From Saint to Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next 10 to 20 minutes, she lay back and let two dozen men get their faces into her crotch and eat on her pussy. By about the 10th man, she was spiking a tremendous orgasm, and the next man got the payoff. She grabbed the back of his head - she didn't know, or care, who it was - and ground her spastic pussy onto his face.

Gail clearly heard someone in the background say, "Man, she does like it, doesn't she." Gail groaned when she released the man's face to discover that it was Ned. But by now, she was beginning to not care about anything but her own lust. She felt heartsick, yet excited, to realize that Jack had been right. She was going to enjoy this, every minute of it.

By the time everyone had gotten a few licks and feels of Gail's tasty twat, a rough pecking order had been established for the fucking that was just moments away. Jack's family would get first crack, then his old college buddies, then his colleagues from work, his neighbors and finally the younger guys.

Most everyone had stripped down at least to their shorts, and they were ready. Jack nodded in his brother Greg's direction, and Greg stepped up to the bench, between Gail's spread legs. He rubbed the fat head of his cock between her lips several times, then pushed it right on in.

"Unnnnnnh!" Gail exclaimed as Greg's cock quickly began pumping back and forth in her soupy cunt. She'd been sitting on the verge of another orgasm from the lips, fingers and tongues that had been working her over, and Greg's easy-paced fucking was bringing it rapidly to the surface. As everyone watched, Greg leaned in and put his face close to hers, even as her legs were making a tight circle around his waist, pulling him to her.

"I always wondered what my brother saw in you," he said to Gail, as he filled both hands with her jiggling tits. "Now I know. You... fooled a lot of people with that holy roller shit, but I know you now. You're just another hot piece of ass that likes to fuck, aren't you."

Gail just nodded her head as the feelings of shame and lust collided in a potent and heady brew.

"What?" Greg said as he pinched her rock-hard nipples, firmly, but not painfully while steadily drilling his cock in her pussy. "I didn't hear you. Tell us how much you like to fuck."

"I... like it," Gail panted. "Oh God! Please, fuck me! I want it! I want... it... alllllllll!" And at that moment, she crashed over the top with a collosal climax, shaking and shuddering as Greg began to fuck her with harder strokes. As his pace quickened, he kissed Gail hungrily, and she kissed him back with just as much ardor.

When Gail's climax had subsided somewhat, she sensed, rather than saw, two men approach her head from either side, as Greg sat up slightly on his knees. John and Don were holding impressive cocks in their fists and they were aiming them for her face. John, on her right, had a long dick of medium thickness, while Don's was slightly smaller, but still very pretty. She took one in each hand and turned her head toward John. She slid the head of his cock past her lips and groaned heavily as she began to suck his dick with obvious relish. She worked on John, then turned to Don, humming and slobbering as she took him in as far as she could. Back and forth she went, from one to the other, taking about two-thirds of each purple, throbbing dick in her mouth.

Watching his father and uncle getting blowjobs seemed to light a fire under Greg, as he doubled his pace. He slammed his cock in Gail's trembling pussy with jackhammer strokes, even as Gail willfully humped her hips up in rhythm to meet his thrusts. Greg gasped as the electric tingle spread from his scrotum to his balls and up through his shaft.

"I'm cummmmmmin'" he gasped as he fired a half-dozen or more hard shots of thick, creamy cum deep in Gail's clenching cunt. Cheers and applause filled the room even as he filled Gail with his hot cream, until he had emptied his balls deep in her womb.

"Next!" he yelled as he slid his cock from her red hole, and the room dissolved in laughter, to Gail's intense displeasure. She lay on her back, her chest heaving, feeling Greg's cum oozing from her hole. Then she saw Curt, the baby brother, and she looked down to see that he had the biggest cock of any of the Martins, fully eight inches and fat. He didn't mess around, but shoved his big, fat dick right up her flooded tunnel and quickly began fucking her like a madman.

"Aaaaarrrrghhh!" Gail hollered in a mixture of pain and passion. Then her yells were silenced as Kerry turned her head back and slid a slender six-inch cock all the way into her throat. Gail gagged and choked as Kerry fucked her mouth roughly. Drool poured from the corners of her mouth as Kerry used her mouth like a pussy, even as Curt was pounding her cunt like a bat out of hell. Together, they pushed and pulled her relentlessly. Both men took turns pawing her bouncing breasts, squeezing her tit flesh and pinching her nipples roughly.

Panting, they seemed to be thinking as one. Curt hit the short strokes, rutting furiously as Gail struggled to keep up, while Kerry worked up a frothy foam around her lips from the hard pounding of her mouth. Almost simultaneously, Curt grunted hard and spewed a rocky load of cum deep in Gail's cunt, while Kerry exploded with a strong series of cumshots deep down her throat, firing them almost straight into her stomach.

Gail was gasping and sobbing as Kerry finally pulled his cock from her throat, and Curt withdrew his cock from her already-red, swollen pussy. She lay back heaving for air as she felt hot cum roll from her pussy and over her asshole. She looked around the room and was dismayed to see everyone with their cocks out, fisting them as they awaited their turn.

"Look at her," she heard someone say. "She looks like she'd fit in on the boulevard (referring to the city's red-light district)."

Now it was her ex-husband's turn, and he maneuvered her onto her knees on the padded bench. Jack grinned insanely as he saw the copious amount of cum his brothers had already shot into Gail's hot pussy, and he couldn't wait to see how it was going to look after 31 men had fucked her. Then he slid his cock into Gail's pussy, while his cousin Dave pushed a nice-sized cock past her lips.

Jack grabbed Gail's already sweat-slick hips and drove his cock in measured strokes back and forth. As he fucked her, he pulled open her butt cheeks, and marvelled at the pink starfish of her anus, already wet with cum that had dribbled from her pussy. Wetting a finger, he pushed it past her sphincter and began to finger-fuck Gail's ass in rhythm to his cock in her cunt. Dave, meanwhile, had a firm grip on her thick blond hair and was slowly working her mouth up and down on his dick, filling her with every bit of his rock-hard tool. Jack worked a second finger in Gail's ass, and soon he was coring open her backside with as much vigor as his cock was working in her cunt.

After the rough assault from Curt and Kerry, the feeling Gail was getting from Jack and Dave's more relaxed fucking put her back on the road to another climax, especially as Jack's fingers opened her ass up for imminent use. She could feel her excitement beginning to build as she anticipated getting a cock in her ass. She mentally castigated herself for her excitement, but there was no denying it. Several times since the night at the Hilton, when she lay alone in her bed, she had experimented using her fingers on her ass, and she had grown to enjoy the feeling. It was so... wicked, and now that her old morality was being brushed aside by her ex-husband's machinations, she was learning to enjoy feeling wicked.

Just then, her attention was reverted back to the two cocks that were fucking her pussy and mouth, and the fingers that were sparking her pleasure. Both men were picking up their pace. Dave was working her mouth harder and faster on his cock, while Jack had abandoned Gail's ass and was pushing and pulling her hips back and forth on his iron rod.

Suddenly, Dave pulled his cock out of Gail's mouth with a loud pop, jacked himself maybe a half-dozen strokes before erupting in a volcano of steaming hot semen. Gail squealed in surprise as the gouts of cum covered her face. He planted a shot across her mouth, over her nose, across one eye and all over her cheeks.

Watching Dave hose Gail's face was too much for Jack. He thrust extra-hard a half-dozen times, then he too pulled his cock quickly out of her clenching cunt, and covered her asshole and her butt cheeks with a hot, creamy load of his semen.

Gail wasn't quite there, but she was close, and she knew what would push her over the edge, and, sure enough, John Martin stepped up to the bench, with one rooted to the floor and rubbed the head of his cock over her asshole, smearing Jack's cum all over. But before he fucked her, he taunted her.

"I'll bet you want this in your ass, don't you," John said in a leering tone, and everyone around laughed. "You want me to fuck your prissy little butt and make you cum, huh? C'mon, whore, beg for it."

"Uhhhhhhhhh!" Gail cried. Tears of shame, lust and frustration slid down her cheeks to mingle with the cum that slowly dripped from her face onto her chest. "Please, f-f-fuck me, fuck my... ass. Please. Make me cum!"

"You're the worst kind of hypocrite," John snarled, as he rammed the head of his cock past Gail's sphincter and pushed his dick in all the way to the hilt in one long, hard thrust. "You come off so holy, but you're just like every other bitch in heat."

Gail was incapable of words. The suddenness and painfulness of John's anal assault had jerked a strangled scream from her throat.

"Somebody come put a cock in this whore's mouth to shut her up," John said forcefully. And Robert, Jack's youngest cousin, obliged, filling Gail's mouth with a good-sized cock of considerable girth. Despite her pain and shame, Gail could feel another orgasm beginning to come to a head. As John got into a steady rhythm in her ass, and the more her butt adjusted to the intrusion, the better it felt. And the better it felt, the closer she came to a truly earth-shattering climax. She started working her butt back to meet John's incoming thrusts, and she ignored the snickers from the watching crowd at her obvious enjoyment.

Robert worked his cock deep in Gail's mouth, as a stream of spittle drooled past her well-stuffed lips. Just when she started getting light-headed from lack of air, Robert pulled out and rubbed his cock all over her face, smearing the congealing cum until her whole face was covered by a wet, shiny mask. Then he rammed it back into her throat.

For Gail, being used like this was a revelation, a big ingredient in the massive orgasm that was picking up steam as she worked her body around the two cocks that were filling her with hard meat. She had never before so completely surrendered her will to a man or men, and she was dumbfounded to realize that it turned her on like nothing she'd ever experienced before.

"Ah, ah, ah, agh, yessssss!" Gail moaned. "Fuck mee! Fuck my ass! Oh, oh, just... like... that."

John was starting to feel the rusty tingle in his balls that told him he was close to a huge blastoff. He and Robert worked their cocks harder and faster in Gail's body, and her wails became louder and shriller as her orgasm reached critical mass. With a grunt and a gasp, John pushed his cock one final time as deep as it could go in Gail's rectum and surrendered a half-dozen hard jets of cum. He filled her bowels with hot cream, and the feeling of John's cock swelling and spurting in her ass was too much for Gail.

Her orgasm swept over the top, and her body twitched, trembled, shook and shimmied as though she were being electrocuted. There was no way she could keep Robert's cock in her mouth, and the moment she exploded, he wrenched his cock out and sprayed his cum load into her open, gasping mouth, filling her with hot, tasty cum. She swallowed much of it, but some landed around her lips and on her chin, and she used her tongue to feverishly get more of the hot sauce in her mouth.

"Wow!" she dimly heard from the crowd. "I think she likes the taste of cum. What do you think?" Whoever was being addressed just grunted in response as they watched Gail's body writhe on the bench.

The instant the John and Robert stumbled away to get a drink and take a rest, Don Martin was right in position, and Gail hadn't even completely come down from her climax before he slipped his cock into her gaping ass and began fucking her with hard, even strokes. Anal sex was something Don had rarely experienced, and the feeling of Gail's velvety rectum felt divine.

Gail looked up through blurry eyes to see Tommy and Lance, Jack's friends from college, approach her. She instinctively took each hard cock in hand and stroked them to maximum hardness. Tommy, on her left, had a fairly short, but fat cock, while Lance was holding a cock that was average in every way, not too long, not too short, not too fat and not too skinny. She brought Lance's cock to her mouth and sucked him to the root, feeling his pubic hair tickle her nose. She sucked his throbbing tool for a few minutes, then opened her mouth wide and fisted Tommy's fat fucker past her lips. He filled her mouth fully, and her cheeks bulged like a chipmunk as she worked her mouth on his dick.

All the while, Don was happily fucking Gail's ass, pumping harder and faster. Muffled squeals came from Gail's throat as Don blistered her ass with lightning-fast thrusts, until he grunted hard and exploded deep in her bowels. He gazed fascinated as cum oozed out from around his pistoning-stick, and when he slid his wilting cock out, it was followed by a river of cum. By now, Gail had cum smeared all over the insides of her thighs and all over her buttocks, and more was flowing out of her body down the backs of her legs.

Lance was able to tear himself away from Gail's hot mouth and walked around to the other side of the bench. He rolled Gail onto her back again, and smoothly pushed his cock in all the way in her pussy. Tommy also backed away, and let Milton, one of Jack's fellow VPs, pull Gail's head back and slip his cock into her mouth. He was another one with an average-sized dick, and he was able to easily get all of it into Gail's throat . He'd been sitting on go for a long time, and he knew he wasn't going to last long, so he made the most of what time he had. He grabbed the back of Gail's head and skullfucked her for all he was worth, while Lance picked up her legs by the knees and also set up a blistering pace in her soupy snatch.

Incredibly, Gail could feel her arousal swelling at being used like that. Her mouth was open as wide as possible to allow Milton easy access to get as much of his cock in her mouth as he could. She reached up and kept Milton's cock firmly embedded in her mouth, as he pumped deep into her throat. It was only when his cock swelled and exploded did she feel the least bit of discomfort, but she gamely swallowed every drop of cum he shot down her throat. Almost at the same time, Lance yelled something incoherent and shot his hot cumload deep in her cunt.

Gail could feel yet another hard cum brewing, and as soon as Tommy replaced Lance in her cunt, it boiled over. Tommy's cock didn't get as far as some of the cocks she'd already taken, but his girth seemed to hit her super-sensative clit every time he pushed it into her spastic pussy. Incoherent babble escaped her lips as this orgasm rolled through her body, and this time, it seemed like it never really stopped, but rather plateaued into a steady, nervous feeling of pleasure, as he steadily worked his fat cock in her cunt.

She looked up, then, to see Eric, another of Jack's co-workers, dangling his cock over her upturned face. She cooed as she saw that he was a good bit bigger than Milton, all the way around. She reached up and grasped his cock by the base, fed it past her lips and into her mouth. When he reached the entrance to her throat, she gagged a little, but he slowly pushed it until it was all the way in. Gail's eyes were watering, but she felt a real sense of accomplishment to have taken this cock all the way.

"Whoa, did you see that?" someone exclaimed. "Look at that, you can see his cock in her throat. Wow!"

Indeed, Eric's cock in Gail's throat looked a little like how a snake looks after it's eaten a mouse. Her throat actually bulged as he slowly worked his cock back and forth in her throat. After a minute or two, he pulled his dick all the way out, giving her a chance to gulp air into her lungs. He tapped her lips with it and rubbed it all over her face before sliding it back into her mouth. He started to work much harder and much faster, getting into the rhythm with Tommy, who was just about ready to shoot.

Faster and faster, they drilled their cocks until Tommy suddenly pulled his cock out of Gail's twitching cunt and shot a humongous load of cum all over her abdomen, her pubes and her belly. Seconds later, Eric filled her mouth with an explosive cumshot. She swallowed as much as she could, but it was far too much, and rivulets of semen poured out the corners of her mouth until Eric pulled his cock out and squeezed out a final, hard cum ball onto her outstretched tongue.

Gail was trembling all over as another climax sat right on the surface. Her whole body was a quivering mass of cum-filled, cum-covered flesh. Ron stepped briskly over, with his long, slender cock waving in front of him. He grabbed both of Gail's ankles in one hand, lifted her legs up in the air, and with his other hand, guided his cock to her red, swollen asshole. He slid right in, further than anyone had been in her ass all night, and when he released her legs, Gail wrapped her legs around his waist and began humping hard, working her orgasm to the frothy peak.

From either side of her head, Gail saw two of Jack's subrdinates, Gil and Harry, holding sizable cocks for her to suck. They held each of them tight in their fists as they took turns stuffing them in her mouth, and she lavished licks and sucks over both of them like a woman possessed. She felt like she was losing her mind as she frantically worked her lips and tongue over each cock as they were presented to her, and both of them at the same time, as well.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, ahhhhhhh fuuuuuuuccccckkkk meeeeee!" Gail screamed, as her climax exploded through her.

Ron fucked Gail's ass with hard, slamming strokes. He had been close himself, and there was no leisurely holding back. He fucked her like a demon, and as he felt the crackle of cum firing through his shaft, he felt Gail go spastic underneath him. As he added another load of cum to the soup that was pouring out from her crotch, Gail felt her climax seem to consume her, sending sparks of passion racing through her body.

And as they watched Gail writhe and scream under Ron, Gil and Harry stroked their cocks firmly and spewed huge cumshots on her face, criss-crossing her with long ropes of cum.

Gail's chest was heaving and her body was still twitching, when she noticed that no one had come up to her. Then she saw her vision filled with the huge presence of Frank Darling looking down on her, and she shivered in a combination of apprehension, lust and need. Gail, of course, had never fucked a black man, never even entertained the thought, but as her lust-glazed eyes swept over his massive physique, she knew that she was eager for that to change. She didn't just want to fuck this African god, she needed to. Her gaze was especially riveted to the long, fat slab of cock wobbling between his legs. She just stared at it in amazement. It was by far the biggest cock she'd ever seen, at least nine, probably closer to 10 inches long and so fat her hand couldn't quite make a circle around the base.

1...345678