All Comments on 'Fucked My Mom'

by _

Sort by:
  • 449 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
My Mother and I

My Mom and I had oral sex for years but she would never let me fuck her as bad as I wanted to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
fucking mom

My dad passed away when I was 16, he was way older than my mom so there hadn't been anything between them for years, I used to sneak at peek at her when she got out of the shower, she had a good body and big titties for a 54 old, anyway she caught me one time and really was mad so decided I didn't have anything to loose so whipped out my cock for her, I thought she was going to pass out then she came and grabbed me hard, next thing I knew she had me on the floor fucking me hard, of course I cum in just a minute, she took me to her bedroom and we must have fucked for a hour, from then on it was whenever I wanted it and she was home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

i enjoy fucking my mothers friend my moms friend sits on my face for an hour and i fuck her in all holes

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My Mom

I have been fucking my mom for 5 years, now we sleep together and go out, have sex in public places and mom and I want to be incest mom and hubby son and wishing to get married.

I cannot get enough of my mommys pussy and big tits or her my big cock in her pussy and loda her with my seed, we want to have an incest baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

i walked in on my mom who was showering and i gave her the best lick down ever i licked her tits her ass then i anal banged her and made her swallow my cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i was the only man in the house

my dad died when i was 16...he was never good to my mom and was 10 years older than her.....after his death i was the only man in the house....i always had hots fr mom ...she was real hot....i always felt my heart skip a beat when i saw her in her nite gown, as i cud see her boobs under it.....one day she caught me watching a porn clip on my lappy and i was maturbating .....she stopped ...i was in no position to hide or say anything.....she gave me a smile and said....wow! you are a man now !...and took my dick in her hand......she too it in her mouth and said she need to teach me a few tricks so that i can please girls.....what followed was just mind blowing....it was my first real fuck.....she was so hungry and i was willing....it went on and on....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fuck

I fucked my mom bare hard and cumed straight up her deep wet pussy with my hard 10" cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
my friends mom

I am 30 years guy, I am fucking my friend's mom for 8 years

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lucky

I just tried an advancement towards my mom and got rejected...I'm not ugly, I'm very athletic, very thick 7 inch cock, and came up with a rejection. I still want to plow the shit out of my mom but don't know how. Everything is normal between us still like nothing happened but still have a hard on to my mom.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
WHAT'S THE FUSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S NOT THAT HOT A STORY, IT'S JUST FUCKING BETWEEN MOM AND SON. BY THE WAY THAT'S CALLED I N C E S T . WHAT'S THE FUSS. IT WAS WELL WRITTEN AND IT READ SMOOTHLY. WHY DO MOST OF THE STUPID COMMENTS COME FROM THE ANONYMOUS READERS. WHY DON'T THEY JOIN THE SITE AND THEN BITCH.THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE TO FILL OUT THE BIO..........AS ALWAYS.......... LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
my mom is ready

hi friends,my mom likes young boys cock,so any body d't fuck her mom n try wid my sexy mom,she 45+ n sexy lady and she is perfect in both side fucking

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I can't believe people

This is so sick !!!!!! I prefer the creepy under wear fetish to this

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
you are lucky

fuck more n more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
gooooo ooooooon

should definatly continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I come back to this great story by _ every once in a while...

to reread it and catch up with the latest comments, which just keep pouring in. There's no point in paying attention to the rants of the fanatics who don't understand the three simple words in the title. I'm concerned, though, with the boys who'd dearly love to fuck their mother and are seeking advice on how to introduce their stiff young prick to their mother's delectable mommy-hole, that wonderful hole between their mother's legs. Well, listen up, guys. The first thing you have to understand is that your desire is extremely widespread with boys your age (and, of course, with older guys, as well). You love your mom and you know that she loves you to bits, you're her darling baby boy. Start getting touchy-feely with her, give her lots of kisses and hugs. Tell your mother how beautiful she is, how your buddies think she's so sexy (which is probably true), how for you she's the one perfect woman in the world. You can say you'd love to marry her when you're old enough, maybe even throw in how great the honeymoon'd be (you know, with your dick plugged up her cunt more than it's just hanging between your legs--but don't say that out loud!). When you're hard in your pants around your mother, which is probably lots of times, DON'T EVER HIDE IT FROM HER! Seeing your big hard on will remind your mom that you're all grown up now, a real man, and it'll plant the seed in her mind that you're ready, willing, and very able to do her beloved twat a lot of good. Finally, have a heart-to-heart talk with her. Let her know you want to make love to her, even just once. Use that word "love" over and over again, even if what's in your mind is fucking mom till she walks funny for a week. "Just once, mommy, please, so I know how it feels to be so close to you." Follow these rules and there's a good chance you'll be blowing your young balls up the best cunt in the world--your own mother's cunt. Good luck, buddy, we're all rooting for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

A nice simple story. Like it.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchabout 11 years ago

It reminds me of another story, but compacter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome

I fucked my mom, she got pregnant, and we live together now

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Fucked My Mom

Unfortunately, for most young and adolescent men, they want, lust and yearn for their sexual awakening and their sexual satisfaction for their first time with mother's pussy. Still unfortunately, most young men never do it, for many, even hundreds of reasons. But the dream, the fantasy is always there and for many years into their adult and maried lives, even as fantasies as they copulate with their wives.

Those males that get the chance, the opportunity, to enjoy the love of their sexual coupling, THAT ultimate fuck, are the luckiest males on the face of the earth. THE luckiest fuckers (literally) in the universe! IT will never be any better nor nearly as good, as with THE ONE with their nine-month incubator!

And it, the unity, the coupling, THE ultimate, fuck of their life-time, should always be done with L-O-V-E, compassion, warmth, caring and pleasuring of yourself but most importantly for your mother!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

my balls itch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Horny

Once my mom, who is a super hot milf, walked into the living room with only a sports bra on. I was only wearing boxers since it was still morning, and I had a slight hard on. She must have seen the bulge because when she looked at me she quickly turned her head. She has been devolved for some time, and somehow hasn't found a boyfriend, so I knew she needed fucking. When she came back in the room, I was totally suprised that she was ass naked! She sat on my lap and started to grind until I had a huge hard on. Neither said a word. Ten she ripped off my boxers and sucked my throbbing cock for about ten minutes. I felt her tits, ass, and pussy. After she was done sucking she turned her ass to me and shook and jiggled it. It was the best show of my life. Then she took my cock and put it in her pussy an we banged doggy style. After that she rode me from on top and I knew I wa going to cum. She sucked me off again and I shot the biggest load right down her throat. She smiled and said "round two tonight". Almost three times a week I fuck my mom. A couple of times ive done a 3 way with her ad my girlfriend. Best fucking I've ever had. I have to say, my moms way hotter than my girlfriend :) keep it 'cumming' mom!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
watching live fuck of my mother

My mother is 37 and myself girl of 10 yrs of age. My mother is a divorcee though extra beautiful. Reason for her divorce is because she was nympho and father had seen her cheating with one of his friends. My mother works as secretary to the boss of a multinational company. As she is a nymphomaniac she keeps bringing new handsome male friends to our house almost every evening. My mother explains that they have to do office work together and makes me go to my room and sleep. But, sensing something fishy for last 2 months, I just watch her sexy fuck with these male fuckers through key-hole of the door. Now, I have become so much interested in it that, I enjoy watching live fuck of my mom with mooooaaaan!!! I want to be fucked the same way. Is there anyone?????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Acceptable

My mom used to walk around in panties and bras. She used to fuck many guys. She needed a massage from me as soon as I touched her back I got horny I pulled out my dick while slowly massaging her I fingered her ass and came on her face

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i want to fuck your mom

hit me up spencerdnton1@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
seriously

You people are fucked up

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
me too

my mom is a super hot milf. one morning about a year ago i was lying on the couch watching girls gone wild volume 3. it was about three in the morning & i was jacking off on the couch when suddenly my mom walked out. my parents where never married & she usually goes out on the weekends. so like i said i was masturbating on the couch when my mom walked out. She instantly glued her eyes to my hard 7 & a half inch cock. she walked over to me & with out saying a word she pulled off her panties, slipped off her nightgown & sat on my lap thrusting my cock into her pussy. it felt so good we fucked for three hours straight & i came inside her twice. I am only sixteen & now my mother & i share a room where we sleep naked together & make love every chance we get. she never goes out on the weekends any more. i love fucking my mom every chance i get. once i turn eighteen we are getting married in my hometown of Auburn, Alabama.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
lucky

i wish i could fuck my mom so hard

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Derp

YouTube is broken

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just Some Random Stuff

My parents have been divorced since around 2004. Well, after this time, my mother, my stepdad, my brother and I have moved to a new house. I've had the opportunity to see my mother naked on numerous occasions (when he's not around). The first time was around 2009. It was early in the morning and my brother and I were going to the park. As I left to walk out the door, in the hall with my youngest brother, there she was, butt naked. I saw her big, beautiful breasts, nice, luscious ass and her untrimmed vagina with all her pubes. The second time was in 2011. This time he was around, but didn't see me. One morning, she went into the bathroom to change clothes. Well, I followed suit and looked under the bathroom door because it has mirroring tile. She was wearing nothing but a nightgown. When she took it off, I saw her in the nude again. She then lifted up her legs and put one on the toilet seat like she was ready to fuck. I saw everything again, this time more ass though. I'm only 14 years old now and have been jacking off to my mom for 4 years now.

LoveMyMother69LoveMyMother69over 10 years ago
Some More Random Stuff

In 2011, my mother would wear very short nightgowns, usually with no panties on underneath. As I was a twelve year old boy, this turned me on greatly. When she would clean the house and have to bend over, I saw the big, beautiful ass and the sexy, untrimmed pussy. I had fantasies of walking in on that while naked and ramming my big penis in her ass. I've wanted to fuck my mother vaginally, anally, orally and have wanted to eat her out for the longest time. But, since she's married and wouldn't like incest and doesn't like to see me jacking off, I bet she wouldn't like that idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
make love to mom

if I was a woman and had a son I always be naked around son while he grows up then when son turns 18 and his dad is gone to work I would take him to bed every chance I could in my bed and have him leave it in me when he lets his love juices explode in me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Mom lover

I saw my mom naked first time when I was 14 and she was 32 she left bathroom door poem while fixing her hair in the nude.. Really want to talk with other mom lovers.mikeregnier@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
unreal

fucked my mom on the backseat of car

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
very sexy

i have thought about fucking my mom but am just to afraid to tell her, she has seen my cock and i have seen her naked several times, but i just cant find the courage to ask her or make a move

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Like me

I fucked my step mum, when I was fourteen, when she came into my bedroom from then it was nearly every morning before school .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

When my son gets a little older im ganna see his reaction to my naked body I mean I keep it trght for a women of 32 I hope I can still look this way in 4 years when he's 18 or maybe just experiment now :) I love young boys mm!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
omg i love your stories!!!

my son and me have been making love since he was 15 and we are "married" now that he is 21 with 3 daughters of our own....... when their old enough we will both initiate them into our special family love. ;-)

redskinsfan6969redskinsfan6969almost 10 years ago
great story

would love to read more of what happens between this mother and son

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fuck me

I'm a 15 year old male ready to fuck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Picture

Don't believe it till I see it

Show me prove

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Breed her!

You really should fuck a kid up her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
free xxx

fucked mommy 8 porn www.sexolisa.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i fucked my mom after wanking in her tongs

i was young an had a thing for my mom my dad was a work an i was horny so decided to go in my moms knicker draw an found her pink silky tongs so i put them on then i got a semi lob on so i started wanking in them then i turned around my mom was stood watching in her nigthy i stopped in shock an she sed carrie on so i spunked in the dropped them on her fall coved spunk i go to bathroom to pee she calls me i return to her room afterwoods an she is licking my cum of f her panties i then go to bed i wake in the nigth to her being on my hard long cock bouncing up an down i thougth i was dreamig till she kept me off school next day my dad wasent at home 2 more days she shoted forme to go up stairs i whent in her room mom was fucking har self with a huge dildo she asked me to get my cock out so i did watching her get harder an faster then sho told me to rub lube on her ass then she slid the dildo in to her ass then grabed my cock an slid it in wet pussy an sed i wont tell if u donti sed i wont i then empted my load in her shen sucked me hard again then i got to fuck her in the ass after i came again her ass an then for next 3 years we fucked like rabbits when dad wasent around i loved it an 14 years on i would still fuck her

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fucked my mom too

I fucked my mom too and it was fantastic. She had 38 D tits with huge areolas. When I came inside her there was so much cum it was unbelievable. Her pussy was so warm and slick with precum. I only fucked her about 20 times but it was best time of my life. I would most definitely do it all over again.

Mother fucker

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
wow

something about this story really stirred up the masses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fucking my mom

Im 24 i want to fuck my mom what can i do to make here fuck me do i show here my dick

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sex with mom

The first time. Mom and I fucked I was 15 she had been drinking and feel asleep on the bed.almost naked. I went looking for and when I found her I couldn't stop looking after a while I started to play whit her tits and I rubbed her pussy and put my finger in . To my surprise. She said I'm not sleeping but this feel really good do you want to fuck. Long story short I said. Yes. we fucked almost every day for. Next 10 years best sex ever

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Me and my mother had beautiful sex

I had the most wonderful time with my mother when I was 14. I found myself waking up in bed not aware of where I was. Then I felt a hand grab mine and place it on some hair. I guess it was her pubic hair but I was a virgin.I began to take my hand away and she said no feel it.So I did and she insisted for me to go lower so I did. By that time I was realizing that was hair just like I was growing and she said down lower so I did. I was starting to think and the more I thought the more aroused I was getting. And she asked me to get on top of her and I did. It was nice to experience such a nice thing. I was of course shy and she coxed me through. I did not regret it. It was my first real thing. I loved it I was in dream land. Since then we had intimate encounters having sex occasionally. I never had and never will have beautiful sex unless it is with her. I want more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wish i could have done my mom

you are very lucky to fuck your mother I wish I could got my mom had sevel changes but did not we know it would be wrong

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I want to fuck my indian mom

plz guys give me some ideas to seduce my hot mom

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fucking hell

When i fucked my mom i was 13 ans i0she was drunk and naked in bed so i stock out my dick and started fucking her and she strated screaming ya baby yea so i continued, after a while of fuking her pussy she started fucking my huge dick and know everytime shes in the shower i woul go in and fuck her some more

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My Mom ans Our Children

Your story brought back memories of my mother and I making love and producing 4 childre. It all started whrn I was 14 and after a night of dinner and a few drinks for my mother ans her girl friend. On the way home we started to feel each other up and that was the beginning. Over the next ten years we had 4 children and never harbored any bad feelings. Dad, of course, never knew.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
today is Thanksgiving Day, and time to give thanks

to the highly gifted author of this wonderful and immensely popular story, and express our admiration for all the sons who fuck their mother. Today, after mom has stuffed the turkey, lots and lots of boys will take her aside and stuff mom. They'll snuggle their hard young cock up between their mother's cute chubby thighs, right up into the warm wet hairy hole they came out of. The boys'll pump away up inside their own birth canal, and give their mom a few really nice cums. Then the boy utters a loud grunt, and unloads his hot young balls up the best fucking cunt in the whole fucking world, his own mother's cunt. He gives his mom the sincerest gift any son can ever give and the most appreciated gift any mother can ever receive--a great big twatful of his creamy semen. Up his own mother's twat is where a boy's precious semen belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great times

