All Comments on 'Gabriella Ch. 01'

by soular

Sort by:
  • 140 Comments
gemini101gemini101over 14 years ago
YAYYY I'M 1st

welcome back <3

TangledinYouTangledinYouover 14 years ago
Dammit!!

Lol! Somebody beat me to posting the first comment. Ah well. I'm so proud of you and excited that you posted this story. I know it's a bit of a leap in another direction, but you're an excellent writer with a great imagination. I think you can get away with writing any kind of story you want, and that you have lots more of them to tell. You just keep getting better and I'm honored that you shared your work with me. And thanks for the shout out, but it's all you at the end of the day. You bring the story to life. Can't wait to see what you have in store for the characters in 'Gabriella', how your readers will receive it, and of course, what wonderful journey you take us on next. Love ya, bookend! :) KB

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You Did IT Again

Once again your fabulous and unique writing style shines through.

Can't wait to see how you develop this story.

Whilst their relationship is so wrong and unusual I really can't help but gun for the two of them. It seems like they need each other.

catman71catman71over 14 years ago
interseting

I do hope that as this story goes on simon gets what is coming to him, which is a beat down as written he is a ass that deserves neither of these women for opposite reasons the mother because she is a oblivious fool nad the daughter because the mother , in my opinion has abusedt he daughter due to her actions and is continuinng it with her obvious lack of backbone. ella deserves a man who is honest and treats her right or all she will be is a wreck in waiting

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazing!!

I can't wait to see what happens next. For some reason I feel bad for Patricia but I also want Simon and Gabriella to be together. I know strange. Keep up the good work.

azzure1020azzure1020over 14 years ago
Freaking awesome

This story is totally different from your other submissions. It's really good. I'm excited to see what happens?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow!

I cannot come up with any other words. I am definitley interested to see where this story goes. Thank you for sharing.

hotcocoa6904hotcocoa6904over 14 years ago
Wow....

You just write so damn well!!! I am on an emotional roller coaster after reading this chapter and its only the first one! I tried not to judge any of the characters yet, but I kept putting myself in Patricia's place anyway. I would be devastated and homicidal if my husband was sleeping with my daughter. I really don't know what I would do. And neither of them is more to blame than the other because Ella is a grown ass woman and Simon is a grown ass man. I am all caught up in this. I absolutely love this and can't wait until the next chapter unfolds. SO GLAD THAT YOU ARE BACK!!

Shere414Shere414over 14 years ago
Playing with Fire!!!

Damn! What a quandry. Patricia is waaay too passive and permissive for my tastes. Simon may, MAY have been able to reach Gabriella and be a positive male role model to her instead of having sex wih her like her horney peers. FORGIVENESS dropped out of my dictonary on this one.

Simon and Gabrieela do not seem to realize that they are playing, quite dangerously too, with scorching hot fire.

Great story, Soular. Lady, when you come back, you come back BIG!!!

Looking forward to chapter 2.

Bluegardenia

SmartyBluPantsSmartyBluPantsover 14 years ago
Wow

I love it but I am not sure what to think right now you really have a sister all confused up in here hahaha and my husband wondering why I am on my computer cursing at in 2 in the morning lmao

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I'll wait

Okay so let me get this straight. The girl, Gabriella, doesn't speak to her mother, lives in her house and is F**King her husband?!. The man, Simon, F**king the step-daughter, under his roof...I'll wait until you start your other story ABI. I know this is fiction but damn...talk about disrespect. This is beyond sick and girl you are a good writer but I'll be patient and wait on the other story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
My heartbeat can finally slow down....

I freakin luv u!!!!! The classroom scene...I had to do a double take with that one. How do you continue to amaze?!! Yea, this is a heavier, much heavier story than your other two, but as a loyal fan, I trust in you. And I can already tell the characters have depth to them so I know that this will be a tasteful, yet still heavy story. Gosh I can't wait to see how it ends. You have so many dimensions to you and that's what makes a great writer. Oh my God, my hands are still shaking. Not all stories are happy endings I know, but I hope there is at least a little positive resolve. And please please please, don't let negative feedback discourage you from continuing with this story because I know there are some prudes on this site...surprise surprise being that it is an adult erotic fiction site. But I'm rambling. I'm lovin the story, as always and it's great to have u gals (u know who i'm talking about :)) back to posting. Don't keep us waiting...pleasee!! Oh and if you actually read this long ass comment, I got a suggestion for a song. Everytime I hear it I'm on the verge of tears. You might already know them due to your eclectic taste in music, but yeah Civil Twilight "Letters from the Sky." This song reminds me soooo much of Gabriella and the whole situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Holy Shit.

I gasped out loud when I realized the relationship the three characters have. This is brave! I'm scared and excited to see where it'll go. As always, keep up the great work.

FionaVolpeFionaVolpeover 14 years ago
Soular you're killin' me!

My stomach's all clenched up right now I got so wrapped up in the characters. A true testament to your writing skills. I don't know if I'll like this story but like a freeway accident I'll find it hard to turn away. Patricia's passiveness doesn't warrant her getting disrespected by the two people she loves the most. Simon seems like he's going through a mid life crisis. He knew Patricia was a more mild mannered type, if he wasn't feelin' that then why'd he marry her in the first place? Now all these comparison's about what momma won't do but daughter will just sounds selfish to me. And Gabriella...well right now I really don't like her. Prime example of what's wrong with people these days. Don't own up to their own actions. "Boo hoo I had a dead beat dad and that's what makes me a slut who has no respect for her mother though she worked two jobs to support my ungrateful ass. I'm so damaged I'm lookin' for that daddy love with my mother's husband. I'm just sooooo misunderstood." Wahh. O.k. I know it's not that simple and I hope these characters will redeem themselves. Rant over. Great to see you back and thanks for the entertainment!

robgirl83robgirl83over 14 years ago
wow

dude didnt see that one coming!

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenover 14 years ago
Great twist.

And it surprised the hell out of me. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Really Different

I really don't know what to say. I feel as though you deserve a 100 score since you're such an awesome writer, but girl this story is way out there lol. I'm going to stick it out because I'm interested in finding out what happens to the characters. I normally don't gravitate toward stories like this but I love your writing style and creativity so I'm sticking this one out:) I look forward to your next chapter and welcome back!

Lateesha

lovetorch34lovetorch34over 14 years ago
HOUSE OF SECRETS

Wow, I am so enjoying the dynamic for the characters; I feel it will be reveal what drives Patricia passive aggressiveness soon; I have a felling she was not unlike her daughter when she was young but is hiding that side of her. Simon on the other had needs to take a step back as much I love him with Gabriella. As a woman with a young daughter I dont what I would if were to know my daughter is sleeping with my husband... but I no Patricia knows what her husband is doing . Cant wait to see what happen next

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OMFG -AMAZING

wow i'm speachless LOVED ITTT!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
um...

okay...whoooosh...its wrong to blame the author if the story din turn out like what we expected coz she warned us earlier..so, if u dnt like it..juz...get out...i think i will skip this one and wait 4 another story...sonny marcerone..!

NS11NS11over 14 years ago
Fuck!

I dont know what else to say! First, I usually refrain from commenting on stories. I figure, who wants to hear my mouth about what the hell is going on. I just have to say, YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!! Girl, I think I stopped breathing when he handed her the phone and she called Patricia mom. You're right, it is a little dark. Even compared to the controlling men of the previous stories. I fucking hate Simon's guts. However, I'm going to ride with you on this one. I am a devoted reader, and will keep looking for updates like a fiend. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Um...

If you didn't like it...and the author warned you earlier...and you're waiting for another story...then why the hell do you wingnuts keep READING and VOTING on THIS one? Where is the logic in that? It's so well written, that even if you did write it off after just ONE chapter, you should have voted it higher than a 00. Soular, this story is fantastic, just like all your work is. Get published so dummies like the ones below, who voted this far beneath what it deserves, will have to earn the treat of reading your stories. Thanks for writing, and I eagerly away the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Holy crap!

Blew my mind! Just excellent! Im not sure about anyone else but this story is one Im going to need to be kept updated on. Great character development and set up. I am not feeling Patricia at all right now. Cant wait to see what happens!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not what I was expecting!!!!!

There's no doubt this is an amazing piece of writing, you are very talented!!!!! I'm not sure if it's my kind of story (I'm more a hearts and flowers girl!) but you've sucked me in now. I hope it ends well...but I guess I will have to keep reading to find out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
:O

i dnt knw wat to say....im speechless sure situations like this happen but godm reading somthing like this and getting to knw all the characters whoa you just dnt knw which team to be on....... well done on touching on such a daring topic cannot wait for the next chapter:D

peethreepeethreeover 14 years ago
Awesome

When I saw something new from you I was soooo hyped. When he handed her that phone and his wife was her mom, I was like OMG. I love the dark, sexy and the sweet. I spend lot's of time in the chamber and come over and check out daily mainly to see if any of you great writers in the interracial stories have updated. Keep it up!

fluerfluerover 14 years ago
Freaking Amazing

This is another home runner. When I read that Gabriella was Patricia daughter, I couldn't stop reading. This story is my guilty pleasure. I can't wait to see what happens next. Will Patricia take Simon back? And why does Grabiella hold such anger toward her mother?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Welcome Back!

OMG!! THIS STORY IS DEFINITELY DIFFERENT!!! But you still capture our attention, but as a writer i do not think that is very hard for you. This story is EPIC! Please do not wait months... weeks... days to update this story. IT IS TOO GOOD!I feel bad for Ella and Patricia. Even though Ella is in the wrong. There is something more to her. I feel kinda bad for Simon. Because i know he has it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A Heartbreaker

I can aleady tell that this story is going to break my heart.

I'm baffled as to why you and Tangledinyou aren't already published. I actually feel guilty for reading your stories for free but I can't help myself. Please let us all know when you're published for pay. I desperately want to buy your books.

shereads38shereads38over 14 years ago
So, So Good

I agree with your other reviewer. It seems like I am stealing that I get to read your stories for free. This story is so good. And I know something is good when I have to to stop because I am almost afraid to read the next line (e.g. when Gabriella greeted her mom on the phone and when the garage door flew open with her mother on the other side). Soular, you are awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awesome

Lady you are awesome and the story is awesome. Keep up the good work. You are very talented.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Daringly Different......

Okay, so like everyone else has said, you could have knocked me over with a feather when Simon told Gabriella "your Mom wants to talk to you" -- Nice reveal!! Although Patricia is being betrayed by both Simon and Gabriella, it is Gabriella that I feel the sorriest for. She has been placed in a position -- whether she put herself there or not is debatable -- to be used, hurt, and cast off by yet another man. The emotional fall out of this betrayal will no doubt be of catastrophic proportions, but I'm hoping when the dust settles Patricia and Gabriella can work out their differences.

I loved the fact that you took a chance with this story -- different? Yes!! Would I have read a story like this if it had come from someone outside my core group of fave writers on this site? Probably not. Then again, I doubt it would have been handled with the emotional intensity that has been the cornerstone for your other stories. So, Bravo Soular!!

I can't wait to see what happens next.

PennLadyPennLadyover 14 years ago
Great

You've done a great job; even though Simon and Gabriella are acting badly, I still have some sympathy for them. I wasn't sure I would, but I do. Now I want everything to work out for everybody! :)

ImaniImaniover 14 years ago
I tried...

I'm the same age as your character Gabriella, and i can't imagine her situation. I find myself getting angry at the both of them and hoping they die as i read. That being said your an amazing writer. I lknow that you knew this story would not be for everybody. You haven't lost me as a reader i still love your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Whoa!!

I like this story but seriously Simon does not deserve Patrica...and Ella is such a bitch for fucking her mother's husband...and she is so ungrateful...her mother worked two jobs to support her and thats how she repays her...sure Patricia is passive but there really is no way to justify Simon's actions. He's playing with fire and bound to get burned. I just hope Patricia comes to her senses and dumps his trifling ass

eroticanewbieeroticanewbieover 14 years ago
OMG!

i can't imagine where you're taking us on this ride soular ~ but i am thoroughly happy for ride. this is a fantastic story. even though it's vastly different it's still the same level of excellent writing. you seem to have a knack for making readers care about seemingly unlikeable characters. amazing job soular and i can't wait for chp. 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
YES

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE , LOVE this story already. Don't wait too long to post the second chapter. I can't WAIT!

PS: Don't listen to the ungrateful readers that give you a score lower than 100. This shows how disrespectful people can be. PLEASE CONTINUE!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Keep going

I love a story that makes my mouth drop to the floor and you definitely did that with Gabriella. I love how uniquely flawed everyone is and how you encouraged and succeeded in conveying the main characters' pov while not making excuses for any of them. You took a tale about a very broken family and inspired a wide range of of emotions in the reader while making it wickedly erotic. Congratulations, I can't wait for the next installment.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 14 years ago
Whoa, what a twist.

I was completely blindsided. Infidelity makes me uncomfortable so I didn't know how I would feel about this story. At the end of this chapter, I'm still feeling a bit uncomfortable about the whole premise but I'm undeniably hooked. Looking forward to the next chapter. I'm so glad you're back!

ChoclatKizzChoclatKizzover 14 years ago
She has to know......

Based on your other stories I knew anything from you was going to be brilliant, and you did not disappoint. I am preparing for an emotional rollercoaster ride filled with shades of gray. However, I have to say I believe Patricia knows what is going on. If she didn't know before,she had to know after Simon kissed her when she found him coming out of the garage - Hello!!! You mean to tell me all she smelled was cinnamon on his breath after he went down on Ella? Ummm, in denial much? Her age, and a bunch of other issues that I'm sure Soular has up her clever sleeve, have her so fucked up that she is choosing to ignore what is right in front of her face. The way you layer your characters is amazing - they are ridiculously flawed, yet you can't help but desperately try to find their redeeming qualities. Amazing, amazing job per usual. Thanks for sharing.

Born2ReignBorn2Reignover 14 years ago
well...what to say??

First, I've been patiently waiting for your new story and i must say i'm not at all disappointed!! I was shocked as hell when I found out it was her mother...I literally screamed out loud! I like that you've taken a different direction (not that i dont live ur other 2 stories i've read them at least 3x each) but change is good...and I'm not sure where u're taking it but i think everyone is excited to take the journey there with you...I know that I am!

Looking forward to reading more! Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well you were right about one thing...

Patricia deserves way better than Simon. And so does Gabriella for that matter. It's obvious this girl is looking for a father figure and craves the affection of a man which is why she sleeps around so much. Simon is scum. Please let Patricia find a man worthy of her and let Ella get the therapy she clearly needs. Well written, but I'm not rooting for anything good to happen to Simon except getting hit by a Mac truck.

michchick98michchick98over 14 years ago
On the fence...

I'm not really sure if I like this story yet or not. The whole issue of infidelity plays into it as well as the relationships between the characters. You were right, it is darker than your other stories. I'll stick with you to see where it leads.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Women

This is a very well written story with a great twist. Not disappointed in Soular' story but I'm shocked by the comments. Gabriella is an adult. She knows it's wrong and she doesn't care. She's not a victim. She's not a ten year old little girl. Patricia is the victim of a lousy daughter. simon doesn't love Gabriella because he keeps saying she's just like Patricia in college. He's making up for the years when he couldn't have Patricia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
SOS

Same Old Shit, Danielle. You and all your alts are so pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I like it

First off it amazes me that people would leave bad comments on something that is just fiction sheesh! Why take fiction so personally its just the authors imagination. If you dont like it keep it to yourself. I myself dont believe in people cheating in real life but in fiction come its fun to read and very entertaining. Keep doing your thing and dont listen to negative reviews

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OK...

Ill admit it, that was a little unsettling.. but then again so was the first chapter of Seven days.. which turned out to be my favorite story of all times! .. so ill wait to the end to judge. Im looking forward to part 2.

ParanormalQueenParanormalQueenover 14 years ago
I concur...

wholeheartedly with the comment below i.e. 'First off it amazes me that people would leave bad comments on something that is just fiction sheesh! Why take fiction so personally its just the authors imagination. If you dont like it keep it to yourself.'

The author thinks up stuff and writes it down for the readers entertainment...if you can't appreciate such a gift (which is free, I might add) then turn off your computer or read summat else!!

Lovely job, soular. Definitely an amazing start...btw I gasped as well when I read the word 'mom.'! Immense! :)

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 14 years ago
Amazing

Really enjoyed this story and can't wait to read more. I didn't really like the point of view changes but otherwise very enjoyable.

SmartyBluPantsSmartyBluPantsover 14 years ago
Wow

I am so confused on what to think, thats when you know you have been sucessful as a writer! :D

VampiresLotusVampiresLotusover 14 years ago
Shock,... but I love it!

Just when you have me on the edge of the ledge... here comes this story and you push me right over the edge! Awesome! I know this is going to be one of those stories that is going to be up there! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Unbelievable

This is the beginning of another unbelievable story. I wasn't expecting Gabriella to be his step-daughter. You definitely caught my attention with "Seven Days" and I'm looking forward to see how Gabriella turns out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
LET IT FLOW!!!

I am thrilled at the comments left on this submission, yet not surprised. Soular this is your gifting, the ability to evoke emotions on all levels, because we like to keep them contained in that dark place that exist. Most of us have heard about or know of a similar situation, stories or gossip where this has occurred with a friend or family member it's not unbelievable just uncomfortable.

Keep leading your audience and they will follow

Great Job soular... Welcome Back!!!!

spearman1spearman1over 14 years ago
You are the shit!!!!

I can't believe how good of a writer you are!! AWESOME!!!!

tenstensover 14 years ago
Unprecedented

Exhilerating and perhaps even groundbreaking for this genre of stories on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
<3

loved it!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Got a question?

How can a guy who's sleeping with his stepdaughter critique the parenting skills of the dad? It seems that the voice of the text doesn't notice the hypocrisy of this; why?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hated it

this story is a reflection of how fucked up today's society is. Yes, it's fiction. But to classify and to glorify it as a 'love' story is sickening. nasty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fucking idiots below...

I find it comical that you idiots below are cruising an erotic website, reading stories and have the nerve to preach about how messed up our society is?? Wtf? In all this preaching, did you realize that you are on this website and that there are categories like erotic horror, nonconsent/reluctance, incest/taboo and bdsm? Get off your fucking moral high horse and enjoy this as a piece of fiction. A brilliant one at that. And why does it have to be a love story? Maybe it isn't. I've read stories on here that were amazing but there was no love story involved. Pay them no attention soular. You are fucking amazing.

sonjisonjiover 14 years ago
VERY DISAPPOINTED:(

After waiting all these months for a new story, I am disappointed that this is what the author came up with. I don't see how this story can end up having anthing remotely close to a happy ending. I will definately not be reading any future installments of this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Dark and fabulous

How in the world do you do it? Different? Yes. Dark? Yes. Brilliant? Yes. Twisted? Oh yes...but twisted with some form of conscience and regret. That's life, and you do make these characters seem so real. Most of us are fortunate that when we find our soul mate; their shortcomings aren't living in the same house, tempting us, and looking the same as the one's we hold so dear. Damn girl, you are definitely talented! Keep it up ;-) Kitty

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 14 years ago
Jerry Springer without the Cursing & screaming

and just as awful. The author has talent.

<vbr></br>

But not a brain.

grunabonagrunabonaover 14 years ago
I wasn't going to comment...

on this story, but some of these negative comments and low ratings are pissing me off too much to let them go unchallenged. I had nothing to do with this particular story, so this has nothing to do with me.

No brain? You couldn't be more wrong if you tried.

Keep writing, soular. You're brilliant, even if you are a little twisted. (smile}

TangledinYouTangledinYouover 14 years ago
I tried...

I really did try to just sit back and let your readers, die hard fans and just by-chance browsers, make their own determination about your story with turning this into a commentary on the comments. You and the rest don't need me to say what most of the sentient beings on this site, that aren't closed minded are thinking...which is that you haven't said anything in this story that smacks of force feeding things down peoples throats, whether political, sexual, or moral. You haven't even forced them to read it or comment, let alone like it. You're writing a story you're passionate about telling... for free. And you never said it was a love story, you never said it was going to revolutionize the way society views human beings. You haven't even said who is wrong and who is right. Your characters even know what they are doing is wrong (which doesn't mean they are robots. They can make determinations about other characters, like Rodney for example, and still do reprehensible things. We're all equipped to be hypocritical, because we, like the characters in the story, are human). They're all hurting, and all caught in a mess. But here's the kicker. That warning at the top of the story. Well what do you know...you actually told people before they geared up to be rude and shove their preconceived notions about life and love onto a story, that this may not be for them. And if it wasn't for them, which is PERFECTLY FINE, I'll never, ever understand why they couldn't just say, "Yep, she was right." And let that be that. It's there prerogative I suppose. It's free speech and people's opinions, and that can never be completely bad. But then don't get on here and start insulting a real life human being because the subject matter was not to your liking. Don't accuse a real life human being of being the alter ego of someone else, because you can't fathom that someone has more popularity than you or your favorite author...or is just a better author to begin with. Don't thrust the mores of society, and your own disgust, on an author that has only presented one portrait of life so powerfully that you had no choice but to feel polarized. She's not writing about necrophilia, or pedophilia...it's not a snuff piece. It's just a window into the fictional lives of people making mistakes. And she doesn't deserve to be treated horribly simply for being brave enough to present it in a believable manner.

Now I'm done. I just couldn't sit back and say nothing while people that supposedly think they are better than you and your work insulted you as a person. That, to me, is nasty, disgusting, reprehensible, sick, cruel, rude, and any other adjectives that were slung at you and this story without constructive feedback on what these people seemed to forget this was -- writing. It has nothing to do with the story itself and whether they agree with it. Nobody says that you have to agree with this story in order to appreciate the author. No one said anything like that at all. But in today's society, there's no excuse for blind ignorance and rudeness, just to express a differing opinion. We should have evolved past accepting that kind of behavior. Soular, you have a brain, darling. And you have talent. But more than that, you have heart, enough to explore even the things that make us so afraid we would lash out at strangers like children in a schoolyard. Enough of all three to turn things on their ear and not confine this genre to the tried and true, anymore than you would confine yourself to being a "black woman" or a "black author" or even an "IR author". You're all of those things and yet you're not defined by them, which is why you can write a story that refuses to be caged in, and take criticism so gracefully. And it's why those that read your stories with open eyes can allow themselves to feel and not be caged in, even if they don't agree with the characters and the subject matter. At least they tastefully and respectfully voiced that without smearing mud all over their own faces in an attempt to muddy yours.

I apologize if some of you find this offensive. Soular doesn't even know I wrote this. And I'm not going to say anything else about the comments on this story, because I don't really think that's my place. But I'm not so caught up in the politics of being a writer, or so afraid of what people will think, that I can't say what's on my mind when someone tries to cut down the character of my best friend. I know some haven't liked it when I did it in the past. I tried to be as respectful as emotions could warrant. But this a free site that caters to those searching for erotic fulfillment. Adults. I think we can all be that, voice our opinions, without throwing demeaning adjectives at her, as a person. It only makes you look like the very things you claim to detest when you do.

Oh and I really liked the chapter. lol. Keep up the good work and the next one is eagerly anticipated. Whether I agree with it or not. Love, your bookend, KB.

erin1955erin1955over 14 years ago
Holy shit

This will be a interesting read.it reminds me of woody allen.he did the same thing.and he married their adopted step-daughter.so he got his cake and ate it.!!! Wonder where this story is going.who's going to lose out.be heartbroken.devastated. ???

farrahkellifarrahkelliover 14 years ago
You Are Gooooooooooooooodd

Whaaatttt!!!The stepdaughter!! So didn't see that coming at all. When he handed her the phone i damn near passed out. Mouth open, screaming "what the fuck!!" This is so different then the other stories, I just wonder where that brilliant mind will take it. Already thinking to myself get her preggers, let the mom catch them let the father catch them, let him fall in love with her, let the mom die in an accident ohhh the list goes on. But you obviously dont need my peon brain you have a wonderful one that has thought up this story and I can't wait for more. I was on pins and needles waiting for ABI, but was soo psyched when I saw you had updated. Now here adds to my long list of waiting for authors to up date QQ @ tangled, august,n4m and sf69. Guess i just read 7 days again and get my shirts ready for crenshaw and saluson.

P.S. for those who dont understand this is FICTION. Don't hate! She has a God given talent to write and write well she does! If you could do better than her you would have, but you are stuck here commenting about things that your mind cant open up to. So go get your super big gulp, flip to a "realty tv show" and STFU!

AccentsNTattosAccentsNTattosover 14 years ago
Hmmmm.........

I am a HUGE fan of your work SOULAR (I woke up at 5 am everyday hoping for a new chapter of SEVEN DAYS!) This story was written exceptionally well but I wasn't as into it as your previous works. I'll keep reading and maybe it will grow on me. Ignore the haters and write what's in your heart and I'll be with you every step of the way. A&T

smidgeonsmidgeonover 14 years ago
You never disappoint

Like the others, I was shocked to find out Gabriella was Simon's stepdaughter - the revelation was so well done! And I want to dislike the characters, but you do such a lovely job with developing them and crafting the story, it's hard not to feel something for them. It's like you know the train wreck is coming, but you just can't look away - not because you want to see the wreck, but because you want to see how the people handle the situation. Excellent writing as always, and I look forward to more of the story. Thanks!

LilMami07LilMami07over 14 years ago
Crazy world...

Well...i wasnt gonna comment either, cuz Soular you know how I feel about your work. AND I know this isn't a discussion board, but there are some rude people up here. I feel it's kinda cold-hearted to insult someone who puts their all in what they do. If you wanna talk about the story, talk about the story. Say you don't like it, and why. And sayin you hate it cause the characters are dumb and you couldn't imagine that happening to you doesn't count. One, you aint a character in the story, and she didn't write it for you. Two, if it aint contructive critism, it serves no purpose to the writer what so ever. But when you say things like..."the author is talented, but she has no brain" or whatever is pushing it. What the fuck does that have to do with the story? She obviously has a brain, that's in great condition if she's written two of the best stories on Lit. You obviously don't have a brain, or a conscience. If you think you can do better, write your own story, pop your popcorn, and read it.

LilMami07LilMami07over 14 years ago
Crazy world pt. 2

Im not saying i agree with the characters, but thats life. Shit happens... then you die. But i guess some people are too narrow-minded to understand that. It just shocks me how heartless people can be. Like i told Soular, i think the best writers take risks and color outside of the lines, and aren't afraid of it. And to the "no brainer" person, she was even kind enough to give you a warning before the story. You had your chance to tuck your tail between your legs and run then. But...you didn't. And now you complain..gee talk about havin no brain. Soular, great job and please keep the chapters coming. Like the great 50 cent said, "go head and switch ur style up and if they hate, then let em hate..."

**lilmami07**

kiluwattakiluwattaover 14 years ago
Crazy and Fab!

OMG! was my first reaction when it was revealed that Gabriella is Simon's stepdaughter. It is indeed quite shocking and morally questionable but morality sometimes is overrated. If some people are not open minded enough, then we should widen ours much more. We have to understand that some people can't take the heat, and our minds doesn't all go in the same direction. I admire soular for having the guts to write this story despite the inevitable negative criticism from some fans of her previous works! Thanks soular for sharing your wonderful stories! I'm patiently waiting for the 2nd chapter! (~^0^~)

sjruckersjruckerover 14 years ago
Just can't get into this one

Sorry Soular...you are a great writer but this one just isn't my taste so I won't read anymore...thanks though...

spectacularfreakspectacularfreakover 14 years ago
its amazing

though I was looking foward to bouts of romance lost and won, I really am enjoying this so far. its absolutely amazing and I'm very much into it. keep up the good work and don't let the bastards get you down.

SecretFantasy69SecretFantasy69over 14 years ago
Wow, it seems like I'm late to the party...

*chuckles* Soular, you already know that I love this story. Other readers have commented on the fabulousness of the dark and twisted nature of this story, so I won't go into that. I read some of the "0" comments, and understandably, this isn't everyone's cup-of-tee. Still, I agree with Tangled when she spoke about people unfairly insulting the author because they don't like the story. If you don't like the story, that's fine. Don't keep reading it, but why insult the author too? "No brain"...seriously? Come on, people. Again, Soular, great job! Writers take risks, and good ones don't conform to what everyone else wants them to write. Tell the story that you see in your mind. And if you look at the comments, you'll notice that much more people are interested in reading than are not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Keep it going

SOULAR I LOVE ALL YOUR STORIES AND I KNOW I'M GONNA LOVE THIS ONE ALSO. EVERYTHING CAN'T BE SUGAR N SPICE, LIFE'S A BITCH AT TIMES. GREAT WRING STYLE, CAN'T WAIT FOR THE RIDE TO GET FASTER. KEEP IT COMING MATE. DON'T LET THE OLD 'COW' STOP YOU.

caribbeanislandcaribbeanislandover 14 years ago
Knockout!

Like the others, the 'stepdaughter' reveal knocked me for six. I love a love story, but I think I'm going to enjoy this because it's dark.

Looking forward to the next chapter. Will lessen my depression during the winter :-).

Trinity71Trinity71over 14 years ago
God, I hate that bitch!!

And you choose this skank to be your leading lady??!! If she had been sexually abused or beaten that would somewhat excuse her behavior....and her mother is a loser (sorry to say). Unless mom is not so nice as she pretends to be....

Why doesn't Simon just divorce Patricia and move in with little Lolita? (That's probably how this is going to end up, UGH!!)

I think it's funny how several people are blaming this guy, when both mother and daughter are to blame!

Simon, if I were you I would get the hell outta there!!

Ok, now my rant is over....Soular you're very brave to take on this subject and I look forward to your next chapter. :)

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 14 years ago
Soular, don't you worry about the mixed reviews.

Your writing is a great as ever. This is your story to tell and those that can't handle the content shouldn't read it. Despite how different the story is, I enjoyed it both times I read it and I'm looking forward to the next chapter! Just shows your range as an author. Keep your chin up! Thanks for writing.

nerd4musicnerd4musicover 14 years ago
Well Now...

Well chica, you know I already loved this story. Your ability to capture emotion is positively astounding. You're damn brave and fucking brilliant for putting a story like Gabriella out there. Despite the hoopla, there's no denying that it's good. People have no idea what goes into producing a piece and putting it out there for the world to read. It's fucking nervewrecking. We know we won't please everyone. All-around adoration isn't the point. Criticism is expected and appreciated. But to bash a story for its content and not the merit of the writing is lazy and to attack an author's credibility and character is hurtful, shameful, and completely uncalled for. I happen to know that Soular is a completely wonderful person with great wit and badass taste in music. As a fellow author, I applaud this story for its bold and daring plotline. Yes, the characters have despicable qualities. But they are HUMAN. And it is FICTION. Calm down, people. I know you've got something great in store for us with Gabriella. I can't wait. ---Much love, Sienna

RoulalaRoulalaover 14 years ago
So nice!!!

I just saw your story! I'm so happy you decided to write another one! I'll read it first thing tomorrow morning!

I read some of the reviews and I have to say that I was shocked by all those people criticising your work. I agree with those telling you to not consider those unconstructive comments. Anyway, i'll tell you what I think about it tomorrow. But I'm just so happy! I'm sure I'll love it!

Good luck with your other novel ;) Hope you have good news soon

evanslilyevanslilyover 14 years ago
Wow!

Well, you sure put the cat among the pigeons with this one. :-) But no one could say you didn't give us fair warning it would be different from your other stories. This is a fantastic first chapter, and I'm looking forward to seeing Chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow

I was hoping for stuff like ur last story but this was just as good

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Morality on a erotica website?

I loved Damn Dress and Seven Days. However, I am HIGHLY enjoying this new one as well. I don't care if its not Soular's typical romance stuff. I am sure she will give us another beautiful love story. In the meantime, I am loving what she has put out. I may not like or agree with all of the characters involved, but I want to know where this is all going.

Also I have to laugh at some of the comments. Particularly one where the person said this was Jerry Springer and another where someone said the story was nasty and shows how fucked up society is. I believe in having moral integrity and doing what's right but what in the hell do you expect to find on a website called Literotica? They're stories on here about people fucking their own biological children and raping people. Yet you have the nerve to point your finger at Soular and question her morals and integrity? I know what to expect when I read the stories here. If there is a section I am not into (such as incest) I simply don't read it. I don't harass and talk crap about the authors of those stories. If you want morality in your fiction go fucking read Chicken Soup for the Soul or get your ass off Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This is awesome!

I love the twist of the story. You are a wonderful writer, and look forward to the next chapter!

ladylanaladylanaover 14 years ago
Wow...

It is a lot different to your other stories...but I just couldn't stop reading it! And I cant help feel for Gabriella. A wonderful idea.Cant wait for the next part.

darknesscallingdarknesscallingover 14 years ago
Oh my..

Its very dark, and different...but I'm addicted already. Please continue. I'm all for romance, and a happy ending...but this story is just so damn addictive! I loved the twist in there- you really through me with that one.Dont stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
not my cup of tea

I was a huge fan of "Seven Days", but I won't be reading this series. I'm a grown women. Call me a prude, but I could care less about slutty teenagers!

I think you're a great writer but I hope in the future I can relate to (and not despise) your characters.

raunchyrareraunchyrareover 14 years ago
You are back...with a vengeance !

Chica, I realized how late in the game I am on the comments, but all I have to say is : "Poursuis ta route..., les chiens aboient et comme la caravanne: tu passes..."

I've been away and missed the posting of this new story.

You are a talented writer, and that's all that matters , the story complex and is greatly written.Let the hordes waste their time screaming; if anything, it is a stronger sign of your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oooooh those fantasies :D

Wow soular! This is BritBlackGirl here...I forgot my real username! anyways...amazing start! This is definitely different and I'm liking it! The intensity of the love(or should I say taboo sex) scenes neutralise any feelings someone could have of,"oooh that's not right!"

It's just too hot and Simon sounds like a sexy salt and pepper haired man. Every girl's fantasy! lol...well-written, dramatic, dark...can't wait for chapter 2!

I'm working on my own foreign exchange student story like I told you! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Like arsenic

Wow. That's some heavy stuff. You definitely get an A for originality and creativity. I'm emotionally drained just from reading the first chapter. So much emotion and passion. I have absolutely no idea how this is going to unfold...Your other two stories were slightly predictable, but only in the sence that the guy eventually gets the girl-just as most romances are, but this is jut...Wow. Again I say, that's some heavy stuff. I need a drink now. It's so real...that's the thing about it. It's almost as if I'm living the story...that's the crazy thing about it. Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Throw a Rock at a Pack of Wolves

...the wolf that howls is the one that was hit!!!

Why scream, bitch and moan over fiction, folks? It’s make-believe, pretend, a figment of someone’s imagination; much like Tom and Jerry, Batman and Robin, General Hospital. Geeze!!! Speaking of… One of the most celebrated love stories on daytime television is the story of Luke and Laura. While they may be happily married today, as Mr. and Mrs. Luke Spencer, their story began with his dark, unrequited, emotions towards the young-wedded, Laura Baldwin-ending with him raping her. Yes folks, he took it before we put a ring on it!

Just to piss the haters off, I hope the story ends with Simon and Gabriella living happily ever after!!! Ha, Ha, Ha

planeejayneplaneejayneover 14 years ago
Why did you have to make Gabby such a slut?!

Not that it matters much... The story is still awesome, and I'm already falling in love with Simon. He's hot-smart-masculine, and I actually like Patricia more than Ella. And i hope Patricia finds out--I love drama :)

Very cool! Just like the others, I think you are a very talented writer...this is just a perfect doze of passion, trouble, sex...ughhh-can't wait to read more!

theUsualtheUsualover 14 years ago
Gosh!

I felt anguish while reading this, I mean I was really emotionally distraught by the time I finished. I don't see how there could possibly be a happy ending to this story, unless Simon died, that would make it happy for me.

You are freaking AWESOME!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Mixed feelings

No wonder Simon wears a condom when having sex with Gabriella. It would be a miracle if she wasn't infected with some kind of STD.

The writing is good, so five stars for that, but just barely, because I don't like the characters at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Intense!!!

This is definitely heavier fare than any of your other stories and also a thoroughly engrossing read. I did not see that mother/daughter scenario coming and I'm worried for Simon. I don't want to like him but so far I just do. I'm now anxiously awaiting the next chapter. Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Somewhat disappointing

Sorry, but I don't think this is up to the standard you set in your first two stories. I don't like the story, the characters, or the writing style as much. Still, your underlying talent shows through, and I have to give you credit for trying something different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
mm

Am intrigued! Love all your work and though this is unexpected,, its an interesting surprise! Was wondering though, what's happening with a Beautiful Impasse? is it finished and/or are you going to post it soon? Anxiously waiting for more, jacinta xxO

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I hate

when people start running off at the mouth when they have no idea what they're talking about. I was eagerly anticipating something new from you, and you didn't disappoint. Your writing style hasn't changed. Your two previous stories were love stories with lots of dramatic turns. Obviously this one is different and more focused on the interior life of three anti heroes. But comparing them is just stupid. It's like saying a director that directs a love story and then an action flick has somehow changed their style just because they picked a different story to explore. And the characters, though flawed, aren't any less realistic than the ones in your other stories. You've given Gabriella the same depth you gave likable characters like Sienna and Victoria, maybe because you're not so judgmental. Sounds to me like someone that fancies themselves smart just wants to throw out terms they don't understand because you didn't write Damn Dress part 2 or Seven More Days. Forget them. This is story is awesome, and it more than lives up to your high caliber of writing. You write it and I'll read it. Thanks for the new story and let the haters keep on hatin'!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
frustrated

Love your stories but it is frustrating when you post that the story will be up by saturday, then by monday or tuesday, then by friday.

NaomiRoseNaomiRoseover 14 years ago
I loved this

Not quite sure where the animosity is coming from with the other reviewers....???

It is fiction after all.

And as far as erotic fiction goes, this is wonderful.

I have no idea what's going to happen, but have an inkling that it's going to be very hard for Simon to let Gabriella go. He's definitely playing in dangerous terriority.

I'm looking foward to reading more!!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoular@soular
3/2/24: Oh, goodness people. I'm sorry I have taken this long to get back to Gabriella. I know many of you have sent me feedback and I have not responded, and I do apologize for that. I just wanted to post a reminder that any works you see of mine posted anywhere else but Lit...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Gabriella Series Info