Garage Sales

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,052 Followers

*****

Today is an anniversary for me. It's been five years since I got out of rehab and I have been sober for 1826 days and counting. To celebrate, Dee and I are going to Cody's Tap Room to have a drink with Kate. Just kidding. We are going to Hawaii and try to start a family while we are there.

The End.

I am now in the middle of my eight week in rehab. I feel stronger and I am ready to get back into the real world. I will still have to struggle with my addiction but there is help for me out there. Dee has decided that she wants to try and save the marriage and I am very thankful for that. I didn't hear from her during the first five weeks I was here but she came and visited me on the fifth Sunday and told me she was waiting for me to finish the program. We have talked on the phone everyday since then.

I know that the success or failure of my marriage now rests on me but I am excited that I am getting the chance to be with Dee again.

The End

K.K.
K.K.
3,052 Followers