All Comments on 'Gameshow Ch. 03'

by mcfbridge

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
bdsmbillbdsmbillabout 20 years ago
Hurry up!

Well, it's coming along nicely. Hopefully the next installment won't take so long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Awesome

Love the humiliation

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
hurry and finish great story

Keep part 4 5 and whateverelse coming. This is an awsome story. tghis has to be finished quickly!!!

KnickersKnickersabout 20 years ago
Nice work

I've always enjoyed a good "GameShow" erotic story, and this one is a keeper. Enjoying Nancy's discomfort at her public stripping, but please give Carol the hostess something to do! She's quite the piece of eye-candy too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great

I find your story very much. And of course I am looking forward to reading the next parts soon. Do not let me wait so long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
this sucks

this sucks eggs

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The sad fucked up facts of The Rape Game

The nature of the story is plausible to an extent because reality tv is like a pandemic virus. No sane woman would play this game because it’s engineered for them to fail and you have to wonder what kind of misogynistic turd would play knowing that he may be required to repeatedly rape a female contestant. I really don’t see this improving his chances on getting a girlfriend ever, but it would make for an interesting lawsuit.

Because the majority of this is plausible it means you’re trying to use actual rape as entertainment. It’s the same principle as people who write stories about kidnapping someone and forcing them to be sex slaves. Human Trafficking is a very real and serious issue making light of it is really fucking disturbing.

Bearing that in mind the laws of whichever nation claims the territory where the island is will effect the game, fingers crossed it’s the US Virgin Islands because the rape(s) would be a federal crime, state lines were crossed to reach the island.

It’s because you’re rushing through this in such a way as to get to the supposedly erotic parts, you’re treating this as a serious thing. A fantasy rape is erotic because it’s a role played situation (consensual non consent) usually between people who know and trust each other. Your story is all about actual rape. So no not sexy.

It had potential, it could have been written in a lighthearted tongue in cheek sort of way, or even as a romantic scenario where the contestants end up as a couple but it’s not. So just to summarise rape isn’t sexy. I’m out, I’ve wasted enough time on this.

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous