Gardening Bliss Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allan sensed something had happened to me the minute I walked in the door. I felt totally transparent. Although the condoms helped, I knew I was sopping wet, probably red and perhaps bruised from the intensity of the day. I was flushed with excitement, and my underwear was damp from my swim. My hair was a mess. It was written all over my face. I have been very bad. I asked Allan to come to bed early so I could tell him about my big day. I thought if I he fucked me quickly he would believe he was the cause of my very wet pussy. I thought I would have time to come up with a good story that would be easily accepted by a guy getting his rocks off. Most important I was also still very horny. I wanted to feel him inside me while my memory of the other men was still fresh. I wanted to savor the differences.

Allan couldn't believe the tiger he took to bed that night. When he came in my mouth, I had to have every drop. There was no more avoiding it. He sensed a sexual energy that he had never seen in me before. My wanton desire, even my rhythm was very off our normal lovemaking.

We talked and fucked for 3 hours. I told all. Allan patiently listened while he touched me, and pumped and pumped my pussy. He was still my favorite lover. Even after such a wild and incredible day I could truly say to Allan that no one else knows how to love me the way he does. He appreciated why I did what I did and told me he understood and loved me more for my candor. He said he was surprised at his own reaction. He should have been driven into a killing rage. Instead he told me he was incredibly turned on by what I had experienced. He didn't really need to tell me this. Our sex that night was torrid.

It was the most dangerous, exciting, erotic and pleasure filled day of my life. The one question I am glad Allan didn't ask was, "Would you do it again?"

12