All Comments on 'Fun in Paris'

by Newstart

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
skip.69skip.69over 18 years ago
Lucky Rob.

I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall in that hotel. I envy you, Rob. Perhaps next time you go to Paris, though, you should go for a two-bedded room, and I could join you, sharing the bed with each girl in turn.

R_AscalR_Ascalover 18 years ago
Pretty good story

This was a pretty good story. Unlike many other stories of its type, one can believe that it could have happened this way. The incremental, and careful way the characters approached the final decision to participate in the menage..., conscious always of the risks this plced on their relationships with each other struck me as true-to-life.

jaggers0053jaggers0053over 18 years ago
ok,but

the plot was just fine to make a good story, but this story moved way too slow. very tedious. i understand the hesitation by your characters when trying something new and exciting.but trying to describe this too much in this short story became boring to read.i had to fight to finish the story.

don

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Eroticism in its best form

This was not great, it was outstanding. I'm glad you took the time to make it erotic and sexy instead of just another stroke story. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Not Much Fun in Paris

Not much fun for the wife. The friend and hubby get to screw each other and cum and the wife gets a pair of fingers up her. Up you too if you think thats fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fantastic

Thank you very much for such a descriptive and sexy story. The pace and detail was perfect. I look forward to reading the next one!

peteinchicagopeteinchicagoabout 14 years ago
Yes, Lucky Rob

Kinda slow moving, but as was said previously, realistic. The 3-some was good. What I had a problem with was the wife getting together with Jen and hiding it from her husband. In the restaurant she decided that she was going to do it again and that it was to special to share with her husband. In my book that's cheating. She now is having a relationship that is secret and seperate from her spouse, how is that different than her having an affair with another man? They had discussed how much the spouses loved each other, what a special marriage they had and how they never wanted anything to hurt the marriage, yet the girls now have an ongoing sexual relationship that the husband knows nothing about. How can that not hurt the marriage? I see pain, hurt and divorce in the future for this couple. If only she had been honest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Brilliant

So well told, a tale of three people coming together for a beautiful night. Please continue the story. I am intrigued to know how the characters continue this relationship.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Just

Just as trashy as husband giving wife to best friend. In this story wife is the pimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the hottest story I've read in a long time up til the end when he said he wanted to watch another man cum in her. I know it's hypocritical but it's just the way I'm wired. It killed. it for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNewstart@Newstart
Male, unmarried, old enough to know what’s fun and young enough to do it. Interested in creative writing and role playing. Like most people i'm here to have some erotic fun. Many wild oats sown when I was younger but these days thinking about sex can be as much fun as doing it...