All Comments on 'Galactic Whore Ch. 01'

by dweaver999

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
ChappieChappiealmost 13 years ago
Thank you!

I've enjoyed this series and have been hoping you'd come back to it. Thank you for continuing with the final story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Susan's Back

So glad that she is back. I really hope her husband is somehow alive.

bumd11bumd11almost 13 years ago

O frabjous day! Susan is back -- I have been eagerly awaiting this. Dweaver continues his always inventive and sexy tales (the Grendalian just another of his fascinating aliens). I look forward to the next installment as I have grown so fond and respectful of the resourceful and courageous Susan.

DocCISDocCISalmost 13 years ago
Glad to see you return!

Have been waiting for this for some time, so glad you are back! Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

The galactic series is the only reason why I keep returning to this site... Finally you're back! Can't wait to read the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome

I am so glad this series is back DreamWeaver you are a brilliant writer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

well worth the wait. can't for the rest.....please don't keep us waiting too long.....very frustrating.....lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

i love your work. it would make a great book. cant wait to read more

DryhillDryhillalmost 13 years ago
OH WELL

Upto now i have been reading stories that had been complete, now i join the rest of Master Dweaver's fans and will will now have to wait for each thrilling installment to be posted. Please Oh Great Author doi not keep us waiting too long. Please set You maths students some impossible task to carry out on their own so that You can spend more time writing Your wonderful fiction.

j.l.

anamarie769anamarie769almost 13 years ago
More Please

Just got done reading this and the rest of the series. LOVE IT! I can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
They're back

Yes!! I just enjoy reading the stories of these characters. I hope that the next chapters will come soon. The wait is almost unbearable.

I also somehow have the sensation that her husband isn't really dead. I think that the sword did not just vaporize itself and spherical space around it, but actually teleported them somewhere. I'm sure at the end of this series she might be reunited with her husband and raptor-bodyguard.

Guess I'll just have to wait and see how the story goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Continue, soon, please.

We don't want to wait another year for an update.

Hawkmoon8Hawkmoon8over 12 years ago
Great read

I really enjoyed reading this series and I can't wait for the next instalment. I really enjoy the plot. For some reason I really like stories with a symbiot element.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Next Chapter Soon

Please post the next chapter sooooooooooooon.

aestrongaestrongover 12 years ago
Love love luuuuuv this series

I can't wait for the next installment. Your a wonderful writer.

blunajanablunajanaover 12 years ago
YEAH!

Susans back and brought Cristal and Jewel with her! And this is bound to be interesting. I hope you continue this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I hope you continue this series. I didnt read all the chapters consecutively, so it was like *gasp* when she mentioned Brusjin was dead. I prefer stories that, however the adventure, the ending is positive and I loved how your first 11 part series ends with the two of them being in real, happy relationship. Will Susan ever have that again? I hope so!!

DryhillDryhillover 12 years ago
GREAT OPENING

A wonderful opening chapter to this new adventure involving Susan and her crystal friends.

TheMarchHareTheMarchHareover 8 years ago
Great start ! I cannot wait to read more.

Susan is such a slut. ( err.... whore)

DanabooksDanabooksover 1 year ago

So good, so good... ends at 3 chapters in 2012 and needs more to finish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous