All Comments on 'Gangbanged By Women'

by biguy13

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Puke

This story is pure dog puke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good start, but so so.

Good start, but so so, listen from what I can tell you are new to posting stories. The one thing that I have learned from reading stories over the years is that the good authors include intimate details about the anatomy of their sexual intercourses. You should also include good brief descriptions of your characters, and one point I can not stress, is the importance of a good lengthy story. Short pieces like this only keeps the read tuned for a very short period of time. The idea that you have give is a very interesting one since the role reversal has not been done in a very long time. Well hopefully this should help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Why I wrote this

I wrote this one because I was just really in the mood to read something of this sort. Yeah I know it's not really descriptive but so much is going on I didn't care, plus as I was writing it, I couldn't stop myself from whacking off from the idea...so I just kept it short and simple.

The second part should be coming out in the next day or so. I submitted it all at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
i know it well

my ex wife and i were only 18 when we married. we fucked and fucked, it was great. one day i got off work early and went home. i was astounded top find her naked on our bed, entwined with her neighbor, bot headsburied in their cvunts, moaninig and slurping. she wasnt embarrased. she said she had alaways been curious and loved fucking women just as much as fucking me, that womens bodies were wonderful. we styed together for over 2 years,she loved breasts. she liked to suck my nipples at first it felt strange but soon began to excite me. eventually she led me to enjoy receiving and giving nipple torture. she me a wealthy woman and moved to another state. i fvound i couldnt leave my nipples alone. thedy had become long and with no cvhest hair, when i put on a few poundas, i found thatmen liked them. as i became totallty bim,i found the complelty gay partners touiched them just to pleases me, but bi guys loved fucking someone with big nipples. for some time now, when i go to a porno theatre, a book store or area gasy bar, they all know me. they know that if they pull and suck my nipples i go crazy. of they huert me, making me moan in pauin, its do it too me. when i walk in a place, every guy who wants to be sucked, every guy who wants to fuck me, theyre after me roght away. i swallow every drop...i love to feel hot cum pouring iinto mty man cunt. most the time i will drinbk their piss and having a hot stream odf piss clean out my cum fill man pussy is the best. i am a filthy whore. please use me whenever you want. thisa is all true. i jusr love cum and suking and being fucked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous