All Comments on 'From Wife To Maid In One Easy Lesson Ch. 02'

by smudgebucket

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
CeliaisAlienaCeliaisAlienaover 13 years ago
Exciting follow-up with more, wicked games

A much-awaited, and worthwhile, continuation to the original story.

Lots of literotica stories try to pull off this kind of oh-so-bad vibe with their wicked, mind-controling (or otherwise coercing) players, but the "From Wife to Maid" stories have created in Gabrielle and the husband, genuinely rotten characters who remain self-consistent and believable, without becoming so gloatingly appaling that the reader loses interest. I mean, they *are* appaling by real standards! but for the purpose of the story, there's a hypnotic menace to Gabrielle's scheming that is very seductive and erotic, even while I can't suppress the suspicion that some kind of shocking reversal of fortune may one day make them (or him) regret their previous actions.

All the same, the events so far are pretty intoxicating! I will patiently/eagerly await further doses of Gabrielle's games.

egosumquisumegosumquisumover 13 years ago
So far, the best part

This part’s awesome. I simply love the way the story is told and the situation created. Priceless. My favorite quote: «I swear to god that Gabrielle could give a better hand job with her feet than most women could with their hands.»

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Sooo Hot! The only thing kinkier: Peggy's mother comes over for a visit. At first the two lovers don't let on, but are sneaky with their continued seduction of Peggy. Then the mother figures it out and a fight ensues. Gabrielle tackles the elderly mother and sits her huge butt on her frail waist. Peggy refuses to help her mother as stockholm syndrome...

Horny_fionaHorny_fionaover 11 years ago
Gabrielle Is HOT

Love how depraved, evil, horny and sexy Gabrielle is. Making peggy lick the cum off of a plate, almost made me cum on the spot.

Thx for this lovely story.

AnitaBEatonAnitaBEatonalmost 11 years ago
Oh, wow...

I've read this series at least three or four times and it never fails to turn me on. Well written, convincingly filthy dialogue, inspired characters. Peggy, you dirty slut! Good work, bitch! lol!

AFWilsonAFWilsonalmost 9 years ago
Hotte

A very hot series. Where can I find this Doctor. I've got a few ideas of my own ;-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous