All Comments on 'Fulfillment 15'

by KemMyst

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Sean1959Sean1959over 11 years ago
Love your work

But please can you stop making Lyssa so bloody neurotic it,s driving me nuts, she is supposed to be a strong female Beta capable of becoming an Alpha, and yet acts more like a child that has insecurities.

It just doesn't make sense!

bejeweledcatbejeweledcatover 11 years ago

Great as usual, KemMyst. I love how Lyssa struggles with the new culture she is in and tries to fix what she sees is lacking in it. It feels so real and identifiable to me. I've been following your work since you started Animal Lover and haven't ever been disappointed. Looking forward to the next chapter.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago

I wonder if Lyssa's own anxiety is causing her infertility. She would make a great alpha!

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 11 years ago
Fascinating development.

Your new plot twists always intrigue. What an opportunity for Emmet and Lyssa! With her thoughts about the need for a lycan council, Lyssa certainly offers the perspective of a leader.

I've really enjoyed the way you've spun the subplot between Stephanie and Calvin with so much patience. It seems that Calvin's age and experience are indispensable advantages in his campaign to win over the wounded female. Can't wait to see that blossom.

It's also fun to witness the Wyatt alpha pair in their steamy relationship even after long years of marriage. You do make werewolf-dom an appealing world.

MizTMizTover 11 years ago
Poor Lyssa

will being changed ever get easy for her? Since finding Emmitt her life has been one of constant self doubt, when does she get a break? Will being Alpha change her? Give her the knowledge that she is good enough? And what of Calvin and Steph? What are the chances of them having a baby? Steph is still young enough to have cubs and her and Calvin's child would be the next Alpha? Now I have to wait for the next chapter....and the wait is going to kill me.....this is just getting way to good!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love it!

I hope that Lyssa and Emmett will be parents some day. I know the alpha consideration is important but I believe they will be happier with cubs than running their own pack.

Stephanie and Cal will be ok as time goes on.

Great story!

teranmcteranmcover 11 years ago
addicted

I can't believe how addicted i am to this story

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 11 years ago
iam tha dark lord...

And ive been an addict of this story since rhe beginning ....

Can't wait to see where this new development goes

willieonewillieoneover 11 years ago
Tired

Great chapter although wtf was with the Alpha bitch they were supposed to be having a serious meeting and she is acting like a bitch in heat..what a great roll model..NOT. Lyssa would make an excellent Alpha but I gotta tell ya I am so sick and tired of all the drama nightmares,tantrams,can she get preggers and now can she be Alpha of a pack where she killed the Alpha's heir without MORE drama of living with his ghost. It is a bit to much.

sherrylee1015sherrylee1015over 11 years ago
A couple of things

I think you said something about Steph being badly damaged by the rouges that held her. As for Lyssa the fact that she may be the one who killed the previous Ross Alpha should give them even more standing. Her ideas about the pack council show that she would be a good Alpha bitch. She is already looking out for the positions of females both bred and turnd. She just needs some confidence in her own abilities.

oneboobeeoneboobeeover 11 years ago

Glad you came back to give us more!!!! Can't wait until the next chapter is posted.

nicintasnicintasover 11 years ago
Stephanie and Cal....

NEED to mate and give birth to the next Alpha!!!!

Lyssa and Em are fine where they are. They just needs pups of their own to fulfill their lives. Stephanie deserves a true mate, true happiness and pups!!!!!!!

Don't deny her that after all she's been through. Let the scum of her past find out she was never really theirs through those bites they gave her. That she rose above their violence to become the Ross Alpha bitch who will give birth to the next Ross Alpha!

Let Lyssa be an advisor to the Wear Counsel or something like that.

Thanks,

Nicole

oneboobeeoneboobeeover 11 years ago
Stephanie and Calvin

I agree with Nicole/Nicintas comments!!!! She has great suggestions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Agreement

I have had the same hope for Stephanie and Cal since they started and I really hope that Lys gets pregnant soon. I love the story and can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Have I mentioned that I hate the Alphas? Because I really, truly can't stand Ariel or "Ran." In other news, I do like Cal & Steph's relationship so far!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous