she should go give some of the men a lap dance. She danced over to where John Martin was sitting, his cock tenting his slacks. He was still a very virile man in his mid-50s, and now Gail was seeing him in an entirely new light. She sat in his lap, ground her hips on his stiff poker, and he grabbed her behind the head and brought her mouth to his for a deep, tongue-laden kiss. As he kissed his former daughter-in-law, he took the opportunity to run his hands all over her hot body. He grinned when he encountered Gail's steaming wet pussy.

"You don't look so high and mighty now, do you, bitch," John said. "I always suspected you were just another whore, once you scraped that holier-than-thou shit away. We're going to enjoy fucking you, aren't we." And a chorus of catcalls and applause filled the room as men expressed their opinions of how they saw Gail Martin, now that she'd been stripped and humbled.

Then he passed her over to his younger brother, Don, who treated her in like fashion. By the time she made it to Greg, Gail was responding in kind, running her hands all over the large bulge in his jeans. She went around to all of the men sitting on the sofas and chairs, then worked her way around to the younger men sitting on the folding chairs. These kids played a little rougher, and they poked fingers in her wet cunt and her ass, rubbing some of the copious fluid from her pussy onto her ass, to get it wet and loose.

It was the third young man she encountered, when suddenly she came back to earth. She had straddled this young man, who was well-built with sandy blond hair, when he spoke to her, and she realized who it was.

"Hello, Mrs. Martin," the man said before clamping his lips onto one of her nipples. It was Derrick Holland, who had been in her sixth grade class maybe seven or eight years ago. "Remember me? 'Cause I sure remember you. I never would have expected you to be such a slut."

"Oh my God!" she said loudly, and that brought peals of laughter from the rest of the men, some of whom were already disrobing. She looked closer at the other two college men, and suddenly she wanted to run, cry, do anything but perform sex acts with a roomful of men. They were also former students, Raymond Mercier and Ned Bates. All three had been somewhat troublesome, nothing major, just irritating. With tears of humiliation running down her cheeks, she performed a lap dance for the other two of her former students, then stood up and walked shakily to the center of the room.

Then the music stopped, and there was an awkward silence. Gail stood in the middle of the room naked in front of all of these men she'd known, most of whom she hadn't particularly liked, and who hadn't liked her much, either. She'd always thought of herself as morally superior to all of them, and now she stood in front of them naked, and was about to let them all have her body in any way they wanted. She hung her head in shame, unable to look any of them in the eye, not only because of what she was being made to do, but also because of her incipient arousal. This outrageous incident was turning her on, and everyone in the room knew it.

Just then, a padded bench, covered with leather, was brought into the center of the room, and Jack told Gail to sit on it and let anyone who so desired to get a quick taste of her hot, juicy pussy. On Jack's instructions, she leaned back on her elbows, lewdly opened her legs and ran her fingers through her sopping-wet lips, displaying her pussy for all to see. Hot tears of shame rolled down her cheeks as she saw the sarcastic leers of everyone as they ogled her wet cunt.

1...345678