All Comments on 'Fucking the Director'

by sharedhousewife

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
lustyemmalustyemmaalmost 10 years ago
very good

I've been that girl ;) x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
My 2 Cents

Why is this story in LW? The word married appears once. No named hubby never makes an appearance never utters a word. She has no guilt. No description of him or their marriage. Given the fact that true LW stories have been removed from LW for no reason and put into categories where they donot belong why is this story here?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I think this writer is finding out .....

that readers aren't as tolerant as they used to be in loving wives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Dont quit youre real job !As a writer you really''Suck'' big time !

What a piece of crap ! Dont write any more stories !You must have thought it was a really good idea when you started but it didnt work out.Bye Bye !

x_witless_xx_witless_xalmost 10 years ago
To my two cents - hubby is superfluous because

naughty Donna has been sharing her sweet well-fucked hole for years, and us old-timers know her back story pretty well. She's a filthy sexy slut providing one of many threads in the elaborate tapestry of LW.

Who the fuck are you to tell her to quit writing..

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 10 years ago
Same comment

Ditto the comment i made on Woody Woodwood's "Jenny Plays Away!" This is NOT LW!

drmac100drmac100almost 10 years ago
Nice and short and hot.

Very nice and good. I always like a good hot short story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great idea,

taking a story which isn't totally shit (ok, very lame) and posting it some 100 times, always changing just a few words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I AM SURE MY WIFE FUCKED HER BIG BOSS

I have been a closet voyeur since i remember. I believe my wife had a fling with her CEO at the beginning of her carieer. He was hitting on her when she started there. He was very polute & kind but all in all it was clear he was sexually attracted to her. My wife at first shared the stories with me and then abruptly stopped mentioning him. She started working very long hours 2 - 3 times a month & had to travel a lot. She was promoted. I asked her about the CEO. All she said was there was nothing to worry about and that she had a very good working relationship with him.

Deep down i knew that he got in her pants in the process.

Being a closet "sick fuck" i was hoping he was fucking her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very good reading

I have read from story one. to the present one and found them all good reading but have one very important criticism and that sadly is that DONNA'S only interested is in cocks that are only over 9/10in or longer and as thick as beer cans not in the average guys or cocks under 8in

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I liked the story, gave it a 4+ (4.45/5.0 = 89/100 = A)

Donna is a hot wife.

It happens that even shy & introvert married woman have sex with their big boss.

I am a mature married man. I can respectfully offer a piece of advise to younger men or mature men with younger wives: if you find out your wife is fucking her boss, do not make any abrupt decisions. For starters just monitor the situation. Give her some leeway for a while.

When i established that my first wife's thing with her director was over, i asked her: "Are you now only mine or i still share you? You aren't gonna lose me either way... You can always count on me..."

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I REALLY LIKED THE STORY & GAVE IT A 5- (*****-)

Donna, you are the best!

The story is based on a compilation of true events. In that sense the story is realistic & beievable.

Years ago, the wife of a very good friend of mine got a job in the company where i had been working already. She was pretty, sexy, elegant and charming.

Rumor had it she had a thing with the the manager who brought her to the company. He was smart, she got a job in another department, so he was not her boss.

Within 2 years she was on the special team which was suprvised by CEO himself. Whenever he visited clients or attendended trade shows and conventions, my friend's wife was sure to go.

Her salary, commissions & bonuses grew almost exponentially. That saved their family from major financial problems when her husband employer closed the the plant in 2009.

I never told anything to my friend. I knew he knew.

My friend's wife was a LOVING WIFE because she took care of her children and her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
LIKE IT! sharedhousewife is one of my favorite Literotica authors

Erotic. Realistic. Short & sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
i LOVE your story!

:)

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Sharedhousewife

Sharedhousewife has run out of trashy stories to tll. They are all the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I strongly disagree with 26thNC 04/26/19 "Sharedhousewife"! I like the author. His stories tend to be very very EROTIC, & reasonably realistic.

The author's pen name is Sharedhousewife.

Loving Wives category includes all kinds of men's & women's characters & situations they are in, & the erotic stuff they do.

Sharedhousewife is one of my favorite authors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- (5-).

πŸ‘πŸ‘!

😊

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
❀ = β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it (❀): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (five). sharedhousewife's wife sex stories are never bad: some are excellent, some are very good, some are good. As a rule, I love them.

❀, πŸ‘πŸ‘, 😊.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…- (5-)

:)

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

I love closeted male written stories. No, really I do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous