All Comments on 'Fun for All The Family'

by Fantasymaster

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Keep it going..........

Nothing like 'dirty' family fucking with some guests...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Please, throw away your computer...

...before you do something stupid again and write another lame story. You've got a beautiful young newlywed wife and a house full of horny men and women and the sexiest idea you could come up with was an awful "Deliverance" cliche? What on earth possessed you to even write such drivel, much less submit it for public consumption?? Christ, that was truly horrible.

FantasymasterFantasymasterover 15 years agoAuthor
Anonymous Feedback

Aren't people brave when they can be anonymous? Quite frankly, I don't give a flying fuck about anonymous comments or emails. I write my stories for my own diversions and if other people enjoy them, so much the better. If they don't, then there are thousands of others.

Anyway, I liked 'Deliverance'!!

GRANGERGRANGERover 15 years ago
It's Not Mark Twain

This story wasn't written to win a Pulitzer Prize; it's erotic literature. I don't know why some individuals think that every story should be written to some standard. The author has simply conjured up a story that is just as interesting as most and more interesting than a lot of stories that appear in Literotica. If you don't like the subject move on..

That's my opinion!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more please

I really enjoyed this story and was getting very excited but then it just stopped. I would love to see part 2 of this story, it certainly blows your mind and excites no end. please please do more !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sounds like a fun family to me

Jacob has just the right kind of family. Wife, daughters, sisters, aunts. Plenty of women and complete control. All trained to provide slutty sex whenever he wants it and orders it.

This is my kind of family. Lots of women who do anything they are told to do, immediately, and without question. They have all learnt to perform and exhibit specifically for Jacobs pleasure.

It's a pity the story isn't longer, as I would love to read about what else Jacob made them all do to each other.

I hope the author gets round to writing part two.

Paula

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
FunFor All In The Family

Nice start and soon good start and me hard fast after wife got naked and revealed her sweet young pussy love hole ( you should have finished having her pussy licked .)

This is where you made your little mistake you did not finish the story...otherwise good ..you got me hard fast !!!

DADDYLOVER2DADDYLOVER2almost 5 years ago

WISH I COULD HAVE GOT ME PLENTY OF ACTION

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Continue the story

Please continue the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous