Game of Inches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The alcohol was making her giddy, and the sight of two penises of this size was seducing her, making her act in a different way.

"My God," she said. "Eight and a half inches. And it's not even hard."

Natalie then took Reginald's measurement, and his too measured eight and a half inches in its soft state.

The three then discussed the tiebreaker, and they realized they would have to get erections to see exactly whose penis was ultimately bigger.

"Like sudden death overtime now," Natalie said.

Neither man had to do much to get hard. They just stared at the fully-clothed brunette.

Their penises both started getting harder, thicker, and longer, and Natalie's stares went back and forth between the two.

Both so big, the two penises could not stand up straight. Both just stuck out in front of each male, with Reginald's only a few inches from his kneecaps.

"You guys are something else," the drunk, sexy reporter said.

She first measured Cliff's and found his to be just over 11 inches.

Reginald's straightened out to a whopping 13 inches in length, measuring well over a foot long.

It was about as big as one of Natalie's forearms.

"Okay, okay, as the judge of this official dick measuring contest, I declare that Reginald does have the bigger dick than Cliff," she said.

Reginald then yanked the brunette and pulled her onto his lap, the two sitting down in a recliner.

"Play with it, baby, please," he begged.

"I'm not touching that thing," she said, although she knew she would.

"Please, come on, I'll give you any interview you ever want, any time," he offered.

Natalie couldn't resist.

She took the huge penis in her hand, and then in both hands. There was room for two more hands.

She stroked it up and down, staring at its monstous size.

"Oh my God, your cock is sooooo huge," she cooed, wanting to get him off. "I can barely get my hands around it."

"Don't stop baby," Reginald said, noticing Cliff began to stroke himself, looking on.

"Oh I won't stop baby, I could stroke your cock all night long," she said.

He tried to unbutton her shirt, but was denied, for the moment.

"You can't see me, I can only see you," she said.

His penis swelled and swelled, the woman's strokes getting faster and faster.

"Oh my God, it's so big," Natalie said.

"Oh keep stroking Princess, keep stroking it sweety," he begged.

Then, an explosion. The first of several huge loads shot out from his penis and landed on the hard-wood floor.

"Oh (splat), oh (splat), ohhhh (a bigger splat), oh (splat), oh (splat)," he moaned while shooting load after load.

"Jesus Christ," Natalie said.

"Oh it's your breasts (splat), it's your legs, it's you (splat)," he said. "You are so fucking sexy."

Natalie kept stroking, and Reginald kept shooting.

"Oh (splat), oh (splat), oh Jesus (splat)," he moaned.

"My God," Natalie said with admiration.

She took her hand off Reginald's penis. Her hand was drenched in come.

"How about me?" asked Cliff.

Ready to oblige, the brunette went over to Reginald's guest and gave him a handjob as well.

By the time Cliff was getting close to shooting off, Reginald, quite remarkably, was ready to go again, and he walked over to Natalie and stood before her with his huge penis dangling before the brunette.

She stroked off Cliff with her right hand, Reginald with her left.

"Jerking off two big dicks at the same time," she said. "This is the craziest thing I have ever done."

"Oh I bet you can get even crazier white girl," said Cliff.

"Bet she can," chimed in Reginald.

------------------------------

After another climax for each male, the three settled down for some more drinks.

Reginald walked over to Natalie at this point, with Cliff following. Both men were still naked.

Reginald started swinging his penis back and forth in front of Natalie's face as she giggled.

"That a present for me?" she asked. She couldn't believe her own words. She couldn't believe her own actions.

She put her mouth around Reginald's massive penis and started to give him a blowjob.

She wasn't much for giving blowjobs, but she had never been so attracted to a man, or a penis, this much.

"Suck it darling, suck it," the black man urged.

She sucked, and sucked, and sucked. She bobbed up and down on it, its shaft lengthening until it reached its full footlong potential.

"Such a huge cock," she said, his dick popping out of her mouth.

She sucked it for nearly half an hour, slurping at it and moaning with delight. She even grabbed Cliff's big dick and started to stroke him off.

It was beginning to turn into an orgy, something Natalie hadn't participated in since she was double-teamed by a couple of guys in college.

This was far different.

She tried to get as much of it into her mouth as she could, stretching her mouth to its limits. She moaned as loudly as he did, and she had a dick in her mouth.

"How's my 13-inch dick taste baby?" he asked.

"Mmm, mmm," she answered, not wanting to release it.

Reginald was getting close to climax, and he was hoping she was the type of gal that would swallow his seed. She did not disappoint.

Even though he had come so much earlier, he still had enough of the stuff to nearly make Natalie choke, as stream after stream of hot, white come shot out of his penis and into her mouth.

She gulped and swallowed it all down.

"Nice," Cliff said, enjoying a handjob, "nice."

Natalie was happy to keep this tale to herself, but she could tell her friends how big it was.

THE END

12