Fuckin' in Eternia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack_Love
Jack_Love
371 Followers

'You're so fucking beautiful, Teela, you know that?' Adam said as he teased the head of his cock onto the lovely tight brown opening of her bum-tunnel.

'Thank you, Adam...'

'You're welcome!!' he cried pointedly as he thrust his fuck-stick past her sphincter and about half way up into her ass.

They both moaned out loud as Adam paused to let her ring expand around his sizeable girth. A moment later, Teela begged him... 'Fuck my asshole!'

Adam slid his cock in up to his balls. He hit an air pocket, and Teela's ass emitted a massive 'fart!' as he shoved his cock up her ass.

'Oh my, how embarrassing!' Teela muttered, her face in the pillow.

'Don't be silly, babe! It's fuckin sexy!' he stated as he began to piston his shit in and out of her tight sexy fucking arse, making it fart just a few more times as he drove his cock in deeply.

He fucked her ass in 'doggy' like a machine for an hour, bringing her over into the most mind-bending assgasm she'd ever had in her life!

'Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, fuck yeah!' moaned the captain of the guard as she came, her cunt gushing onto her thighs, Adam's balls, and the sheets below as she came insanely hard with Adam's dick fucking her deep up her tight spasming asshole.

'Holy fuck, am I ever glad I took the Sorceress' advice about Adam!' she thought to herself as her assgasm finally subsided.

'I'm gonna cum now, Teela, ready?'

'Fuck yes, Adam! Do it! Cum up my ass, lover!'

Adam groaned as he shot a ridiculously huge load deep up his longtime crush's hot tight gorgeous shitter. He slapped her shapely bum as he came and convulsed, thrusting hard deep up her ass several last few times as he shot the last of his cum deep up her lovely bum.

'Oh man...' he sighed after he'd caught his breath a little bit. 'That was just amazing, Teela...'

After some time, 'Can I be your girlfriend from now on, Adam? I wanna do this every night!' she proposed girlishly.

'Sounds good, my friend!' and he pulled out of her ass.

They lay together in each other's arms in a wonderful warm afterglow, and soon fell into a deep and peaceful sleep in which they had lovely sweet dreams of each other all night long.

...

And now for today's moral, given to us by the lovely Lady Edwina:

Lady Edwina: 'In today's story, He-Man got to have sex with the Sorceress. And my cousin, Prince Adam, also got to have sex with Teela (...the lucky bitch.)

'Now, while it's fine for He-Man and Prince Adam to fuck 'bareback' in Eternia, YOU must always remember to use a condom! Unless you've had a vasectomy (or the female equivalent) AND both you and your partner have been monogamous AND have been recently tested for STDs, you must ALWAYS USE PROTECTION!

'Now all I'm wondering is... who's gonna fuck me???'

Jack_Love
Jack_Love
371 Followers
12