Brings back memories of when i was 14 and mom kissed me goodnight more passionatly than usual until our tongues were entwined and then I slipped off her nightie to suck her now hard brown nipples. Soon her pussy was dripping wet and she let me insert my engorged cockmeat deep into her cunt and show her how good a fuck her little boy was, We had to contain our moans so as to not wake dad in the house but by the way mom bucked beneath me and taught me some new dirty words I knew she was enjoying it. Pity she only let me do it the once.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
short

way too short. If you kept the story longer for about 2 pages, it would be better

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
lustfull years

I was fourteen when I first fuck my mom after she had a fight with dad. Not only did she take my virgin, but during the next eight years I use to fuck her at least three times a day, the best fucking I've ever experienced, and this includes my wife. Unfortunatly, she became pregnant twice from me, but only let dad fuck her after it was confirmed she was pregnant. Today we are still fucking, but much less, only about twice a week. Anyhow, I still love to see my son and daughter, 'though they think I'm their uncle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
i just jerked off to this

Amazing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Erotic scene

my mom walked around nude but nothing ever happened

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Spell Caster

I am Mrs Benson Sophia, from New York i want to use this

medium to congratulate Dr Celyn, for the

great help of spell he has render to my relationship

outbreak. since the past 6 years i was in a

relationship problem with my ex, he always get me

beating, i never knew he has another girl outside the town, her

name is Michel, until i got this great spell caster

email address from the internet, so i email him and i

laid all my complain to him, he promise me that i am

to keep off away from him, and i really agreed on it,

but on a condition that my lost ex will be back,,,, he really put some few

items which he uses to

consulting his great oracle, his plan for my

relationship was fulfill and my lost ex was back

again within 48hrs... please if you are in such mess

today please

contact him at okocelyn102@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
poppin mom

too short. waaayy too short. real hot though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fuck with me

21 us.if any girl wanna fuck with me.just email me

Chandonvai@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Lucky guy

Dude you r one lucky guy bet you and your mum have become so close you r like man and wife now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
big boobs mother

I wznt to fuck my mother

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sweet story

u r lucky man u should tel her thanks for all things she did to you

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

What. The. Fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Advice

How should I seduce my mom into fucking me or at least for me to exchange oral sex with her, i eat her/she blows me?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

Your stories need to have more than 1 page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
dick is hard

I fucked my cousin's mom and she let me eat her pussy then she sucked on my dick until I cummed in her mouth and she ate every drop of it then I fucked her pussy until we both came at the sametime then she asked me to fuck her ass and witch I did and I came in her ass so that her body shock hard and until this day we still fuck each orther even she is older than me we both can't enough from each and I told her I want to fuck her best friend and her to at the sametime and we are going to do this week love her pussy her pussy tastes so good to me and I love her to

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
my sexy cousin

i enjoy licking and fucking my cousins big ass. she has a great pussy too. everytime i see her naked body my dick gets insanely hard. i love it when she rides my dick with her ass. i wish shed let me cum in her ass though

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just then, Dad pulled into the driveway.

Jimmy had shot his ninth load into his mom, when they both heard a car door slam. Naked, and still with a hard dick, he quickly ran to his room. Not seeing anyone when he came in, ha walked to their bedroom. He was very surprised to see his wife Margaret in bed naked. She's waiting for me he thought as he immediately started to get hard. He told his wife he was going to eat her pussy, and fuck her hard. Before Margaret could say a word, he was between her legs. Immediately he noticed cum was oozing from his wife's twat. He didn't mind sloppy seconds though, and dove right in!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
stfu faggot

stfu faggot

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
well you would know about fags dear annony

But this is a fucking good story and I gave it 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful

I would like to fuck her too. I came a lot reading this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wtf is this your all gone in the head

wtf is this your all gone in the head

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I came to this twice I wish had a mom like yours

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Oh My

I just shot 3 massive loads of cum while reading your story. My dick was so hard, i would love to fuck her myself

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

i dream of fucking my mom but it hasn't happened yet, i think she knows i want to fuck her and she keeps flashing her panties at me and she has started going round the house in her bra and panties and suspenders and stockings with high heels too, but i don't have the courage to approach her, any advice anyone?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wish it was me

I would love to fuck my mom, your such a lucky bastard I came more times than I could remember do you think your mom would let me fuck her? I would love to taste her cum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
my mother is allways nude in front of me,i asked if she wanted sex she said icome whe you look at me

i asked if icould fuck her she said no because i come when i look at he r bald pussy,so imasterbate in front of her and we come togeather,but i really want to fuck mother but she will not.

LoveMyMother69LoveMyMother69almost 8 years ago
My Mom's Still at It!

Since my last post on 11/13/13, I've turned 17 and gotten hornier and hornier for my mother. I've not seen her naked too often, but I still jerk off to the woman whose love cave I came out of. Now, I give her cum tributes, making sure it's a big amount of load that goes on pictures of her sexy face. I still love the woman who birthed me, and it's true that a man's mother is his best friend; in my case, she's got benefits, though I've still not fucked her...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I want to Fuck My Mother

My mum is 18 years younger than me & my father would always try to get me to grab mums tits or slide my fingers up Mums Sloppy Cunthole. Mum would resist but now, I want to get as many guys as I can to slam their cocks into one of Mums Fuck Holes & Cum in her. I want to watch mum get covered with Cum & I want Mums Fuck Holes to be overflowing with Cum.

After mum gets Gang Fucked by at least a Hundred Guys, I want to stir around the Cum In Mums Sloppy Cunt Hole.

I also want Mum to get Fucked by Dogs & Horses. I want to watch while a Horse Cock Cums in Mums Big Sloppy Cunthole.

Mum has huge suckable Nipples too. I like to Suck On Mums Nipples While Mum has all of her Holes Filled with Cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

So Lucky! That would be awesome, still bust loads to my mom i would love to fuck her, don't think she will ever let me though.

pwagpwagalmost 8 years ago
Comparatively unrealistic, inferior storyline?

_ @,

I have mostly enjoyed your very short incest storylines, but 'Fucked my mum" is not up to the quality & natural believably of most of your other stories. It is strictly just a 'Stroke' story without logical substance.

Disappointed!

PWAG

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wtf is dis

See more at http://www.skycoded.net

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5 FUCKING STARZ

AMAZING

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

That awesome i want to fuck my step mom really bad her body is beautiful she have really nice big boob I saw her boob before she flash them because her was mad at something and when I go in the pool sometime with just her I get really horny and hard because of her body and I play with myself at night when I think of her what can I do if I want to bang her

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
fake

fakeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
fucking good

I fucked my mom when I was sixteen she wanted it bad and I gave it to her good.

He did what I did and liked it Good on you son fuck away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
After i post this, there will be 389 comments to this story. Very deservedly so! The story is A PERFECT JACK-OFF FANTASY!!!

☆☆☆☆☆- (4.55/5.0 = 91/100)

I absolutely cannot describe how much i lusted after my mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
gangbang

My mum is looking for a birthday party gangbang if anyone is interested

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sure, sure ...

This story is a believe it or don't -- and I don't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I had to submit to my mother's orders.

My mother and older sister brought me up without a father. Mom was young 16, when I was born. In her 30's I was starting to notice about her persuasive ways. She always wore nylons and high heels around the house like sis. Sis was just 18 and she looked hot in a bikini. She had sleepovers with her lesbian friends. Mom usually joined in the playtime offering liquor and racey videos too. They acted like I wasn't around or were showing off how sexy they could be with Mom being the queen lesbian. All the young girls always gang fucked Mom and they always were sure to look especially slutty. The orgies were epic and lasted all night and morning. I was left in my room listening to the lesbian lust, the screaming and squealing. They were high on liquor and drugs too. They had no shame. I was so turned on by the thought of what was going on in Mom's room. "Get her" They were refering to mother's love off being the center of attention. She had several girls sucking her nice breasts, another fucking Mom's pussy, another licking her clit, and another doing her fine ass. I was going crazy. Luckily, the door was ajar and I had a nice view of the female orgy. They saw me watching and I was jerking off when they forced me to join the fun. "Oh, your son is so big for his age." One of the best bitches started sucking me. "Oh, God, that's so good"! -" I don't see why we can't let him play too" Mom was so high she agreed. "-"Fuck your Mom's pussy " -"Look how wet her pussy is"! I, I, can't, it's not right"!." Mom is waiting, go to her"! I was hard and Mom insisted I put my cock in her sopping wet pussy immediately. Mom grabbed my erection and led it to her wanton wet incestuous cunt and pushed her hips drawing me inside the very place I came from. "Now FUCK YOUR MOTHER LIKE A GOOD BOY"! I DID MY BEST, THRUSTING DEEP IN HER WET CUNT! "MOM! I'M FUCKING YOUR PUSSY"! -"YES SON, YOU ARE MOMMY'S BOY NOW" -"GONNA CUM MOMMY"! -" COME IN YOUR MOMMY'S PUSSY SWEETIE"! I BLASTED 6 OR 7 GOOD ROPES OF SPERM IN HER.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
NICE

Story was good and to the point. Stories that waste a whole page, or sometimes 2 and 3 pages just to build up to the climax suck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
i love your mother

my dream when i put my dick in mouth your mother i lick her pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
cool story bro

now STFU Anonymous faggot 10/26/04

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I need a man

Im Simple

My name is Daniella

Daniella8laide@gmail.com

You can get me there.... i need a mature man please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
HOW TO SATISFY YOUR WIFE IN BED

Hello viewers around the globe am here to give my testimony about a spell caster called DR FRED, I have been humiliated many times in relationships due to the fact of not being able to satisfy my girlfriend because I had a very small penis. i had so many relationship called of because of my situation, i have used so many product which i found online but none could offer me the kind of help i searched for. I was going through some comments on Facebook when I saw a testimony about this specialist called DR FED, and how he helped solve the testifies relationship issues regarding to their sex life, so i decided to seek his help too following the email I saw ((drfredspirituraltemple@yahoo.comdrfredspirituraltemple@gmail.com so I decided to give his herbal product a try so I emailed him and he got back to me, and I told him my story, DR FED sent me some herbal pills for Penis Enlargement, Within 3 week of it, i began to feel the enlargement of my penis, " and now it just 4 weeks of using his products my penis is about 9 inches longer, all thanks to the great DR, I believe their so many people going through the same thing which I went through that why I decided to tell the world how I got help from this great man. (((drfredspirituraltemple@yahoo.com or drfredspirituraltemple@gmail.com)) is a place to visit...+2348158839763 http://drfredspirituralte8.wixsite.com/drfred  

   -   

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I dream of fucking my mummy almost every night

I would love nothing more then to b able to make lovebto my mummy

Fuck her pussy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Bogus

This is the most unrealistic thing I've ever ever read.......

WASTE OF TIME.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Oh dear me.

There absolutely no imagination in this story. No lead up, just a wham, bam that's it Mom. Good heavens man use what intelligence you should have when telling tales on such a subject. There was no love making, just out and out lust. I think that if this had been real all that you intended to get out of your relationship with your mother was that you could shoot your load into her.

From how you described her she was just a lush, and you a sex mad kid. Next time you write put a decent lead up to your story. Include some love making and passion. Include sweet words on how lovely she looks and that you have loved her not only as a mother but as a lover. She me be easy meat but she is still a woman.

Robert

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous