Fuck New Orleans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The black man laughed at the cumm drinking white boyfriend as he rolled another joint.

Chapter 9

Jones then sat back on the couch, legs parted, smoking a Joint as he made Ted kneel between his legs and apply oil to his cock balls, getting him all shiny. Melisa knelt besides Jones, as he fingered her asshole with two oiled digits and ate her nipples. Melisaa was going crazy, frigging her gash and her clit, anticipating taking the monster cock in her asshole. She knew she had to do it, because she wanted to givce herself to Jones completely.

Ted looked greedily at the oiled, glistening, prime dark meat that he was holding. Suddenly, not knowing what came over him, he just blurted like the male slut he was...

"Oh, your black cock is so beautiful. Please may I suck it again," he begged!

Jones chuckled, "Maybe later you greedy punk. Now just oil the motherfucker, alright?"

He turned back to Melissa, and feasted on her fine tits as he finger fucked her assshole.

Jones eased Melissa on her back on the couch, and pushed her knees to her chest. He took place between her pale white thighs. "Pull them ass cheeks apart, fool!" he said to the boyfriend.

Ted held her ass cheeks apart as Jones rubbed his fat, dark cock against her little anus. Ted felt so thrilled, wondering if his girlfriend could take that black monster up her ass. As Jones bore down on her, Melissa shiverred! As the head started to force the pink hole open, she grimaced with pain,

"No! Please no! Its too big."

"Just relax bitch. Hold her down Ted and part them ass cheeks, fool!"

Jones slides his cock past her sphincter, and sank slowly into her asshole. Her tight pink hole was stretching obscenely around the huge dark tool. Halfway inside her, Jones held it.

"Now, breathe in deep and relax your asshole bitch! I'm gonna fuck that ass and make you love it like the bitch you are! You are now my bitch!"

Jones made Ted eat her pussy and suck on her clit as he slowly started fucking her ass. The sweet tongue of her boyfriend on her sensitive slit drove Melissa wild with lust. She started slowly got into it as her hips started rolling.

As her ass muscles relaxed, Melissa stars enjoying feeling the huge black cock in her. She pushed her boyfriend away, raised herself up on her elbows and gazed between her thighs, to see her asshole stretched lewdly around the huge black monster. Melissa gasped, her face becoming pale. But she was so proud of herself.

"Oh fuck! I cant believe this! That cock is so huge! Fuck! You are tearing me apart!"

"And you love it don't you, that fat black cock up in ya!!"

"Oh yes I do, Jones. I love you fucking me. Fuck my ass!!!"

"With pleasure bitch!"

Jones grabbed her hips and started to piston in and out of her tiny asshole, increasing the pace. As she came all over his cock, he started body slamming into her little frame. Melissa was in a frenzy. She threw her hips at his cock groaning aloud as he gutted her. Ted knelt nearby, watching with bulging eyes, awed. Now, he knew that his girlfriend belonged to the black janitor's cock. She had never allowed him to fuck her ass, but she was loving that black dick in her rectum!

Jones suddenly pulled his cock out of her, leaving her asshole gaping. He pointed the smeared cock at the white boy's mouth.

"Go on boy, taste your girlfriend's ass off my cock! Lick it."

He slams his cock into Ted's mouth. Ted was shocked for a second. Then he sucked him hungrily. Jones finally pulled the white kid off his cock, and shoved him face first into his girlfriend's gaping hole.

"Go on boy, lick that asshole. Do it!"

Ted's humiliation exhilarated him. He stuck his tongue in. He licked her gaping ass and she loved it, moaning aloud and pushing her ass back at her boyfriend.

Jones pushed him off and stuck his black cock back in her ass.

Jones made them all climb onto the desk. Then he made Melissa kneel on the desktop and he knelt behind her. He had the petite white blonde face down, ass up whilst the muscular black janitor lustily rutted her poor, stretched pink asshole with his huge black log. Her boyfriend knelt besides them, his white hands sunk in his girlfriend's ass cheeks, pulling her asshole open for the black man's engorged tool, watching it slide sleekly in and out of her.

Ted gazed greedily at the obscene sight. He licks his lips.

Jones gazed at him contemptuously. "You like that huh! Like to see me fuck your bitch with that black cock? Like that huh?"

"Yes," Ted replied, his voice hoarse with lust. "Oh yes Jones. That's so beautiful. Fuck my girlfriend."

Black hips slapped loudly into soft, but firm pale ass, as the big black beast fucked her like jungle fever. Melissa's high pitched moans filled the room. Jones suddenly pulled his rearing, angry cock out of her asshole with a plop. He left her battered, inflamed red hole gaping and pointed his cock at Ted.

"Go on boy, suck that cock!"

"Wiith pleasure!" ted groaned hoarsely and the white boy dove at the black cock and started gobbling it for all he is worth, his mouth drooling and smacking loudly around the object of his desire.

Finally, when he was through fucking Melissa's holes, and had left a deposit of cumm in each one, the muscular, dominant, dark black man was standing before the white couple, making them kneel at his feet. The white boy has his face buried between his thighs, feasting on his balls as his girlfriend sucked the huge black cock that was resting on her boyfriend's forehead.

They were both really into it, servicing the black man for all they were worth. The black man was in thug paradise, his hips dancing as he enjoyed the double stimulation.

"Ah shit! That's it. Fucking shit!!!! I'm cumming! Fuck you! Take my cumm!"

His cock swelled to an impossible size so that the tiny white girl's lips were stretched to bursting. She wanted to pull away in fear, but he grabbed her by the hair and shoved his cock deep into her, bending it at an unnatural angle, gagging her mouth.

Jones bellowed his lungs out, his loud scream bouncing off the walls in his janitor room.

Ted suddenly felt the large black balls leap and contract in his mouth. A thick wad of cumm hit the back of her Melissa's throat. Jones lets her have a couple of more shots! Then he pulls out his rearing cock, pushed Ted back and let him have the next two shots in the face, catching him in the eye and the forehead. Finally, he shoved his cock into the dazed white boy's mouth and lets him have the last blast. Ted drank him down greedily, feeling so happy.

Jones held Ted to his cock as his thick member gave its final twitches. Then he pulled it out and rubbed his cock all over Ted's face, covering him with his cumm, making him know who his master was.

The white couple, faces covered in cumm, looked dazed, but their greedy eyes stared after the smeared, dark cock.

*

Fade to:

Jones sat back on the couch, completely naked.

Melissa and Ted knelt at his feet, equally naked.

"I hope I made up for the brother in New Orleans," Jones said. "You loved it Melissa, didn't you? You natural slut!"

Melissa blushed, but beamed with joy. "Yes sir."

"And you loved it too, didn't you Ted?"

Ted smiled shyly too, "Yes sir."

"Listen Ted, from now on, Melissa is my bitch. You are to remain her boyfriend, and you will do what the fuck she tells you to. But you wont fuck my bitch. When you are feeling horny, you will wank before her. Then you will eat her ass and her pussy, is that clear?"

"Yes sir."

"oh yes, that's wonderful. Coz after experiencing your cock, I don't want his puny lil thing!" Melissa declared.

"Good. Now before you go, Ted, you got to clean a Nigga up. Suck my black cock, my black balls and my black ass clean!"

Ted replied happy, "Yes sir!"

Soon he was digging his ass crack as Melissa sucked on his black cock. Jones puffed on his joint contentedly.

*

Conclusion:

I love these white kids man. My story happened about six months ago.

Melissa has now recruited several other young white bitches and I am breaking them and turning them into my young sluts for black cock. When my parole period is oer, I will probably send them hoing, these bitches.

Ted usually comes to me to my room, after school, when everyone else is gone and I make him suck my cock out of Melissa or any other white girl's cunt. When either of their parents are out of town, we meet in their rich parents' houses, and I use and fuck the shit out of that young white couple. When Melissa moves out of home next year, I am going to black breed her. Lets see what her rich, white daddy will say to having n***** in the family. Will he have a down ass n**** like me murdered, and for what? Just some fucking teen age white blonde pussy? Fuck that! He needs to be more open minded and tolerant.

Ted is happy to have a girlfriend who understands that he has a voracious appetite for sucking black cock. A couple of times, he even came by on his own begging to suck me off real quick. But its like, for me that's a no no. I guess I only get off from having some white guy suck my cock fresh out of his white woman's pussy.

I couldn't imagine doing this with a black couple. That'd be weird.

I am still fucking wanna be Nicole Smith, but like once a month. Anyway, her corrupt parole officer of a husband has a constant supply of former jailbirds who haven't seen pussy in a while, so its not like she is starving or anything.

Thank you for reading my story.

And by the way, a word to those who might wanna try this at home. There are many fucked up people in this world, me included. There many men, in every race that get off watching their woman get it from another dude. Some of them will even eat the other dudes cock and suck his cumm. But they are not all white. And not all white men are like that, its sad but true.

What I am saying is, not every white man will willingly let a black man fuck his woman and clean his dick in his (the white man's) mouth. And not every black man wants to fuck a white woman, pull it out and stick it in her white husband's face.

But whenever such a black man and a white man come together, with the willing white slut to go with it, lasting world peace, at least between blacks and whites, is a step nearer.

Coz dem three motherfuckerz is not gonna be bussin gats (shooting guns) at each other.

You might wanna ask, well what about the revolution? Well, that will not be televised of course, but I am working on the film version. And you can bet its gonna be hardcore!