From Saint to Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank let her stroke his massive dong for a minute or so, then walked over to the bar and got himself a drink and Gail a glass of wine. As the biggest man in the building, he commanded respect, and everyone watched to see what would happen. They didn't have to wait long. Gail sat up on the bench and took the proffered wine, enjoying the break in the action. She downed another glass, then handed it back to Jack, who sat it on the mantle.

By then, Frank was standing at the edge of the rug, several yards away, holding Gail with a fixed gaze that unnerved her. He was idly stroking his huge cock, which gleamed at the tip from his plentiful pre-cum.

"Well, little lady, are you enjoying yourself?" Frank said in a rich baritone voice. Gail nodded a little uncertainly. She was enjoying the orgasms she'd had, but hadn't liked some of what she'd had to do, and she had a feeling she wasn't going to like what Frank was going to make her do. And yet, she knew she'd do whatever he wanted just to get a chance at his fabulous cock. She was right.

"Why don't you crawl over here and show everybody how badly you want Frank's big black cock," he said, a big, toothy grin on his face. The rest of the men erupted in laughter at that. Gail's face went crimson as she pondered this fresh humiliation.

"Go on," Jack said. "Do what he says. You can't refuse him anything."

Gail hung her head as she rolled off the bench, onto her hands and knees. The coarse area rug chafed her knees as she crawled over to where Frank was standing. As she did, all of the men closed in around her, laughing at her, and calling her a whore, a slut, and a beggar. Gail had managed to wipe most of the cum off her face, either onto her tits or into her hair, and what was left was streaked by tears of shame as she debased herself for these men.

When she reached Frank, she stopped in front of him and got up on her knees. She started to touch his cock with her hands, but was met by a sharp rebuke.

"Did I tell you to touch me?" he bellowed. "The first thing I want you to do is kiss my feet. C'mon, you can do that."

Frank held a huge smelly foot up and commanded her to put it in her hands and kiss it. Hot tears flowed from Gail's eyes now as she bent her face to his foot. She kissed the top of his foot once, then pulled away.

"You call that a kiss!" Frank yelled. "I want to see you really worship my feet, then suck every one of my toes, and I mean, act like you want it. Otherwise..."

Gail didn't think anything could be any worse than this, as she kissed, licked and slobbered all over Frank's size 15s. She was weeping now, all thoughts of pleasure gone, as she performed this degrading act for this man, as everyone clapped and laughed. When she had taken all 10 of his toes in her mouth as he had ordered, she again looked up at him, awaiting his next command.

"Very good," Frank said in a low voice. "Now, I want you to tell everybody what you want. I want them to hear you beg me for my cock. OK?"

"I-I-I want your cock," Gail said hesitantly.

"Not good enough," Frank said. "Say, I want to suck your big, black cock."

"I want to suck your big, black cock," Gail said with a little more conviction. Everyone cheered and whooped over that.

"Good. Now say I want you to fuck me with your beautiful, black dick," Frank said.

"I want you to fuck me with your beautiful, black dick," Gail said, as the warm feeling began to build in her groin. She needed him in her. She had long since resigned herself to the fact that she was going to be Jack's slut, and taking this man, this very large man, would validate her in her mind as the kind of slut Jack would want.

"Verrry good," Frank said, a wicked grin on his face. "But first, I want to see you lick your way up to my cock. Understand?"

Gail nodded and brought her lips and tongue to Frank's strong legs, which were covered with coarse, wiry hairs. She started with his right leg and licked up his calf, over the knee, up his thigh. Just when she got to where his balls were hanging, Frank motioned for her to do the other leg. She licked and kissed her way up his left leg, and she thought she was finally going to be rewarded for her obedience, when Frank suddenly turned around, so that his ass was right in her face.

Gail was so shocked by the suddenness of the move that it didn't register at first what he wanted. But when he pulled open his butt cheeks and pushed his ass back on her face, she knew.

"C'mon, bitch, lick it, lick my ass," Frank said. "Lick it good if you want any of Frank's hard cock."

Gail thought she was going to be sick. Weeping freely as the raucous laughter of the assembled men rang in her ears, she pressed her mouth to his tart, hairy asshole and kissed his ass. She kissed, licked and sucked on his hole, while Frank loudly told everyone just how good it felt, and everyone commented lewdly on what she was doing and how well she was doing it. After making her use her mouth on his ass for several minutes, Frank abruptly swiveled back around, pressed the head of his leaking cock to Gail's lips and pushed it in before she even had a chance to react.

She squealed loudly and struggled to accomodate the sudden intrusion, as the room erupted in mocking laughter once again. Frank pushed his cock in Gail's mouth until about two-thirds were stuffed in her maw, and he just couldn't get any more in. Then he backed away slightly and began to thrust his cock hard back and forth in her mouth. A cummy drool poured from her mouth onto her chest as she worked her mouth on his big black rod.

Gail thought she was going to die from shame, but even as she wallowed in humiliation, a funny thing was happening. Her arousal had been rekindled. She could feel the tingle in her crotch, her dripping-wet pussy and ass, and she wasn't sure if it was anticipation of having this ebony monster in her pussy or from the humiliation she'd been forced to endure.

Without warning, Frank jerked his cock from Gail's mouth, leaving her gasping in surprise. He walked over to the bench and laid down on his back, with his cock pointing at the ceiling. He gazed at her as she started to stand up and walk back to the bench.

"Get back on you knees, slut!" he said strongly. Gail complied immediately, a rush of arousal coursing through her body at being commanded that way. "Now, crawl over here and get what you want, what you need."

Gone were her tears now, replaced by an avid look of lust as she crawled on her hands and knees over to the bench, to the big hard cock that beckoned her. She ignored the laughing taunts of the men who surrounded her, forming a kind of gauntlet for her to run. But she couldn't ignore the stinging slaps on her butt as several men spanked her ass sharply as she crawled between them. Strangely, the spanks, and the red glow they caused on her butt cheeks, added to her arousal, another stunning revelation.

When she reached the bench, she climbed on, and straddled Frank's hips. She straightened up some as she felt the bulbous head of his cock push at her flooded cunt.

"Gwaaaaaad!" she wailed as the fat head of Frank's dick entered her. Despite all the cocks and all the cum she'd already taken that night, it was still a tight fit. But she could feel her climax beginning to quicken, and this one promised to be a whopper. Her earlier orgasms, the sheer size of the dick in her pussy, and the stark humiliation she'd been forced to go through had melded together into an explosive mix that dwarfed anything she'd ever felt in her life.

Slowly, Gail melted her sodden cunt down Frank's hard, black cock, until she had about two-thirds of it in her. She stopped then and panted, willing her body to grow accustomed to the size. Then she started moving her hips up and down, up and down, very slowly, but as she worked her way up and down his cock, she started taking more and more of him in her quivering cunt. As she worked up and down on his dick, Frank filled his strong hands with her bouncing tits, squeezing them and rolling her nipples between his fingers. That, combined with the feeling of his cock scudding up her cunt, sent crackling jolts of pleasure through her body.

Suddenly, she slammed her hips hard onto Frank's abdomen, taking the last couple of inches. Gail could feel the huge head of Frank's cock bumping at the opening to her cervix, but she'd done it, she'd accepted all of him. She knew now that there was nothing she couldn't, or wouldn't, do with a man. Frank grinned up at her, nodding his head to acknowledge her accomplishment.

"Good job, baby," he said in a soothing voice, as he began to work Gail's hips with his strong hands. "I knew you could do it."

Gail was beyond words. Her climax was hitting her hard now, and it truly was like nothing she'd ever experienced. It seemed like the whole rest of the world fell away, that the only thing that mattered was this man's cock and the feelings it was producing in her body. Her body shuddered powerfully and she screamed in ecstacy as the orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks. And then she found her voice.

"OH MY GOD!!!" she screamed. "Omigod, omigod, omigod. Fuckmefuckmefuckme, fuuuuuck meeeee!"

And Frank did, as Gail's orgasm built into a monster, consuming her mind and body as a dementia descended upon her. Frank was working her up and down faster and harder as he approached his climax.

As Gail stiffened, then shuddered again in another full-body orgasm, Frank couldn't hold back any longer. With a roar, he slammed Gail's hips to his abdomen one final time and shot an electric load of super-hot cum up her spastic pussy. It felt like a waterhose had been thrust up her cunt as she felt Frank's cum shoot deep in her womb, then flow out over his balls. She was in a zone she'd never entered, and she wanted more, lots more.

"More!" she cried. "I want more." And Harris, Jack's boss, was ready to step up. As Frank slid out from under Gail's twitching body, Harris climbed up on the bench, and rammed a nice, big cock into her ass from behind. It slid smoothly into her well-lubricated rectum, and immediately he set about fucking her ass hard. Gail never really stopped cumming, as feelings and sensations seemed to flow together into one long, orgasmic haze.

Through the fog of lust, Gail saw her neighbors, Jimmy and Dick, plus Jack's drinking buddy Ralph, all materialize in front of her face. She never hesitated, but grabbed two of the cocks in her hand and wrapped her mouth around the other. Looking up through her delirium, she saw Jimmy on her left, Dick in front and Ralph on her right. As Harris pounded her ass with increasingly hard strokes, Gail went frantically from one cock to the other, letting them fuck her mouth with utter abandon.

From behind her, Gail could hear Harris grunt hard as he sent a sizzling load of cum deep in her flooded ass. At the same moment, she felt Jimmy's cock swell in her mouth and spew his creamy cum load, and she swallowed every drop. She turned her head toward Ralph and opened her mouth just in time for his hard cock to shoot a half-dozen spurts of cum into her mouth and onto her tongue. Ralph wasn't even done yet when she felt Dick's cock explode in her face. She gasped in lust as his cum drenched her face with hot fluid.

As Harris fell away, Bruce slid his modest dick into Gail's pussy from behind and began to fuck her frantically. She could barely feel him, she was so fucked open. Her continuous orgasm had finally subsided somewhat, but she was still in a state of sexual delirium. Bruce shot his hard load within a couple of minutes of entering her sloshing cunt.

As soon as Bruce pulled out and stepped back, a trio of men stepped up the bench and began running their hands over Gail's sweaty body, sending shivers of pleasure all through her. She looked up to see Steve Watson lying on the bench and sliding his body underneath hers. He looked up at her with a gloating expression on his face.

"I always suspected that under those conservative dresses and that high-minded facade there was a whore just waiting to come out," Steve said as he slid a quite large, fat cock up Gail's drooling pussy. "Now, you can't turn me down any more. I know what you are. You're nothing but a horny slut, and I'm going to fuck you every chance I get."

"OK, asshole," Gail snarled as she felt another man fit an average-sized dick up her ass. "You've wanted this, now here it is, and you'd better make it good or it'll be the only time you ever get it. You understand me?"

Everybody kind of jumped back when they heard that, but Jack just smiled as he watched his horny ex-wife get sandwiched between the P.E. teacher and his attorney, Ripley Warren. To him, it meant that Gail had fully accepted her new role in life and that she was going to dive into it with gusto.

Gail didn't care what anybody thought any more, she was on a fast train back to oblivion as Steve and Ripley worked their cocks in each of her holes, building the sensation to a crackling edge. Just then, she felt a hand on her chin and Michael, one of Jack's workers, pushed a nice-sized cock into her mouth. She sucked on the hard dick eagerly, putting lots of tongue into what she was doing.

The trio of men worked their cocks steadily, but relentlessly, as Gail's muffled squeals and moans became louder and more pronounced. As the two men in her pussy and ass pumped harder, her body stiffened and convulsed in another hard orgasm, and seconds later, both cocks pushed deep in her wide-fucked holes and fired hot jets of cum, filling her to overflowing with their seed. Seconds after that, Michael fired a crisp load of cum down her throat. Gail felt like she had already swallowed a gallon of the tangy stuff, and she was starting to like the taste of it.

Gal was still cumming when another trio moved onto the bench. Gail groaned when she realized that it was her three former students, but she was far too gone to care.

"Mmmmmmmm, that's it. Fuck me, fuck me like you always wanted to back in sixth grade," she said as she rolled her tongue over her lips in a lascivious motion. The three college boys each had nice long cocks attached to muscular, athletic bodies, and they worked the petite blonde like gangbusters. And Gail was right there with them, a seemingly-continuous string of climaxes exploding through her body as Derrick fucked her pussy from below, Ned got her ass from behind and Raymond fucked her mouth.

Squeals, moans, gasps and cries swelled from the bench, as the foursome worked. It was Raymond who gave in first. Gasping loudly, he pulled his cock from Gail's mouth just in time to fire an absurd amount of cum, drenching Gail's face with his hot, thick semen. At least half of it landed in her hair, where it combined with her sweat to turn her blonde locks into a sticky, stringy mess. Watching their buddy's incredible facial display was too much for the other two boys. They added their hot, thick loads to the river of cum that was pouring out of both holes.

As soon as Ned pulled out, Brad, the CPA, pulled Gail back off Derrick's cock, and pushed his large cock into her ass in one smooth thrust. Gail gasped powerfully as Brad reached around her chest to squeeze her tits and pinch her aching nipples. He was a pretty big man, and he handled Gail with ease, pulling her with him as he lay on his back on the slick bench. Gail got her feet under her and began to ride his cock like some demented animal.

Suddenly, she felt a cock at her gushing cunt, and looked down to see the leering visage of Todd, the next-door neighbor's son, sliding another big cock into her pussy. From either side, she saw two more men approach with pulsing-hard cocks that filled her hands. One was her lawn boy, Brian, whose cock she'd seen being fisting when she'd caught him in her shed years earlier. It was nice and fat, and she filled her hand with it. The other cock belonged to Cecil, the bartender, who held a long, slender cock in his hand. Gail gazed down at the brown beauty and stroked him with purpose.

"Uh, uh, uh, yeaaaaaaaaaahhhh!" Gail screamed as yet another orgasm ripped through her body. She was lost in the world of had multiple orgasms, something she'd always believed were just overdone fantasies. But she was finding out that they happened, because they had hit her like that when she'd been double-fucked at the Hilton by Jack and Ron, and they were happening to her at that very moment, with much greater impact. Her body was a twitching live wire of orgasmic explosions, and she felt like she was hallucinating as she got drunker and drunker on sex.

And this foursome had some staying power, working their cocks in and out of Gail's ravaged holes, while her hands were a blur on Brian and Cecil's cock. But finally, Todd couldn't take the heat any longer. With a long groan, he shot a big cum wad deep in her cunt, then pulled his cock out and sprayed the rest all over her stomach and abdomen. Brad also felt the grind in his groin as his cum burst out and flowed out Gail's asshole over his balls and onto the bench.

As she convulsed in orgasm, Gail implored Brian and Cecil to, "cum on my tits, cover me in cum. Ummmmmmm, I loooovvvve it!" They were happy to oblige, exploding with huge strands of semen that covered both of her tits and her chest with sticky cum. Gail rubbed her hands all over her breasts, spreading their spunk until her whole chest was covered with a wet, sticky coat of cum.

When that trio climbed off the bench, Gail was left leaning back on her haunches, propping herself upon her hands, her legs spread lewdly.

"I want more," she moaned deliriously. "I want more cock. Give me more. I wanna be your whore. I want to fuck all night. I want to fuck forever. Please, give me more cock."

Al, the only one left who hadn't sampled Gail's body, slid under her body and thrust a good-sized cock between her legs. Gail's hands swooped down to grasp it at the base and fed it into her gaping ass. She quickly had an up-and-down cowboy motion going. Don Martin, with a rejuvenated cock, climbed in between her legs and filled her free-flowing cunt with his hard meat. Not to be outdone, John Martin climbed on the bench, straddled Gail's chest, wrapped his hand around the back of her head and stuffed his cock into her mouth.

Gail squealed in pleasure as this new trio of men worked their cocks in her, and these older men fucked her leisurely for quite a while, giving Gail's body a brief respite from the frantic orgasmic plain she'd been on a few minutes earlier. Eventually, they all added their cum to the thick deposits that had already been made, John adding his semen to the cum sloshing around in her stomach, Don sending his load into - and straight out of - her flooded pussy, and Al bathing her ass in still more cum.

As that group fell away, Gail felt herself being picked up bodily by a half-dozen men while someone toweled off the bench, cleaning it of the cum that had poured out of her body. Then Kerry Martin lay on his back and Gail's dripping body was deposited back on the bench, so that she was straddling his hips, impaling her pussy on his rampant cock. The two brothers, Greg and Jack, took up position in front of her, and Gail took both large cocks in hand and began to stroke them. She and Jack just stared at each other for long seconds, wordlessly communicating the final confirmation of their renewed relationship.

Then Gail gasped as a huge cock was pushed up her ass and began a furious fucking motion to match Kerry's hard upthrusts. It was Jack's cousin Curt, and the feeling of the big cock in her ass got Gail's arousal back up to speed. As she alternated working her mouth over the cocks in front of her, she felt another climax brewing in her weary body. How many orgasms could one woman have in one night? That was the thought running around in circles through her mind as Kerry and Curt double-fucked her almost as hard as they had the first time. Only this time, it was exactly what she wanted.

1...345678