All Comments on 'Full-Time Mom Part-Time Slut Ch. 02'

by wpgbeach

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
Dreams...

Dreams from a man who can't have his own woman...So he dreams....

dirtyomandirtyomanalmost 10 years ago
Dreams????

Dreams or not I enjoyed these two storys. I'm not a fan of anal, but what the hell??

This guy is a "Macho Mike", & I wonder where all the experience came from. Maybe that niece is not just a name in here. Closer to his age, & cognicent of his leanings. I hope next story involves, a little incest. Need a discription of the cousin, & her little girl,Humm?? I happen to like fucking my cousins.

Thanks for a nice read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Quotation marks...

"Use them," to indicate dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
the thing i did believe was working at Burger King.

Still live at home I'll bet?

patilliepatillieover 9 years ago
I ended up liking this

The writing style was unique, very believable, had a tinge of misogyny in his approach. However, who of us as a young man didnt view the fairer sex as an object of pleasure for ourselves? I would like to see more from this author.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Not.part time

True as the flat earth. You can't be a.part time slut when you're a full time whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I liked it. A true Loving Wives story. Plenty of sex with a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You had the makings of an interesting and flexible plot. But your writing is spoiled by your very poor writing style. Written language is quite distinct from spoken language. This important stylistic difference is the result of the limitations of the written word -- writing cannot easily (if at all) capture the unique effects of spoken language: volume, cadence, emphasis using changes in volume and cadence, pauses for emphasis, the addition of non-verbal facial and body gestures, etc., etc., Punctuation symbols can only suggest a little of the subtiltes and control of that are easily available in speaking but difficult to reproduce in writing. If you're serious about your writing, I suggest you at least start educating yourself by studying good writing. Books. Good magazines. etc.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous