Full Service Maid Ch. 01

Story Info
The lady of the house gets caught with the new maid.
1.3k words
3.96
32.9k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/16/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We've been together for a little while, and I've been doing quite well at work, so we've got more money than time lately. With our busy schedules, we decided it would be best to hire someone to come in and clean the place up a few times a week. I left the hiring to you and you did well. You hired a 22 year old exchange student from Japan. Aiko is about 5'2", 110lbs and has a tight little body. While her breasts are not that big, they look so firm I doubt she even needs to wear a bra.

I come home from work one evening your car in the driveway lets me know you've beaten me home today. I come in and am instantly greeted by the sounds and smells of sex. I hear your familiar moans from the bedroom and figure that you've come horny as usual and rather than wait for me to arrive, have decided to take matters into your own hands.

I start down the hallway and hear a different moan. That's not you, but it's definitely a woman. I rush into the room and find you and Aiko locked in 69, with you on top. You don't seem to notice me at first, so I come over and give you a light smack on the ass. You both pull your faces away from ach other and look at me in shock.

"Well, what have we here?" I ask. "Who told you it was okay to play with the maid while I was away?"

By now the two of you have split up and Aiko's trying to pull the sheets up to cover herself.

"I'm sorry," you started to explain, "I didn't mean to. She was cleaning under the bed when I came out of the shower and she had one of my vibrators in her hand. She had never seen one before and asked me what it was for. I was trying to explain, but her English isn't so good so I thought it would be easier to show her. Well, one thing lead to another and we ended up really getting into it."

"Well, I suppose I can understand that, but there is still punishment coming for both of you." I see the smile come up on your face in the anticipation of what's to come, "Aiko can stay, but she's going to have to understand the rules of this house."

"Aiko," I say, "You are in my house now. I am the Master here. There is only one Master in the house, and all others must learn to honor and respect that. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir." she replied.

"Very well. If you want to stay, you will also be my slave. I treat my slaves very well and give them everything they need, but I demand respect and obedience. If you are willing to learn, then you may stay. If not, get your things and leave immediately."

"I would like to stay sir," she said.

"Fine. I think it's time for us all to get cleaned up. Then we can get down to business. Come with me." I command, and you both follow.

One of the nicest features of this place is the bathroom. There is a large open shower and a separate tub. We all get in the shower and you show Aiko how Master likes to be washed. You show her how hard I like to have my back scrubbed, and then work your way down from there, taking a little extra care with my cock. The feel of 4 hands running up and down the shaft, around the base and under the balls has me rock hard in an instant. Once I've been properly scrubbed and rinsed, I tell you to scrub our new friend. You do, and then she washes you.

"Are you both clean now? I ask.

"Yes sir", answer together.

"Let's see." I bend down in front of you and put my nose near your soaking wet pussy. I inhale your scent and then follow up by licking your slit from your clit on down. Mmmm. You taste amazing as always. I do the same to Aiko, and she tastes wonderful, different, not as sweet as you, but great all the same.

"Good girls. I think that'll do fine. Now get out and dry me off." You both obey, and then dry each other off at my request.

"It's time for your punishment now. You two started something without my permission, and while I would have been fine with it, the fact is you didn't ask. You know that I am the Master of this house, and your behavior this afternoon was unacceptable." I say to you.

"Aiko, you are new here, and did not know. But, you must learn that when one of your makes a mistake, you both pay for it. Your punishment will not be as severe, this time."

"Now, both of you, on your knees with your hands behind your back!" I shout. You both kneel without hesitation. I start with you, binding your hands tightly behind your back, then putting the leather blindfold over your eyes. I stand you up and take you over to the bench. I help you kneel down with and lay you across the bench with your breasts hanging through the hole I cut especially for this. I take another length of rope and tie your ankles together, and with a 3rd length tie your waist down so you have no chance of getting away. "Stay there!"

I walk back to Aiko, and tie her hands behind her back, and her ankles together. She's shaking, a little but smiling.

I come back to you and put my hand between your thighs. You're sopping wet. I slide a finger inside you and you let out a little moan. I finger your sweet pussy for a few seconds then quickly pull my hand away. You gasp and ask me for more.

"That's as good as you're going to feel for the next little while my sweet. But, seeing as though I'm in a good mood, you can pick. Do you want the paddle or strap?"

"The paddle please sir." you reply.

I walk over to the closet and open up our toy chest. I pull out the small black leather paddle, and the butterfly. The butterfly is like a reverse-strap on. Instead of the dildo sticking outside, it goes inside of you. I slide it up you and put the fake cock inside you. Then I ensure the little vibrating egg is positioned just right.

I start by stroking your ass, grabbing and kneading your beautiful flesh. Then I give you a few smacks. You jump a little and I can see your smiling and licking your lips. I reach for the remote control and flip the switch. The butterfly starts to vibrate and your moaning in an instant. I let you enjoy the feeling for a few more seconds, the turn it off and start to paddle your ass. The change in sensations shocks you and after the fourth smack you start to yelp a little.

"Who is your master?" I ask, still paddling your glowing ass.

"You are sir."

"And who is the naughty little bitch"

"I am sir."

"Are you ever going to disobey me again?"

"No sir!" you manage to answer between smacks.

"Very well. Ten more strokes and your punishment will be over! Count them out!"

"Yes sir. One..." you count all ten strokes out, but the last three had you twitching and moaning hard. I turn the butterfly on and give you long, deep kiss.

"I've got to deal with our new toy," I say to you, "You stay where you are and you are not allowed to come until I say so. Do you understand? If you disobey me again, it'll be the whip and you won't get fucked for a week!" I tell you. "And that would be a shame, because I'm really in the mood to make love to you tonight my sweet."

"Yes sir. I promise to obey." you say.