All Comments on 'Fucked My Mom'

by _

Sort by:
  • 449 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Mom said it was ok,

I had just had my twelveth birthday when I came home and went into our back yard and saw mom naked by our swimming pool. She told me to take my clothes off and join her which I did. She was laying on her back and told to lay down on her between her legs. I really had a hard on and as I lay between her legs I felt my cock slide into her and I came right off. I stayed hard as her legs wraped around my back and continued to pound into her and come again. After my third time of comming into I passed out and when I awoke up I was in her bed with her sitting on my cock bouncing up and down. By the time that week-end was over I must of cum in her twenty times. Her next period never came and after twenty years she has had very few of them. We have a large brood of daughters and she wants to keep having them till she is unable to get pregnant any more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

You do realize you all are going to hell? Jk I'm not like that If that's what you're into I guess I can't stop you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

im 35 an regulary fuck my mum weve been doin it for over 15yrs now since the old man pissed off with another guy,,the last few times mum wanted to try it in the ass so we did with a little help from her sister who was visting at the time an even helped out by fucking me with her strapon an then mum done me an i done her sister,,mum still goes out an get stray cock an pussy for the night an sometimes we share but its our special bond an now she likes anal well!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
sex

if any one wants to gets piks or chat and get naughty add me love4sx@hotmail.co.uk add me im really horney i have skype aswell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story, and the comments are even greater!

I'm ignoring the commenters who complained about how awful, disgusting, etc., the story is. The dumb bastards couldn't guess from the title that this is a tale of hot motherfucking? But the very talented author, _, in his late teens or very early 20s, sure hit a nerve in his readers, a nerve located right in the crotch! I doubt that any writer on Literotica has ever made so many of his readers hard as _ has! As anon at 7/19/10 wrote, all boys want to fuck their mother. Nature's programmed the young male to get his stiff dick up his mother's twat, his own birth canal, and unload his hot young balls up the same cunt he came out of! Look at how many readers admit that they've done exactly that, how many plan to do it, and how many wish they could. Grinning young motherfuckers and their happy son-fucked moms don't go around blabbing about it. A boy'll confide in his best buddy how great it feels to shove his big stiff prick up between his mother's legs, and his pal'll go and try it on his own mom. A mother will tell her intimate friend that her boy's fat dick is the HARDEST she's ever had shoved up her cunt and the pounding fuck her son gives her is the BEST fuck she's ever had! Then her friend'll go and try out what her darling boy's got swinging between his strong legs. That's how motherfucking spreads, and despite the sourpusses more and more boys are pissing on the dumb old taboo that tries--unsuccessfully!--to keep their hard young prick from filling the twat it was MEANT to fill--their own mother's!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
hot

that is major hot man. respect. wish i could do that!!!!! man that ****en hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
not gonna lie

that was good stuff very detailed but i was gettin a rager here and there

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
just like wat happend to me

one day when i was 17 my mom came into my room naked i asked her why hell are you naked she didn't say anything but went back. my dad left us so i thought that she was just thinking of the time they had & wouldn't has thought if i was home . fortunately the next day she saw me jerking in my room seeing pron on my laptop she caught me red handed and said have you ever fucked a girl [i lied] no then she said now it's your chance and started sucking my dick i couldn't take it i grabbed her up & let her lay down on my bed soon we got naked as soon as i saw her naked i fucked her cute little pussy when i was about to cum i told her i was about to cum she told me not to stop let it come .after this event every few weeks i got laid with my mom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Sex

The comment above is me I'm a dude btw but I can dress as girl in sexy bra if you guys and girls want

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
damn hott

i read this like 20 times every time i get a reger like it is red and it kinda hurts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
12 and a 18

that remembers me wnen my 18yr sister gave me my 1st blow job and i was only 12yr in 10/10/10.it was in my backyard pool. i also camcorder it and put it in web.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Id like 2 fuck my mom

Iv seen my mom taking a shower she is hot nice ass big tits and a sexy shaved pussy iv cumed on her pussy when she asleep but would like like 2 fuck her when she awake just don't know how 2 do it with out her getting upset. I think it great that u fucked her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hahha, youre fucked

What a load of bullshit, What's it called? Fucked My Mom!... Get a life retard!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
sick motherfuckers

listen you motherfuckers if u ever need help to fuck your mom, just let me know, i can do it on front of you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Nice erotic story. Did my sister but never my mom. Never had the nerve to try and regret it now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
love fucking my mom

i started fucking my mom when i was 14 iam 42 now and still fucking her its the best pussy ive ever fucked love cumiong in her pussy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
gay

u just fucked ur mom, what the hell would ur dad do if he found out about u fickin his mom, plus sounds like total bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
my mom loves my cum

me and my mom used 2 fuck as thrice a week. its fun as my mom is really sexy..we are gUd friends, we always see nude each other. when my dad is off to office, we use to have fun and fuck the whole day. she loves ma cum and she needs to fill her pussy and mouth. im 18 nw and still we continue fucking.. guys trust me... u all need try this out... its awesome..!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
just get a fucking life!!!!

you need to get a fucking life you incest fuck, your grammar and spelling is as bad as your sick thoughts. just think that you came out of your mothers womb and now your sticking your self back up it. that is just the weirdest sick thing i have ever known and you represent it you sick fuck!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
its nice

i love to fuck my mom too. at night i always eat her pussy. and we love to fuck everyday.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Moms warm pussy

Ive never fucked my mom but I have fingered her when I was young, I dont think she'll let me but even if she did I probibly wouldn't because she's a little chubby and my dick isn't big enough, if I had a big enough cock ill shove it in her ass dry, I know she's never had anal cause she laughs at the thought of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
This is sick

Sorry but reading these stories make me SICK!, how on earth could anyone have sexual inter course with their own mother! I think you all need help! your all sick in the head mate!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

my mum an me have been very close over the years and after a night at her sisters (my aunt) in which we drank alot of jack an coke things got closer.mum in her pissy mode got flerty an i already knew my aunty was horny by her moments and sly coments,,so i started rubbing my aunts ass an kissing her neck with mum watching, in seconds mum joined me and her my aunt got it on making me and them hornier.. soon my 81/2 inch cock was in their mouths an mum wanted to try anal wiyh the help of my aunt licking her very wey pussy, after a few strokes it was my aunts ass turn wiht mum licking her pussy we finsihed off with me blowing my load in mums ass and my aunt fucking my ass with her strapon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
sick fucker

That is the most unnatural thing in the world to have sex with you'r own mother you and you'r mother should be locked up for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
omg

i dont know never did and never will its retarded i think anyway from what country are u ppl jesus 6 cm dick hahahaha? ive got 14-16 im 18 an i had it like this for like 2-3 years jesus

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
OMG

i love you kid you made my penis tingle so hard and i'm only 9 years old

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
my mom ass hole

i fuck my own mom in all her holes. i like my moms ass hole aroma.her ass hole is the entrance of her ass jam.with sweat in her ass crack u smell her ass hole jam amell intoxicating smell fuck ur mom in her tiny ass hole

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
My mums Huge Suckable Nipples

My mum has huge nipples. I have never stopped sucking them from a baby. I'm totally addicted to them. Now though, I also fuck mum. It started when I was 9. I was sucking away on mums fat nipples as I did every day but then had an orgasm. Mum was shocked that I blew while just sucking on her nipples but if you saw them, you'd know why. She said next time I wanted to suck her nipples, she'd show me some things. About an hour later, I went to mum & pulled her tits out & went on a suckfest. Mum pulled my pants & shirt off then took all of her clothes off. Mum has always had very little pubic hair but now, none at all. Mums cunt is very meaty so I started to suck on mums cunt. While I was sucking manically on mums cunt she started to play with my cock. Then she just went down & started sucking my cock. I blew in about 1 minute.

Now I suck & fuck my mum every day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Feeding time for Mom

I am fortunate to have a very large penis. At age 17 I am packing a little over 9 thick inches. I also have large heavy balls. I can also shoot huge load of cum. \

A few months back I was at home while my Mom was shopping. I was chilling out watching some TV and caught part of a show about swimsuit models and got horny as hell. I decided to jack off and grabbed a towel from the bathroom and kicked back on the couch and went at it. I was just getting into it when I looked up and saw my Mom looking at me from the window outside. I freaked out and ran back to my bedroom.

A few minutes later my Mom knocked on my door and came in, she sat next to me on my bed. She looked directly at me and said, "dont say a word, just dont say anything."

With that she leaned forward and kissed me on the cheek. After that it was all a blur. She got on her knees in front of me and undid my belt, unfastened my pants and pulled my pants and underwear down, She grabbed my now rack hard cock and stroked it with both hands and rubbed her face all over it. She sucked my cock and balls like girls I had seen in porn movies. I was going crazy with lust and in just a few minutes I knew I was going to cum. I told her I was going to cum and she just kept going until I unloaded one of the biggest loads I have ever shot( I think I shot six times) in her sweet mouth and down her throat. She took all of it, smiled at me and gave me another kiss on the cheek and left.

We have repeated this many times since then because she loves to suck my cock eat cum, we even fucked 4 times on nights when she came come drunk from a girls night out. I have also fucked 3 of her older friends.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
The story was a little short

But it is very erotic and kinky.

Super hot visual in my mind of him fucking her all day

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
hotness!!!

thats sounds so hot...im 15 and ide take that i just wanna know...how do you cum like a lot...like in a huge stream because mines all in little bits...help pls i wanna cum more and have a better orgasm.

paponciopaponcioalmost 13 years ago
QUATSCH !

What a load of bullshit !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow

Very BC greek

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
i never do sex

i never do sex am 25, my pennis wake up its wanted atleast 3 hours for downing,any women have that much capacity rhlrahul00@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
i did my mom

she did swallow my cum but was nothing like your story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
unrealistic

Good fantasy, but pretty unrealistic... how many times you fucked her that day... come on. And, I doubt most moms would start with giving you a BJ...mine didnt,,, she let me put it in her from behind the first time, she was kind of in denial. Like if she didnt see it, it didnt happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fucked My Mom

you go boy now you know where u came from... lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
mommyf#cker

way to go, i always wanted to just bend my mom over my bed and cum in her ass until it cant hold anymore. i usually masturbate with my moms dirty panties when im on the toilet, then she usually walks in in a red thong with black hearts, matching bra, thigh high panty-hoes, and blood red staletos. she walks over to me, takes off her bra, rub'em in my face and tease me, then she takes off her thong and sets it on the counter. she gets on her knees and suck my d!ck until i cum. then she cathes my cum in her thong and then she puts the thong back on and rubs my cum in her crotch, then we take a shower to gether. i see my moms p#$$y more than my stepdad

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
About to Throw Up

Does every guy imagine sex with his mother? That's so wrong and both will go to Hell. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow

Ok this is obviously fake. Parents dont just get horny go their kids. And haha u have a small dick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
if only

even though i really love my mom, im kinda picky cuz i expect the person im fucking to be doable but my mom aint doable for shit (though i must say, the bitch takes care of her teeth). its for this reason i sympathize with what my poor dad has to come home to/ inside of/ on top of. so i aint desperate enough to be banging my mom. the bitch probably feels the same way about me, cuz i aint no prize myself, but thats not my fault. in fact, i blame my folks for that. or if youre a religious person and you attest creation to a higher power, than i guess you might find someone else to blame. now my sister on the other hand, bitch is fine. that would be very convenient but i dare not open that can of worms, so to speak (play on words hahah). ill just have to settle for eye candy hehehe. i feel kinda bad cuz i feel like im taking without giving, cuz as mentioned earlier, i aint much eye candy myself, again, my parents fault. or maybe i'm just lacking in confidence. yup, i could really use some confidence, whatever the hell that means...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Thanks 4 the story

Wow i loved this now granted id never fuck my mom or sisyer its something that turns me on about this its like educational pormn cus you got to read it haha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
fuckin jews

no one do incest but the insane , or the Jews they doing that all the time and you know what they also trying to destroy the other religions by many stories like this and many incest movies which made in Israel in many languages . i hope that one day the muslims will blow Israel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Your soooo fuckin gross

Like wtf is wrong with you. Dude shes your mom. and im not just saying this to you, im saying this to everyone that FUCKS their mom,thats the most nastiest thing ever. Shes related to you dumbass. She gave birth to you.get afuckin gf and have sex with her, not your mom. Who does that besides dumb faggots.? You must be real fucking dumb. god damn jesus fuckin christ. you make me soooo sick. and makes me pissed cuz im in the same fuckin world as you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
mmm

I lust so hard and frequently to fuck my mom. She looks awesome and she has a killer ass. I don't think she would agree if I would ask.. But if I don't ask, I'll definitely rape her sooner or later...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Asshole Anons

Anon 2 needs to calm down. When you think about it, we're all just animals. Animals are put on this planet with three objectives: Eat, Drink, Reproduce.

So, if he wants to bang his mom, then let him.

Anon 3 is a FUCKING NAZI! JESUS! Because he does incest, he's a jew? YOU ARE A SICK FUCK TO SAY THAT AND ALSO SAY THAT ISRAEL NEEDS TO BE DESTROYED!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

enjoy and fuck ur mom,it is quite natural i also fuck my moms pussy also fuck my little sister very hard fuck ur mom duds when mom love it to do when sis need it to enjoy go man....... fuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Similar

That story reminded me of me and my Mother a lot. It brought back fond memories that I would love to tell someday. They are just too long for here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I wish i could fuck my mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I really wish I could fuck my mom

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fucked my mom

My mom is a dazzler. She's got small boobs and a beautiful bum which I love to stroke. She holds my face in her hands and kisses me. She can feel my hard erection but, so far, hasn't done anything about it. I know she enjoys our contact but I'm not game to go any further. Instead, I fuck my sister who is just as beautiful and most enthusiastic. Being 18 in a female household causes lovers balls because I'm always randy but I'm not Tarzan and can only manage two off the one erection. Congratualtions to anoymous who must have bull's balls to be able to have so many orgasms in such a short time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Life of a fucker

I fucked my mom too I still fuck her n good to she Once suck my dick for 2 hours while I was playin xbox I fuckin loved it my mom never knew I smoked weed n one night like 2 am she woked me up by jacking me off n she said " let's get high n fuck until the morning so we fucked it was better being high..but it got better now my mom act like she not my mom she act like she my girlfriend we be sittin on the couch n she allways wants to suck my dick on my 13th birthday it was on 2/5/11 she brought her friend so I had 2 huge asses given me lapdance my mom started it she began sucking my dick she sucked it hard for like 30 sec n my head was redd super red n her friend suck even more hard but she suck dick better then my mother they both were taking turns riding my dick tha was the best birthday I ever had lifes great wen ur mom fucks you good n my mom always sends me pic of her naked,her booty,her tits ,n videos of her sucking other guys dicks she's bad sometimes she tells me to Record her fucking black guys she goes crazy she jumps on them n rides them good n fast I love fuckin my mom n my dad doesnt know

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
yep me too

i sold a homless man viagra and some weed :D and then i sold him a toaster! then i sold him a toaster!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Damn

Damn your mother must be sooo sexy

I wish my dad wd do that to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I PLAY WITH MOM WHILE SHE SLEEPS

IM 23 AND LIVE WITH MOM MY SISTER MOVED OUT RECENTLY AND WE SLEEP TOGETHER ON A KING SIZE BED BECOZ WERE RENOVATING MY MOM SLEEPS IN HER BRA AND G STRINGS AND WHEN SHE LIES ON HER SIDE AWAY FROM ME I GET MY PHONE AND PUT IT UNDER COVERS TO SEE HER LOVELY ASS I RUB IT THEN I GO TO THE KITCHEN GET THE COOKING OIL OUT AND RUB MY DICK WITH IT UNTIL ITS ROCK HARD AND SLIPPERY THEN I GO BACK TO BED AND GET CLOSER TO HER ASS AND RUB MY SLIPERY COCK BETWEEN HER CRACK ITS THE BEST ASS I FELT , I RUB IT GENTLY AT FIRST AND AFTER A TIME I GO DEEPER INTO HER CRACK THEN I SLOWLY LIFT THE G STRING OUT HER CRACK AND SLOWLY RUB ON TO HER PUSSY UNTIL I CUM , SHES NOT SLEEPIN BUT SHE ACTS LIKE SHE DOES THE FIRST TWO NIGHT SHE WORE BRA AND GSTRING NOW SHE SLEEPS TOTALY NAKED SO I KNOW SHE WANTS ME TO CONTINUE ITS DAY ITS DAY FOUR AND NOW AND IM HAVIN SO MUCH FUN NOW SHE LIES THERE ON HER BACK WITH HER LEGS SPREAD SO I LIE NEXT TO HER TOTALY NAKED TOO AND START LICKING HER NIPPLES WHICH ARE EXACTLY INCH LONG AND FAT I LICK THEM UNTIL THEIR TOTALY HARD AND MY MOM BREATHING HEAVILY BUT ACTIN AS IF SHES SLEEPIN THEN I PUT MY TONGUE ON HER PUSSY AND LICK UNTIL THAT BIG AND I MEAN BIG CLIT ERECTS WHEN SHE WANTS ME TO PUT MY COCK IN TO HER SHEL GO RITE ON THE EDGE OF THE BED LIE ONHER SIDE WITH HER ASS OVER THE EDGE OF THE BED SO I CAN STAND ON THE FLOOR AND RUB MY DICK OHER CLIT AND ASS WHILE STANDIN THEN MY DICK GETS REALY HARD AND I SLIDE MY SLIPERY COCK IN THAT BIG PUSSY SLOWLY ONCE IM IN I POUND HER UNTIL I CUM INSIDE HER SHES GOT BODY THAT JUST BEGS FOR FUCK AND SOFT FIRM SKIN ALL OVER WHEN IM DONE I GO TO THE BATH ROOM TO CLEAN OF AND GO BACK TO BED AFTER ABOUT 5 MINS SHE GOES TO BATHROOM TO CLEAN OFF AND COMES BACK TO BED IF SHE WANTS MORE SHE LETS ME KNOW BY THESE SOUNDS LIKE HMM HMM OR SHEL PUT HER ASS ON ME IM OFF TO BED NOW SHE SLEEPS WITH HER MOUTH OPEN TODAY IM GONA RUB MY DICK ON HER FACE TODAY AND HOPEFULY WILL FUCK HER WITHOUT HER SLEEPIN SO WE CAN ENJOY IT TO THE FULL I WANT TO RECORD IT AND POST IT TO THE INTERNET YOU GOT TO SEE HER LOVELY BODY BEING FUCKED BY ME SHES 45 AND I CUD FUCK HER 24/7

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

wat did ur dad say and that sounds awesome makin me cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Interesting story.........................

I love the fact that my mother is the best cocksucker I've ever met.........

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice

Dude I almost did the same thing with mine

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Y can't my mom b as horny as urs :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sexy

ONE DAY MY MOM WAS DRUNK AND I WAS DRUNK AS WELL AND I WAS LAYING DOWN AND MY MOM CAME INTO MY BLANKETS AND DAMN SHE HAD THE BEST ASS SO CURVY AND BIG XL ASS I MEAN BIG SO I PULLED DOWN HER THONG AND SHOVED MY DICK IN AND SHE WAS AWAKE AND STARTED TO MOAN AND I KEPT GOING AND GOING THEN SHE STOPPED AND TURNED AROUND THEN I STARTED BANGING THAT PUSSY HARD AS HELL BOMBEST SEX EVER!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yeah buddy

dude my mom ok is banging hot 33 with b size tits nice big ass sexy legs and feet.so one day i was on the computer and my mom was doing laundry,so i thought,so i look into the bathroom and i see my mom getting into the shower.i mainly saw her ass,and man lemme tell u that ass was the nicest ever. So i jack off to it. A week pass's and i look into the bathroom again and this time i see her tits. I didnt say anything. So sunday we go to the beach just me her and my aunt,and my aunt wears a one piece bikini and my mom wears a two piece. My aunt and me were in the hotel room still while my mom was on the beach and i asked my aunt if she could keep a secret and she said yes and i said i like u and u have nice tits and she said thanks and says wanna touch one and i said yes. So then she lays me on the bed making out with me and stops and says can i tell u something and i said yes, my aunt says me and your mom have madeout before and want to know if u would want to watch and maybe get some of our pussy. I got a big ass boner, she says stay here imma go get your mom. So i wait 5 mins and then my mom walks in with her nice tits and ass and so does my aunt. So i watch them makeout and then my mom comes over to me and says Ronnie did u like that i said yes. Then my mom says to me i know u like my feet and ass and tits, she said lick my feet so i did and they tasted good then she says wanna see something hot. She takes off her whole bikini and so does my aunt and then my mom puts her pussy in my mouth while my aunt rides my dick. I tasted my moms cum and it was good and i cummed in my aunts vagina then my aunt said to me that shes gunna suck my cock and my mom says to me to lick her feet some more while she licks my balls. So then we decide to go home on our way home i got more bjs and more pussy. When we got home my step dad asked me to help with something which led to me sucking his big hard cock and doin a 69 with him and then my mom walked in on me on top of my step dad making out with him while his dick is in my ass. So my mom started filming us. Then later on that night i got in bed with my sister and started lickin her feet,pussy,tits everything and then i layed down in my bed and my mom walked in and step dad and sister and while me my mom and step dad fucked my sister filmed ever since then ive been fuckin my step dad every friday night take showers with him and sleep with him. My mom gives me everyday bjs and my sister fucks my dick everyday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ha ha

My mom has a perfect body longs legs big boobs chunky thighs sexy feet and the best ass ever.....i was on the comp when she went in for a bath i peeked in and saw her naked....when she got in the shower i followed and then we french kissed and i sucked her tongue....after that i licked her thighs feet and legs and then i licked and squeezed her ass and i made her suck my dick and i fucked her hard and then made her drink my piss

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I DID IT TO

dude i was taking a shower and my mom came into the bathroom and got in the shower with me. she had the bast curvy ass and doubble D size tits she said "lets fuck" so i pulled off her thong and bent her over. we fucked for like an hour and i came inside her twise, she loved it and i loved it two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fuuuuuuuuuuuu

Now i wanna fuck my mom

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
...

All of you need mental help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hi

Hot n sexyu

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wierdo's

u bitches need some help or something , i never knew it went dat far, fuck you

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WTF

if she came in the shower with u why would u need to take off he thong ur in the shower

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
you like it

if you didnt like it why where u looking for it bitcth moms pussy is nice and you want yours

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I fucked my mom too

i was 27 and had gone through a nary divorce. I was visiting my mom and when she wanted to know what had happened I told her about catching my wife fucking another man.

Well she said, you remember me finding your dad in bed with that whore, so I guess I understand.

Now my mom is not a super hot body and was close to 50 years old so it wasn't sexual teasing when we watched tv me in my boxers n t shirt and her on a nightgown, flannel.

One night it was warmer than usual so she had put on a lightweight one that was pretty see through. The movie we watched had some pretty sexy scenes in it and I was starting to get a boner. We sat close on the sofa and our naked legs rubbed close, I really wasn't thinking about anything but the almost naked lady in the movie. Now when I lived alone after the ddivorce I would jerk off regularly every night but since staying at moms I had not. So it wasn't long before my dick was rockhard. All of a sudden she asked me if I would make is a drink. I said sure and got up. As I stood up my cock burst through the boxers. I quickly went to the kitchen and made drinks. Somehow a bit later she asked me if I thought the girl in the movie was hot? I said that I wouldn't mind fucking her, the drinks had started to get to me, that Angelina is something else.

Well she said I'm not too old to get turned on by that Antonio guy either she laughed. I almost fell off the sofa when your dick popped out. Oh I said, I'm sorry about that. Oh don't be shy, I have changed your diapers more times and to be honest when you were a teenager I had to wash your underpants that were so sticky from all the times you masturbated. You knew? Of course, I even watched you a couple times, I was now getting embarrassed did you know I used to get undressed with the door open on purpose? I knew you watched me and I was pleased. As a matter if fact women masturbate too. Mom! You didnt, did you? Sure, then she put her hand on my thigh. Lean back andclose your eyes. I did. I felt her hand reaching in my boxers andclosing around my cock. I got rock hard again in seconds. She started stroking me and I just leaned back and enjoyed it

Then I felt something wet. I opened my eyes to see her lips touching my cock and then she was sucking it. Oh my God! It felt so good. I leaned over and pulled her night over her head and she was naked. I lost all my inhibitions and started feeling her large breasts squeezing them and then sucking them we started kissing like lovers and rubbing our naked bodies together. I said my turn and after rubbing her cunt till it was wet I went down on her. She barely had any pubic hair and her cunt was so wet, she came twice while I licked her then pulled me up

Now hurry I laid her back and thrust my dick deep inside her. Oh yes fuck me fuck me, yes yes fucking you I'm fucking you

When I came inside her she held me close.

After that we decided I should move in full time

Now we have sex regularly

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I want to fuck my mom too

If any of you can help me have sex with my mom please text me 862-621-8796

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fuck me

i am a mom i fucked my kids 3 boys 3 times a week each two is married 25 and 29 the youngest is 17 loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

any mom wanna fuck me haha

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sex

me and mom fuck a lot i love it putting my hard cock inside her then my dad sucks it when i start to cum although i do still cum inside mom and both me and pops fuck my sister she has the sweetest tasting pussy i ever eat and fucked all four of us orgy it every weekend and sometimes i sleep with mom while dad is with my sister . i think i fuck my mom more than my girlfreind and well i suck dads dick and we fuck a lot too i know this isn't right but it feels to good once i even fucked my grandma she had the best tight pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fucked my mom

i fuck my mom 2 times a day shes got 34 dds she lives alone i go to her house every day she walks around in a white t shirt and a white thong around the house i get a chubby as soon as i see her she likes to pore water down her shirt i strip her and she strips me she goes down on me and my sister who has 44 dds comes in and likes to join us so my mom blows me as i suck my sisters pussy i just love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I want to fuck my mum....

When I lived at home I used to listen to my mum and dad fuck every night in the next bedroom wanking my boy cock as I heard my mum tell my dad how big his cock was and sometimes to fuck her ass - I have their genes and am the pervert they made me

I would love to watch their homemade fuck tapes, once I took one home to watch with my wife, and wank & wank as my dad filled her with his big cock - my sister got my mum's big tits but I didn't get his big cock!!!

Once at the end of the film my mum said quite clearly that Michael will enjoy watching that one!!

My favourite film was one where she was cleaning in the living room and under a cushion found a porn tape which she put into the tv to watch, she spilled her tits from her bra and pulled her big nipples hard before spreading her stocking clad legs to stroke her pussy slit... she then pulled out a long slim dick shaped vibrator which was very powerful and started to fuck herself with it - the camera panned round to show my dad walking in from a different room with a faked shocked look on his face before filming him walk over to lend a hand.... disappointly the film stopped, maybe they didn't want me to know that others were helping them...?

I so want to fuck her, only once have I been close - she was sat on my knee and my hard cock was throbbing in my shorts pulsing into her pussy area.... nothing happened she just sat and it was me that had to excuse myself, leave the room and wank myself

Before video tape I remember finding nude photos of her which I would spread on the floor / bed and wank over her... sometimes with her worn underwear - sniffing it or wearing it and sometimes with one of her vibes pushed onto my ass

Given the chance I would suck my dads cock but only after he had pulled it from her fucked cunt

Growing up in that house must have had a similar effect on my sister because like good brothers and sisters we did used to fuck each other...........

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Any Mom want to fuck:)

This is Hot dam wish I had a mom around here that would want to fuck????

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I love my mom

I know it s wrong to think .But I can t control my feeling s.

Wow ยก What a big ass.One day,suddenly my mom

touched my penis.It was very sudden.I was ashamed

.She smiled..It was a greate moment.Recently

i brought a bf cd,and me and my mom both enjoyed

very much.I fucked her vagina and her anal by my

4.5 inch hard cock.mmmhh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Plz fuck my mom

This is amaging but not bad,i think many times that it is wrong but when i saw my mom's sexy body than i think this is n't wrong,she is a perfect lady,sharp face,tite breast,big round hips n a beautiful puccy,totaly she is perfect women on bed for not one night,all nights.mummy n't given any chance me that i saw her hidden,mostly she show her sexy body,once i touch her hips but she n't saying anything,one day i saw my mom wid a person in car that time his one hand on mom's boobs n other in mom's deep puccy,that day she tell me that i n't told anybody about that matter n i press that time mom's boobs n she press my cock,then we having sex many times,she is really very good fucking capicity n very smooth in bed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Mammas boy !

Come to me i am susan 47, my twin sons 19 are fucking me regularly, you must come with your mom, we all will enjoy with my dad 68 , having dick of only 7 incer , my sons have 8 incher.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
love fucking my mom

i love putting my 9 inch cock dowm my mom's mouth

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
God I love the story,thankyou.

It reminds me of when,I'd left home to join the air force,and my brother,about sixteen years ago,whispered to me,that dad virtually begged him to fuck mom for him.

He said that dad never wanted him to use a condom,but to cum in her everytime,but sadly he couldn't knock mom up,as my brother knew he wanted.

I never fucked mom for dad,as he never asked me,but from what my brother said,dad was fucking the arse of our younger sister,at the time as well,so he was probably so happy,that my brother was getting inside mom's cunt for him.

I daren't mention any ages,but my brother & sister were still at school...

I think my brother,let dad down,because he didn't get mom pregnant,but my sister had to marry quickly,because my brother think it was almost certain,that dad hasd knocked her up,just before she was eighteen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
come on, in families it's only natural!

The real sickos are the ones who get hysterical at the thought of family fuckers. These dumb losers haven't got the slightest idea of the sexual dynamics that go on beneath the surface---and often right out in the open!---within families. My comment'll be the 283rd; most of the earlier ones are from boys who wish they could fuck their mother, or who plan to go and fuck their mother now that they've read this great story and the comments, or who have actually shoved their stiff young prick up their own mother's cunt---and creamed their own damn birth canal! OH, MAN! That's the true nature of the young male animal---like the guy who creamed his pants just reading this story of hot motherfucking. Boys are just naturally attracted to that wonderful hole between their mommy's legs, their mother's mommy-twat. They love to gaze on it in utter delight, finger it, taste it, slurp it half to death, and finally unload their hot young balls up where they were once a baby. Then there's the father who's waiting a few months till his boy is 18, then he'll see if the lad wants to fuck his mom (not to worry, dad!). And a lady I deeply admire, the mother, Susan, who's 47 and has been spreading her legs and opening up her wet twat to her twin boys and their sturdy young pricks. How many boys do you think would LOVE to have a mother like that? Look, the simple truth is that family cunt is MADE for family cock. Which is why the world is filling up fast with proud grinning young motherfuckers and their smiling contented son-fucked moms.

Johnny1MJohnny1Mover 12 years ago
Gosh! A diatribe in the previous comment about the sickos who don't want to fuck their mother!

I never thought about screwing my mom when I was growing up. There must be something wrong with me. I do think that instead of anonymous comments that it makes sense to use a screen name. We still won't know who you are, but just like we all know what DWornock stands for, over time, readers here will come to know you if you comment enough. But perhaps you don't want to accept criticism directed at you. Of course, if so, it's hypocritical to address anonymous criticism towards others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
mother fakr

i will fuck all your sweet moms pussys

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
mmm

it got me off. ;D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Big Lips

Did your mum have great big cunt lips

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
mmm,

fuck me next time instead(;

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wtf

i wil admit this is a sexy articl but you must be wrong to have fully intercorse with her you wanna go and all that in the mouth ball sack you got a blueberry on your head kinda fuzzy you inbread !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

i have always wanted to bang my mom her face was good her ass was large her tits were firm and her legs were damn good...oen day while she was showering i went inside the bathroom she didnt notice i went inside the shower cubicle and let my dick touch her ass cheeks she turned around and slapped me she tried to leave the cubicle and thats when i caught her and told her i need to fuck her she pulled me close and admitted that she wanted to fuck me also i kissed her and then i squeezed her ass while i pressed my cock on her thighs then i started fingering her ass after that i licked her ass cheeks and asshole then i made her suck my 10 inch dick after cumming all over her hair i pissed on her and pissed in her mouth....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
mom I love you

my mom had nice tits as well as a tight pussy an I love to eat her as well as fuck her till she cums an like to fucker an eat her pussy after I have fucked an cum inside her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

its a good read but still full intercourse with thou mother is not good when i got lucky with my mom i got my dick sucked got a handjob a footjob and he ass but never intercourse when we had sex it was only oral sex for eg i liked her pussy her ass cheeks her legs while she sucked my cock....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Yeah

I fucked my step mom when she had a coma me and my friend who is a girl moan wild being naked on my mom as soon he woke she spread he lips so i cam semen my friend got some off it but were married and have twins fred and george weasley thats my last name and i name the twin after i read harry potter in 1997

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
fuck my mummy

i think it is gud for us but when our mom fucked wid others either it is wrong,when i know about my mom n her sex relations than i thought about that when other persons fuck my mom than why i not fuck her,after this i try to fuck n after my hard work of two years i fuck her n right now mostly we having sex 2,3 times in a week,if any one intrested in my mummy,contect me for her great fucking,she is great in sex during fucking time....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
love fuckin my hot mom

I fucked my mom and we both loved it, she stayed at my house all night she told my dad she had to work,wow it was amazing,she give me a foot job, hand job and couldn't keep her hands of me my cock was so deep in her nice perfect shaved pussy i filled her with so much cum and she loved it, she comes to my house before work and after for a good fuck she just loves my cock and i love her pussy and that amazing body of hers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
banging my mom

i bang my mom every week usually i like screwing her on holidays mostly i screw her on saturdays and when dad has to work on sunday we sleep naked together.i bang my mom up her cunt up her ass and in her mouth lots of pussy eating ass eating and dick sucking is involved my favourite part is when i sleep nude with my mom its so perfect cuz my dick is in between her bum cheeks and my hands are on her thighs

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fucking my Mum

My mum was about 50 and I was 19, I used to get undressed in front of her and my cock was always hard, at first she complained but I knew she was having a good look, after some weeks she also undressed in front of me, stood in front of me and put her hand on my head and guided my mouth onto her nipple, she got my other hand and put it on her hairy cunt, it was really wet. She then got on her knees and sucked my cock, I shot a load into her mouth within a minute, next thing she was lying on the bed legs wide open and I was inside her wet cunt fucking her, it was wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Very good and caused quite a stir in me. Made me remember the one time I had sexual contact with my mom. It was the most exciting and mind blowing encounter of my life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

i was fuked by my mum when i was 10..i knew it was wrong but it felt so good an when i was 13 she made me eat one of her turds ..to be honest that was even better

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I am going to fuck my mum and her friend now I am only 18 my mum is 44 and her friend is 33

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous