All Comments on 'Game of Inches'

by Diana Retnuhvek

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
That Certainly Was A Tale Of The Tape

Thank your Diana, that was truly a very cool story. I wonder if you know this from experience? But I really enjoyed your narration, it almost seems like you were actually there. I wonder how much female reporters get to see in the locker rooms.

I could imagine the first time a female reporter would see a locker room full of nude or semi nude men would leave one hell of an impression. All those different cocks

of different sizes big, huge and average. I guess if she were married her husbands luckiest nights would be the ones after the games. I could just imagine after she gets

home after an locker room, she would most likely be dripping honey. I would hope her husband would offer to let her sit on his face! I know I’m a horn dog !

Thank you really enjoyed it.

Chance the Dog

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
2 is better than 1

Pretty good story, author paints a picture with words. Sex scene was believable, although it would have been better if she was double teamed.

lisablissfullisablissfulabout 4 years ago
Lucky Girl, or was she

What a lucky girl or was she. Fancy bringing off two of the biggest cocks one can imagine. But how many women in their twenties could have resisted being either spit roasted or dp, I doubt not many if any. How many fit men wouldn't have tried to take her, again not many of any. So although well written and enjoyable it certainly wasn't plausible

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114ualmost 4 years ago
I'm on a roll

This is officially the 3rd story I've read from you today,and slowly teasing myself with taking little breaks off and on while I read them..

Now then.....I love this one!!! God what a woman.Taking both those black ducks like a boss.... Well,with a little liquid courage but nonetheless that whole scene where she jacked off one after the other,then stimultaniously was gir me so worked up..... God lord that ooh(splat) part was so perversely done ,I loved it!

You are definitely a cut above the rest when it comes to Cfnm stories....

Hopefully Game of Inches can progress into a series? Loved the interracial aspect too....Brian

HungBigBenHungBigBen2 months ago

Thank you for a good story. As a life long nudist and lifestyle (swinger) convention participant, and just serendipity of life…I have been in quite a few cock contests and comparisons. It is always exciting to see the reactions of the wives and girlfriends and other women who are watching, comparing, and measuring and judging.

In some of the group competitions at large nudist resorts and swinger conventions, the guy in this stories 13 inches would not have been in the top ten in the length contest judging…

Some visually exciting times and the testosterone you could smell in the air…

Amazing how turned on some giant cocked guys get…for the first time in their lives…seeing a cock next to theirs that actually dwarfs their own gigantic monster horse meat.. and watching their huge stretched out pussy wives take on the biggest cock either of them have ever seen….in front of an audience…

And always…the hottest women and the women with the other monster cocked guys…all take notes on how the meat ranked…and all the women spend the rest of the time taking turns getting stretched out and orgasms on all the biggest hoses.

I always loved the reactions and looks on the faces of the other huge meat guys and their wives….some of the wildest sex of my life was afterward because I “won”….

Stretching out booger than ever before Soaking wet hot giant pussy and feeling it orgasm on me is the best prize trophy on the planet….

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous