All Comments on 'Fun at Sorcery School Ch. 04'

by nikki_2021

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
love it

write more!

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic you are a naughty genius

This was one of my favorite stories and was sad you never continued it. Chapter 4 definitely did not disappoint, packed fu;; of naughty debauchery boy boy, girl girl and threesome's in every way. You can make a story more fun and more exciting than anyone else on lit. Thank you, thank you, thank you thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Clown

What wheels said, I am really happy that you picked it up once more. Really like this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
It a decent story so far but.

If he was to get fucked up the ass agin do us all a favor. Make it to where the girl takes a potion and becomes a Futanari girl instead. If you dont know what futanari means I will tell you. It means the person has a female body with a cock and balls but has a pussy right behind it then the ass hole. Try looking up the title: girl friends forever 3d porn online you will see what I'm talking about just watched it. Other than that I don't have any other suggestions. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
enjoy

The part in the bondage room was, interesting. The part where he gets ass fucked by Venus was pretty good too. The part where she blackmailed him, oh yes-thats exactly what she did was not even remotely erotic or titillating. Sex should be with consent, especially experimental sex, and she was Very aware of how much he did Not want to. Though he began to enjoy it, and she knew he would beforehand, he did not Want to learn to enjoy it. I, myself, by a forceful enough person, might be forced to learn that pain during sex could be very erotic. But, This is something I don't want to learn. I personally feel that is a dark and deviant side of sex and if I learned to be excited by it, I would be disgusted with myself, feel betrayed by my own body, and have no self respect. She did wrong by pushing the issue. He had already gone farther than he wished to and she knew he wasn't adventuresome sexually.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice story

Entertaining story what if they were able to turn into celebrities or maybe even turn a finger into another dick have a great night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More!

Please write more of this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More?

Any chance of getting more to this series?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Betrayed by a bitch, masquerading as a friend

How is it that Sarissa started out as a trusted and cherished friend of many years, only to transform pretty much over night into a manipulative bitch that treats Egon as nothing more than a convienient tool to gratify her carnal whims? At the first sign of reluctance of being used on his part, she's quick to threaten to do real and lasting harm to his life and career. His submitting so passively to this coersion and rape is unbelievable and uninteresting.

A sad story about a bunch of unlikable characters that can't be salvaged by even the most graphic of kinky sex scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good & Bad

The parts I liked were a 5, but there were parts where u had him doing the girls transmitted to boys that I did not like, so the avg score was a 3

blackknight314blackknight314over 2 years ago

Great story.

Thanks for sharing your story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernikki_2021@nikki_2021
11978 Followers
December 2023 Wow, time flies when you're busy. You'll be pleased to know I am still writing, just struggling to find the time. I have posted a new story for you, Outback Affairs. Its about a family in remote Australia finding love ... with each other. Keep an eye out and I h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES