All Comments on 'Fun Afternoon In A Toilet Ch. 01'

by whistful

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Beautiful Story

A great description of a most enjoyable experience.

Exciting and arousing as all good pornography should be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
CD CUM SLUT

Story well written. Found myself hard early on. I'm a CD that works all 4 of the local ABS locations looking for all of the cocks and cum I can get. Of all the things and ways I've tried with cocks nothing can compair with the feelings that go thru you when crossdressed and being fucked like a real woman. Giving my ass pussy to guys is a feeling beyond all others. You truly get an idea of how a woman should feel when she takes cocks into her cunt, although I'm not sure they do. When you get into a situation where there's 10-15 cocks just waiting their turn to fuck your ass it's totally heaven. I've taken as many as 20 in one night and would have taken 20 more had they been available.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cottaging

I first began crossdressing when I was home on leave from the Army, and bored one morning tried on one of my mothers white corsets, then tan stockings, and finally a pair of black lacy French knickers. It all felt so sexy that I pulled on some top clothes, and caught a train to a town about forty miles away, where I went to the old fashioned, buried public toilet and entered a trap second from the end (most guys wanting some sex go to the end trap, but I wanted the chance of contact from two sides. It wasn't long before the end trap was occupied and I could see a guy looking through the gap in the brick where cement had been removed. I stood and gave him a view of me and played with my cock until a note was pushed through with the message "Do you FUCK!" On my way over on the train I had given my feelings some dusting down, and realised that while I had often swapped hand jobs and sucked an occasional cock, I was heading into a new phase in man on man sex, leaving behind casual meetings and going to actively looking for SEX. I wrote a reply "I will, but it will be my first time". "Come in here" was the reply, and I heard his latch go back. I opened my door a bit and looked around it to see it was empty, then grabbed my top clothes and walked around into his trap, closed the door and locked it. After he had stuck pieces of toilet paper over the several holes through the wall, I put my stuff in the corner and sitting on the loo, took his cock into my mouth which made it stiffen rapidly. "Nice" he said "but I really want to be up your arse" He pulled me up and had me bend over the pan, dropped my knickers to my knees and spitting on his fingers, started to work my tight arsehole. He stood to one side to let me keep playing with his fairly average cock as I slowly opened up and enjoyed the first short spasms of pleasure as he occasionally hit on my prostate. Eventually he was satisfied that I was ready (probably too soon) and placing his knob end at my hole, he grabbed my hips and applied some pressure. My hole was not co-operating so after a minute or so of trying from different angles, he took a firmer hold and rammed his cock through the resistance. I yelped, and heard it echo around the room, so with two inches in me he let me adjust to things, before starting a short stroke fucking that eventually forced his whole cock into me. I was beginning to feel that a cock was meant to be in me as he began to long stroke me, building up the speed as I really loosened up and some real pleasure hit me. Eventually he went into a fucking frenzy and dumping his load into me, collapsed across my back. In a couple of minutes he recovered enough to adjust his clothes and saying "nice fuck" opened the door and left. Still recovering myself I didn't get the door closed before another guy walked in and locked it. "I heard your cherry go as I was passing" he remarked "no other yelp sounds the same as a popped virgins. So slut, assume the position, you're taking at least one more cock today, and that's mine" His cock was about the same length (six inches) as my first, but was very much thicker, so more pain but this rougher screwing made me cum myself before I got my second donation. Before I waddled to the train I had been shagged twice more and sucked several more guys off. My CD wardrobe is now much larger (I still have the original corset and knickers, the stockings didn't even survive that day) as most fail to do. I now have a job that has me moving around the country and staying in digs for six months or so at a time The first thing I do at a new place is to sus out the best places for cock, who knows maybe YOU have fucked me???

PervymacPervymacover 3 years ago
Toilet sex

Would love to find a sexy crossdresser like that in my local toilets.

Really enjoyed the story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous