All Comments on 'Fucked My Mom'

by _

Sort by:
  • 449 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
gross

this is fucking disgusting, you people ought to be ashamed of yourselves. And just because you come here doesnt mean your a hipocrit dumbass it means that it was so gross you wanted to see what other idiots had to say about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Mom's tasty pussy

I started fucking my white mom when I was 14. My father had gotten killed in an accident when I was 13. Mom started fucking other men soon after dad died. She confided in me and would tell me when she fucked. When she returned home after fucking she would hug and kiss me. She would tell me she had fucked some man. She would change into her nightgown and give me another hug and kiss. I would get a hard on and would masturbate afterwards. She usually went out and fucked on Friday and Saturday nights. I would wait for her to return home freshly fucked. After several months of hugging and kissing after she fucked I started feeling her up. I would touch her tits and rub her ass and pussy. Our hugs and kisses got longer and longer.

One night when she returned home after fucking I did my usual feeling her up. I then pulled her gown off of her and hugged and kissed her. I then undressed and told her to get into bed. I got in bed with her and started kissing her while playing with her tits and pussy. I then moved down to her pussy and could smell her pussy juices and a man's cum. I started licking her thighs and soon started eating her cum filled pussy. After I cleaned out her pussy I moved up and fucked her. After that first time she expected me to clean out her cum filled pussy and then fuck her. I loved eating her pussy and then fucking her.

About a year later after I started fucking my mom I decided that it was time she fucked black men. I went to a bar that had black whores and talked with the pimp. I offered to let him pimp out my mom. He agreed and wanted to be the first black man to fuck her. I told mom that she was my bitch and that she would do as I told her. She agreed. I told her that she was going to start fucking black men as my whore. She loved fucking black men. I got my share of the money and she got her black cocks. I would eat her pussy after she fucked black men and then fuck her. She was my whore for 4 years until I moved away. I love my mom's pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story,love incest moms/sons.

Would like you to hear what I heard from a 17yo lad,who was on a residental course with me in the spring this year.

He show ed ne a few pics of his g/f in the nude,as he was extremely proud,& missed fucking her so much,while he was away.

But what amazed me,was him whispering in my ear,that his dad had encouraged him to fuck his mom,just three years ago,when he was still at school,& only fourteen at the time,after they'd been sunbathing in the nude together,in their high fenced garden,out of site bof their neighbors,next door,who also nude sunbathed aswell,so they were totally at ease,but was the 1st time he'd seen his mom,totally shaven,like his dad.

He said his dad got an amazin hardon,& didn't hide it atall,but purposely stood up to show his mom & him,how hard it was.

He said his mom just smiled as he got hard aswell,& knelt up to show his mom & dad,his hard cock,& they both smiled with him,as he proudly knelt,deliberately posing with his hard cock pointing at his mom & dad.

Then his dad dived between his mom's legs,& started fucking her infront of him,but vstopped suddenly band ordered him tyo get inside his mom immediately,and to fuck her,which he said he did.

He told me his dad helped him,& told him how to fuck his mom,before he came excitedly inside her,without any protection whatsoever.

He said,both him & his dad,came in her three times each,as they fucked her,bare arsed on their grass lawn.

He'd fucked her virtually every day,before & after school for his dad,who often had to work away,leaving him to fuck his mom for him.

One thing his dad insisted,was that he fucked her,in every single room in their house,aswell as out in their shed,when their neighbors were out in their garden aswell,just a few feet away as they fucked in the nude.

He swore me to secrecy,& I'venever told another soul,so it's nice to let someone know at last.

His g/f knows about his mom,& if they marry,as they bwant,she's perfectly cool about him still fucking his mom whenever he likes,for his dad.

They are both on the pill,so there isn't any plans for any babies yet,but his dad would like one,while his wife is still capable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
yup

I wish my mother were dead. Better yet, her and my prickhead of a father be raped with a demolition ball.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OH YEA!

MAN, MY MOM IS SO FUCKING HOT! Once when I was 13, I fucked her for hours! By the end of it, her pussy was spewing cum. It felt so fuckin' good! I'm 18 now. I even fuck her regulary. This is so awsome!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
this is just freaky!

lol why should u fuck ur mum even if she is hot as that is just embarrasing

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
just look at all those comments!

I have never seen any story provoke as many comments as this one! The title has something to do with it. What could be plainer and more direct than Fucked My Mom. But I think it's mostly the highly talented author. He's around 20 years old and has been pondering the idea of motherfucking for years. No doubt Mr._'s hot young balls fuel his enthusiasm for this most down and dirty type of sex--a son sticking his hard prick where it is NEVER EVER supposed to go, up the one most forbidden twat in the whole world, his own mother's! The first thing the boy does also fits in. He just shows up in front of his mother with his fat dick swinging free and his loaded balls swaying--what every guy around _'s age would LOVE to do! They know where they want to unload those heavy balls of theirs! Come on, young man, don't you see how many people love your story? Please--more hot tales of motherfucking!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Mums the word.

I am always excited when our son fucks my wife, his mum.

I get the creampie at the end, while I am bent over her pussie, Ben fucks my arse, it is absolute bliss in our house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I love my mom

I'm 26 and my mom is 48.I want to fuck my mom and lick her dark hairy pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I wanna fuck her

im 14 my mom is so hot shes 32 i wanna lick and fuck her pussy so bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It's bad

how can you fuck the hole where you came from? It's bad pls stop that it's evil. Only saturn can do that.

__over 14 years agoAuthor
LOL

Over a hundred comments, and they're all hilarious as fuck! Mostly Indian guys pretending they've lived out the story, and quite a few angry or disapproving comments saying "How could you possibly fuck your mom?" you know, like in the story they purposely clicked on? Hilarious...

Keep 'em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
it is good and perents should encorage/initiate it

I like this verymuch. i am 41yr father of a son and i always tried to create such environment at my home so that my son can get started after completing 18yr. my wife always sleeps in panty only, my plan when my son will be 18th we will create situation to make it easy.

My thinking is that we will decide about right or wrong. we cant follow others thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
LOL

lol this is fucking hilarious, hopefully its bullshit or mate your a littttle fucked up unless your mums a total and utter milf. funny as fuck comments though lol i read thme when im bored, fucking good amusement here mate

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
no shame no dame

Guiding her sons through into adulthood is a tough job, but someones gotta do it! better the woman who loves un-conditionally than a tramp, and besides she's only reaping the fruits of her labour; a small price to pay on the kids behalf? The guy in this stories an utter champion, sure was a brave move but you ca'nt go wrong with mom. Funny and sexy read all in all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazing

I loved it it was great u have to write more your mom seems like a real cougar and u r 1 lucky guy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Cool

I fuck my mom she was asleep

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
i too like it

well i am jus 16 yrs old n my mother is 36.i have love to fuck her n suck her juicy boobs but i don know how to impress her..........but you had it all

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
dream of fucking my mom

I have always fantisised fucking my mom.she is a chubby lady with big white boobs.she is 52yrs and i am 32yrs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good

brilliant story i would love to fuck her

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
How

If my mom doesn't like me how do I fuck her sweet pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
i too want to fuck my mom

mymom is so sexy she have wonder full boobs she is my sult

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
non religious person

it is totaly forbidden to talk about this affairs

Anyone who do this kind of action is animal because animals fuck their mothers but human should think I would advise them to take muslim religious then you stop this thing and understand what is mother

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
To the guy below.

It's called democracy. The human right to free thought and expression. If it doesn't hurt anyone. And there you can take up your arguement. A debate on consequences and morality and ethical doctrine. But please keep religion out of it, dude, It's imflammatory and medieval. All of it. Our Great Spirit is one to all people. He is the great figmentation. He say if you don't like something, then fucking call it.I don't like motherfucking incest either. Quite keen on step daughter stuff though. Sorry Phucker...Mancelt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
your mom is mine

i wish your mom were here, id fuck all your moms

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
dam good

i wanna fuck ma mom m watching her naked since i was 14 and ma mom was 32 she use to get fucked from servant gardner when my dad wAS out of station all of my servants use to enjoy her fucking one day all my three servants fucked my mom togeather i saw them she was dam good at geting fucked and i use to love seeing to her lusty face after getting fucked all her face coverd with the chik liked by all my servants togeather but how should i make her to get fucked by me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
would love to fuck my mom

man you are lucky i would love to fuck my mom.but i know that wull not happen since she is married.she is very sexy would love to play with her boobs and lick that kunt.stick my cock in her pussy.an would love to just cum inside her.but luckliy though i get to do my aunt.my moms sister we been dating for a while now.she is awsome .its almost like having my mom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I luv it

I am just 13 years old b ut I want to fuck ur mom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

My Mom asked me to read this . then we fucked it was ace..p 14.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

wow im only 13 (girl) i love watching pornxx

and i was fingering myself

i realy want to fuck my brther ive already fucked my cousion (boy's)

thx xxxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Pathetic....

How long did it take you to think this one up mate?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fuck!

I'm only 13 and I lovedthis I was fingering me pussy all the through! I can't wait 2 fuck! If u wanna fuck 12 13 14 yr old boys email me cutiepie51369@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wow...

Dude good story, i got hard wow so close to fucking this girl, this summer but then my mom said she was on her way home, i want to so bad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Amatuer!

i'm only 16 & i started fucking my mom 2 years ago

email: rebuswayne@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
FUCK!

cutie pie do u hav fb x ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
fuck

i am a boy and i am 13 and i have a to be honest i have a larg cock and if any girl wants to see it just email me at neoakashea@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I'll be damn

I can't believe the number of readers who are upset with this incest story. Why do you read incest and then act surprised that it is actually incest. How dumb can you get? What part of the title confused you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

nice story but thought it could have gone on even longer! i can't think of anything i would rather do than fuck my mom and i wish i knew how to initiate it..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
fuck

if anyone wants me to fuck them just email me @ hoponthetrain@ live.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
FUCK!!!!!!!!!

im 15 years old and i have a huge cock, if you want to see it message me at: fallinxtoxdeath9@aim.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
ill like to fuck your mom,wife,sister while you see if theres no problem.

im 34 years of age. mexico guadalajara e-mail. yzmael@live.com.mx

inherholeinherholeabout 14 years ago
The night mother became my lover,

Mother had had me when she was twelve having gone to a party and a black man had taken a shine to her and pump her full of cum several times that night. She missed her next period and like her mother had her first as she turned twelve. I am eleven and almost seven feet tall and still growing and I noticed that my equipment is much large than any of my friends. Mother also noticed that I am larger than any of her males friends that she let between her legs. One Friday night when she came home early from a date she seemed really pissed. I had taken a shower and was sitting on the sofa with a towel wrpped around me when she came over and sat down next to me. She smelled good and started to tell me that the guy just wanted a blow job and she told him to just take her home. My cock was growing when she just ripped the towel off leaned over and started sucking my cock. I came right off and stayed rock hard and without hesation she impaled herself on my cock. This time it took me awhile to cum but mother came several times. As I started yelling that I was about to cum she yelled out that she was ovlating and she wanted to feel my cock head pushing intp her cervix as I came which I did. Several weeks later she told me that she was pregnant and later we found out there three daughters in her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
hjknhkl

my mom is nudist and remains naked in front of me. she masterbates in front f me. one night i got up to piss and she caught my cock and said she was feelin thristy and would like to drink my piss. from that day she drinks mine and i drink her piss. she even eats my shit and so do i.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
i love fuck

pls i am a men who like's fucking women from 30 to 50 if any pls mail me this my id jason.mark007@yahoo.com......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
hi,im 37yrs want to fuck 40 to 50 yrs woman if any one interested just ;;;;; my email samirpaulagt@indiatimes.com

nice and interesting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
0.o

0.o

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
My mom

I let my mom suck my dick all the time she eats my cum like a slut and always eats everydrop my dad has no idea im 37 and she is 63 and a great cocksucker

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
my mom

great story, man i would love to fuck my mom

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I love fucking moms

i am a guy of 22, and I love fucking women of 30 to 55 of age mail me if interested using this email marcpuffy@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
enjoy fucking

Fucking with mom is good because I love see them in extasy.so all u mom of 50 interested to be in extasy come an get me u won't regreat it .94958856 is my number

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
jamie

never wanted my mom.. but fuck this story got me so hard, i want to fuck my mom right now!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
PLEASE HELP ME FAST!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/TT8GKIARELT2ARV8B

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
fucked my Stepmom

I. think its. Cool and very sexy.check this out I had a very hot. stepmom that was fine and never wore Panties I always jacked off and thought about fucking my stepmom and one day it happens we were riding around and she. .Made me eat her pussy . Dam that was a big pussy.but it was good so good I shot my big hot load deep in her Cunt

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
dude....

great story and all.but dude.thats fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
.

Nice dude, the same with me my mom would be naked when it was just me and her home alone so 1 day I told her I was hungry so she took if her pants and damn she was wearing a thong I got solo hard she knew cuz I was wearing shorts so she said your hungry eat my wet tight pussy I mean my mom has a body if an angel any guy would like to fuck her my dad dident cuz he worlds all day soo yeaa , any ways I ate her pussy then she grabbed my dick and den she sucked it untill I busted in her mouth then I fucked her tight pussy and it was veary wet soo when I was about to bust she mond and I bust in her nice tight pussy I filled her put den I tore her ass up and I ate it since mi and my mom wornt that close it dident matter to mi...... Maybe I can fuck yhur mom and yhu can fuck mine ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Mom and I have great anal sex. I love my mom's ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Ooookkkk

Only a freak would put their mom through that! Get a life and don't do it again! You are probally mental and waz drinking a lot !

envyhelpenvyhelpalmost 14 years ago
what ever u wanna do

hell ya, i admit that's a little taboo but the way u described it with such detail was very visual and sexi, I'm glad that u shared that with the internet cuz it makes me glad to know there's people in the world that can be that sexually open.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
omg!! my names lynn!! ( sexibabe1409@yahoo.com) ADD ME!!!

omg...i read this an got so freakin wet....an u sound hot....i soooo fuckin wish ud fuck me with you dick :D an please ppl...thers millons of u who wud prolly wanna fuk yah mommyyss......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
so cheep

its to bad

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
kkk

dam that sounds good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Simular

In reality most men co wish the couldve fucked their moms, and most moms have secretly thought about being taken at least once by their sons. I had a simular experience with my mother, except it started after my dad booked n us when I was 13. Found out that it had actually continued a family tradition you might say. Seems mom and my aunt had actually been sexually active with thier father and brothers. This lasted, on and off, for 30 years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
horny for mom

I have sex with my mom regularly since i was 16 I love her and if I could I'd marry her we make love and kiss and i fill her up in fact i think i'll go fuck her now

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
you sick,sick batards.

EW WTF IS WRONG WITH U PEOPLE HE CAME OUT OF HER VAGINA HE CANT JUST GO BACK IN!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Bro,

I fuck my mom all the time, it's no biggie LOL JK, you're a sick twisted bastard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hot

i loved it. once i saw my mum come out of the shower naked and i got a boner she dropped her towl accidently and bent over to pik it up and my dick rubbed her ass cheecks and she didnt say anything she looked up at me and smiled.

the next day me and my mum were home alone together and she told me to come upstairs and i did then i want into her room and she was getting changed, she was wearing pink thongs and she told me to come closer and asked me if i liked her ass cheeks rubb aggansed my dick and i said yes.

if u liked this and want to hear more e-mail me danny2010x@live.co.uk

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
C=====3

This is normal one time I was at home alone or so I thought so I was walking around naked and I went downstairs and I was hard and my mom was their and naked I walked in on her and she grabbed my cock so fast I was shocked as she touched herself

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow

im a girl

&i am actually so turned on right now by this

6by56by5over 13 years ago
damn

I just creamed my pants

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I had sex with my mom

So for a while now I always dreamed of haveing sex with my mom.

I always smelled her panties and jacked off while smelling them.

I tried to seduce her a couple times asking her one time how to have sex, and another time cuddling with her in bed with an extreme hard on, asking her how to makeout(stupid of me) so I went on a search to see if this was normal and some web sites said yes and said no. Thne one site said I should just tell my mother how I feel. So one day when she was home alone and I came from school I said I wanted to tell her something and she said ok and I told her that I always had this thought of me and her having sex and I told her stories about me masterbating. She didnt say anything till I finished, what she said was that she always knew cause I kinda acted shy around her and didnt really speak to her as often as I used too. She said that tonight I should sleep with her and thats it, since my father was on a business trip for a week or two. The night came and she texted me on my phone to come over. At first I was hesitent but I eventually came we then talked for a while about my urges and needs and crap, then she said that she would sleep with me only if I wash the dishes(as a joke) I said ok then we madeout for a while as I fingered her deeply she moaned and stopped and said that she didnt think this would be so good and asked me to slip my penis in her she gave me a condom and we had the best sex all night she rode on top of me and we did it doggy style too we then fell asleep and in the morning she asked me how it was then in about a week she came to my room and we did it again, and then summer came on and she would tuck me into bed, since my dad was home we madeout everynight. Now we are fine and everytime my father is away we sleep with eachother.

AMRJRBRIGAMRJRBRIGover 13 years ago
MOM

My mom was a super hot looking lady who would give any man a ahardon. I was in high school the first time I fucked her. One night she came into my room while I was jerking-off. She was a little drunk and she only had a little night shirt on with no underwear. I was so horny I could not resist the urge to slide my hand up under the night shirt. She did not resist so I started rubbing her hairy cunt and fingering her. I then pulled her towards me, rolled her over on her back and fucked her. I started cumming rather quickly. I filled my mom's cunt with so much cum it started gushing out when I withdrew. She then gave me a little kiss and left the room. As she did I could see cum running down her inner thighs. It was a night I will never forget.

inherholeinherholeover 13 years ago
Mother shows me the way,

For my thirteenth birthday Linda40HH my mother wanted to know what I wanted as a birthday present and I told her. We are a very hairy family with mother having hairy armpits, legs, cunt and nipples on her large breasts. So on my birthday she had put on a large bow and I got to untie it. She lay back on my bed and I lay on top of her with her grabing my cock and putting the head at her entrance. After having had nine children so far I just slipped in with ease. She wrapped her legs around my back and told me that she was very fertile and not to worry when I was about to cum which I did right away. I stayed hard and continued to ride her till I heard her screaming and we both reach our peak together. That day I came in her five times and then she dropped the bomb on me with the statement that my real father was my uncle her brother. She missed having her next period and nine months later she had twin daughters. Father has left now and she is pregnant again but her brothers and I do not know which one of us got her pregnant this time. The great thing is that I am starting to make love to my sisters and every night I get to sleep with mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
i also want to fuck my mon

please help me give me some idea to me to fuck rajeswari my mom

pyaaaar@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Help

I wana fuck my mom so bad can any1 give me some tips on how to get her in bed email me at bigpete299@gmail.com if you need more info email me there or at pyrou11@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I WANT TO FUCK MY MOM SO BAD TOO

Does anyone have any advice so i can bang my mom she doesn't drink but she's always tring to talk to me about how ive been feeling and she walks around me with out no bra but with a shirt on and she always bends over in front of me me any tips e-mail me at o_gall@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
freaks!

eeeuchg you freaks, how can u want to shag youre mom! you stupid hillbillys

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awsome

That was a nice birthday present!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
fuck my mom

i feel the same way my mom is sexy as hell and always wears short shorts around me and when she goes to bed she leaves he door open sometimes with he legs spread so i can see her pussy it just makes me wanna walk up and lift her leg and fuck the shit out of her i mean iyes it is my mom but wtf i know she is a freak and would rock my world . I walked in on her and one of her ex b/f and she looked at me and said its not like u havent seen it before and kept goin while i stood there for a second then 2 days later! i wake up to her ex b/f suckin my dick while i was passed out drunk but i mean my mom has seen me naked hundreds of times and caught me masturbating in her door way and said what are u doin but didnt seem to care she kinda smiled. and she always asks me to crack he back and everytime i do im in my breifs and i get a hard cock and touch her back and she says nothing sometimes she rams up into it what do u think i should do just go for it ? stick it in the next time she is layin in bed givin me a pussy shot ??

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
mom fucking

My mom used to having frequent sex with strangers as my dad mostly remained out of city. She is 40 and i am 14. It was some times disturbing for me. So I thought that why not my friends should fuck her instead of strangers. So i talked to two of my close friends and they agreed to volunteer. Then it worked as per our plan and now they regularly fuck her and are obliged to me. At the same time mom is very happy to have a permanent source of sex without hassle of searching a new partner every time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Go for it

If you let that pass you by that would be stupid. Go into her bedroom and dive into her pussy and start licking and sucking on it, she wont be able to resist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
i fucked my mum too

my story is a lot like yours but i was twenty five and my mum was nearer fifty, we have been fucking two or three times a week for the last thirty years and it is still good. this by the way is not fiction this is fact yes it really does happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Help

I want to blow my mom any tips anybody email me at bigpete299@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
me and my mum

i want to lick my mums cunt and fuck her bubble butt

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Every guy wants to fuck his mother

and many thousands--probably lots more!--of the lucky ones do! The comments are as good as the great story by _. They know, to quote one commenter, that the best pussy you'll ever have is the one you came out of. Just knowing you're shoving your stiff dick up your own fucken birth canal, your own mother's twat--is the greatest rush any young guy can ever have. And every day more and more moms are eager to spread their legs and give their boy this greatest of all pleasures. Mothers naturally love what their boy's got jumping around in his pants, they're enthralled by his fat young prick and his hot balls that never quit. Nowadays it's easy for a mother to cast away the old stale taboo and let their motherfucking son do what comes naturally--"a mother's twat is her son's playground," as they say, and moms love it when their lusty boy keeps making full use of his playground! The rich cream he's got sloshing around in his hot young balls is the best and most welcome gift a boy can ever give his mom. And happy motherfucking sons and smiling contented son-fucked mothers know it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

HEY I WANNA FUCK UR MOM 2 SO PLS PASS ME HER NOS

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice

I love the story as much as the next guy but I wish you could poast some pic or some think I mean "she is smoking hot"is not the best way to tell someone about someone how has never seen them..... Then again we don't want to be like your best friend or something. Nice story I love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Mother, sister

One day i got home and my mom and my sister were swimming in the pool and when i got in my sister grabbed my cock while my mom started taking her clothes off and then i fucked them both on the side of the pool

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
reply to the story

yeah i know what you mean dude

i myself seem to find my mother really really really attractive and she seems to toy with me like that and i honestly want it to happen

i know she wants some because my father works out of country and comes in only once every 6 months so i know something will happen between me and her, besides me and her share the bed now that its just her and i in the house so no doubt i will pop one and do her or she will be really horny and want to get some

if not ill just do what you did and hope it works

my mother has a really hot body too

she has nice lips that could suck my and extramlly big tits that i want to fuck and suck i have seen her come out of the shower and i mean those tities are really good and need some attention

i have seen her pussy and its beautifully trimmed and fuckable and since my dad isnt home to do her and has been gone for 4 months no doubt she is tight

i wish it could happen to me because i fantisize about it all the time

you sir are one lucky bastard and i admire your work =]

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Screwing my own mother

Great story! Is there any truth to it? It reminds me of when I turned 18. I was in love with my mom and not just because she was my mom. one night mom was mad at dad. Mom and I sat on the couch and snuggled. I comforted mom and I kissed her she said I love you son. Mom was reluctant to kiss at first but she knew I loved her so much. We french kissed and I got mom,s lacy bra off. Mom let me screw her pussy that night. She also let me shoot a huge load of sperm/seed deep inside her pussy. This was the greatest moment of my life! Dad never did find out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
One Night I Fucked My Mom

That night I was sick. I slept early. My father told mom to sleep beside me. At midnight I woke up and saw her sleep beside me. Seeing that my penis got erected because I had never fucked any woman. Mom was sleeping wearing only a sari, no petticoat, no bra. I went close her. She was sleeping on back spreading her two legs. I set one leg over her belly. She told nothing.I got courageous. I sent my right hand to her breast and caught one of her. She told nothing. I got more courageous. Then I dared to suck her breast. Now she turned me tightly to her breast and started fondling me. I realized she liked it. I sent one hand to her pussy. She spread her legs. I caught her pussy and sent two fingers into it. She caught my penis> It was 10 inches long. Seeing its size she got excited. She was pumping my penis. I climbed her body. she said into my ear, " Don't make sound. Fuck me silently because your dad is in next room." I pushed my penis into her pussy saying "Ok, mlm." Her pussy was wet. So my penis entered easily. Then we started real mom-son fucking. That night we did not sleep. We fucked each other for 5 times. Since then we fuck when we get chance. If you like, do e-mail me: sayeed_jh@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
my moms pussy sugar

One night me and my mom were really tired. i layed down next to her to just try and get a kiss or two. the light was dimmed and she had just lingerie on i know she had a tight pussy. I wanted it so bad. first my mom layed next to me and started asking me sexual questions and i answered them. We were going back and forth asking each other questions. then, we look at each other and we kissed (french kissed) she then grabbed my swelling cock and braced her hips to me and said "fuck me please" and i said Should... She interupted me and started stroking my penis. I then wanted to fuck her so bad. We both then went over the covers, stripped, and had very very hot sex. Her sweet pussy cum got mixed with my semin and we fucked the whole night. Nothing but sticky cum was both all over us. That was the best night of my life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The night my mom told me to take her,

We had hiked all day and had set up camp. We made a fire and I cooked supper for her. After cleaning up she told me to come to bed. When she opened up the sleep bag I saw that her cunt was bare of hair and it looked like a young girls cunt. Mother had had me when she was twelve not really knowing who the father of her son was. Now I was twelve almost seven feet tall and mother was just about five foot all. She had lovely 38FFF breasts which made her look top heavy. We had been sleeping together all of our lives but tonight was going to be special. I was going to slip my ten inch cock into her and cum and cum and cum. She told me that it was going to really special in that she was starting her fertile cycle and for the next week she wanted me to cum in her as much as I could which I did. When we got home after that week of camping in the wood we moved to another stated and like mother had said she had gotten pregnant. In mother's family the are several multi births she had five sisters so it was not uncommon for her to find out I had gotten her pregnant with six babies. When she found out she called her sisters and then talked them all into letting me cum in them also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
oops

i have been fucking my mom for 2 years now, but i think coming 3 times on the couch was too much. however it was a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
when i fucked my my mom

my mom and dad had a divorce 3 years ago we had a different relationship after that my mom loved to drink so i had to bring here to here bed every night every time she whould grab my cock and say she wanted me i just walked away untill one night i was so horny i said ok and i took mine and her clothes off and shoved my dick in her soft tight pussy we soon went crazy we fucked untill the sun rised when we woke up we felt great here pussy was dripping with my cum and i was still hard so we stayed home and had sex every were we could we have been lovers for 2 years and still love to fuck eachother

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fucking My Mom Like Dog at a Winter Morning

it was a winter morning. We were only two persons at home. My mother was cooking at open yard. I was sitting beside her. Suddenly two dogs came, one male and other female. They started making love. I got red. I noticed my mother was watching it carefully. The male dog jumped upon the female and was trying to enter its penis into the pussy. He was trying and trying but failing. I noticed my mon was getting excited. Lastly the male dog got successdul. The two dogs got closed tighty with penis and pussy. My penis jumped in pleasure. I noticed my mom set her one hand into her sari and started fucking her own pussy by two fingers. I sttood up and tried to flee the dogs away. My mom said, 'Don't disturm them, baba. They are enjoing' Saying it she entered

her bed room. I followed her. She wewnt under blanket.Seeing me she told me enter the blanked. Then she embraced me We started kissing each other. The we got nude. She caught my penis and hegged to fuck her. I jumped upon her and penetrated my big penis into her wet pussy. I was seeing heaven. The game started. I fucked her like dog. we fucked each other blindy. Two times we did it that morning

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I Fucked My Mom First At Bathroom

Then I was only 12. I was in class five. I came back from school. It was a very hot day. Mom was alone at home. She told me to enter bathroom because she would clean me by soap. I was under shower. Suddeny she entered with soap and towel and locked the door. She told me to get nude. I hesitated. She got nude 100 percent nude infront of me. I was watching her breast and pussy. My penis got big. So I hesitated to unclothe my pant. she made me nude herself. Seeing my hard penis she caught it. Suddenly she offed the light. So the room became dark. In darkness we embraced each other. My mom lay on the floor spreading her two legs. She caught my hand and told me to ride over her. She caught my penis and led it to her pussy. I pushed it and it entered into her vagina. Now I am on her body. She tied me by two hands and two legs. I started pumping her. She was crying in pleasure. I fucked her for 10 minutes. Then I cummed into her pussy and collapsed down. Then we bathed. That day dad was outside city. So that night we slept together and fucked 5 times whole night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

i was 17 and i come home from school one day and found my mom on the counter she was naked and told me to take my clothes off so i did and she told me to lick her vigina so i did she moaned the she told me to take my penis and enter it into her vigina so we layed down and i humped her as hard as i could and i started to cum she wanted me to cum into her mouth so i did she started to suck really hard on my penis i stared to cry with pleusure so tha night we dident sllep we had hard fuckin sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Enjoyed your story

Really enjoyed this story. Here is a suggestion for a scenario for another story which I know you could do justice to. A mother and son who have had sex seduce a friend of the sons in to a MMF.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I need tips!!

I really wanna fuck my mum but i really do not know how to do it or even get her interested in it!! I need tips people!!!

DreambeamzDreambeamzabout 13 years ago

Very hot :) I was looking over the comments and I have to admit I am amazed that people really do this, WOW! -very turned on-

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous