Garnet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,434 Followers

Sean laughed. His cock had softened enough so he could stand up safely. He loved how open his son was and loved how they could have conversations like this.

"Welcome to the real world. I'm not going to bad mouth your mother in front or you but I'm sorry you had to deal with that. Some women are not like that, some are."

"Thanks for being so helpful and positive."

Sean watched his son walk back to his apartment. He walked up the stairs and stood outside his door for almost a full ten minutes, debating in his head whether to knock on Garnet's door. If he did she might get so mad she'd tell Denise and he'd be in big trouble. He knew he was the adult in the situation, even though she was nineteen. He didn't mean to take advantage of her. He decided it was best to leave it as it is and so he entered his bedroom.

Garnet stripped naked and put on pajamas. She got into bed and cried herself to sleep. Every man in her life had pushed her away. Sean was no different. She didn't want a relationship, she didn't need a father for her children, and she was giving them up for adoption anyways. She just wanted someone to care for her, even if it was for a few minutes.

***

Denise was on her computer in the kitchen waiting for Sean to come home from work. It had been almost a week since Garnet had arrived and the new family member as Denise liked to call her, had adjusted well. She spent her days watching television, resting and waiting. Derek was off finishing his fall exams and Sean was at work a lot. Overall, things were going well. She had also finally found out the whole story about Garnet and wanted to share with Sean what she had learnt. He had become very protective of Garnet and was currently looking at getting her to see a doctor before she went into labor.

When Sean walked in the door, she looked up. "Oh good. We need to talk."

Sean's heart sunk into his chest. Garnet had finally told her what was going on between them. After the first night where she had stormed off, they had spent every evening cuddling and kissing in his or her bedroom. He wasn't pushing for sex and he could feel how relaxed and safe she felt in his arms. He had not said a word about this to Denise and now he was caught. He would have to explain himself.

"You do?'

"Yeah. Sit down. Derek isn't home or at least last time I checked his car wasn't in his laneway. Garnet is sleeping upstairs. She was up all night last night because the babies were kicking too much."

Sean walked to the couch and sat down.

"I found out what happened to Garnet before she came here."

"Oh really?" Sean sounded a little too eager but then took a deep breath She hadn't found out and he as thankful for that. As well, he was finally going to know who the asshole was who knocked her up and left her so hurt and vulnerable.

"We were chatting this morning and she told me that she dated the same guy since she was fourteen. On her eighteenth birthday, they finally decided to have sex. He gave her some guilt trip about how immoral condoms were and she believed him. When she found out she was pregnant he denied ever having sex with her and her mother believed him. Her father has never been part of her life. Her mother still believes she was sleeping around with random people. Either way after she gives birth she won't be going home. Her mother told her that I was only keeping her until she had the babies then she was on her own."

"Fuck. Some people!" Sean got up, hands clenched He reacted more strongly to this information then he thought. "So she has no father, her mother has disowned her. She's a fragile teenagers whose going to give birth to not one baby, but two. And then she'll have no place to live."

"She's going to stay here until she gets her life back on track. She doesn't believe me but if it takes a few weeks or a few months I don't care."

"I haven't gotten an appointment with anyone yet. Doctors are either too busy with winter colds or other illnesses to see any patients or they are already on holiday. I did confirm with the maternity ward that when she goes into labor they would give her a room. They already have your credit information."

"Can I ask a favor of you Sean?"

"Sure".

"Can you make sure that Derek stays away from her? He's a big flirt like his old man and the last thing she needs is to go through an emotional roller coaster."

"Yeah sure." Sean gulped and practically ran up the stairs. He felt even worse about the situation then ever before.

***

"You have to watch this movie. It's amazing!" Sean was flipping through the DVD cases as Garnet sat cross-legged on the couch. She was obsessed with him and had been a completely flirt every time they were together. It was hard for Sean to hold back but his sense of pride in doing so helped him along.

"Fine. Do I get to make you watch 'The Notebook' later?" Garnet was giggling. He wanted her to watch some police chase movie and although she was pretending to protest, she didn't care. As long as she got to cuddle up to him, she was happy.

He put the movie in and sat down next to her. She cuddled close with her head on his chest. He could feel the weigh of her breasts against his arm and her belly was pushed against his chest. The movie began and he pulled her closer, wrapped his hand around her waist.

"You are beautiful." Sean whispered those words but was not prepared for her reaction. She leaned up and parted her lips. Her lips were wet with her saliva and were a little swollen. He couldn't help himself. He leaned down and kissed her.

"Tell me to stop if you don't want this." Sean was lifting up her shirt, trying to give her the option of stopping.

"You're not stopping. I want this so badly you have no idea."

Sean grunted. The weight of her belly was pushed against him and he couldn't reach her pussy. He finally had an idea.

"Would you like to go skinny dipping?" He grinned. His son was out with friends and his sister was at a church event tonight so they had the whole house to themselves.

"Outside? It's freezing!" Garnet blushed at her reaction.

"We have a pool in the basement. It's quite hot"

"Oh. I forgot."

Sean got up and led Garnet quickly down the stairs to the pool area. He loved how curvy she was and was desperate to see her naked. He undressed first. His cock was standing straight out and had a drop of pre cum glistening on the tip. He shaved his pubic hair and had just the right amount of chest hair. He smiled then dove into the deep end. He surfaced, watching Garnet.

She removed her t-shirt and bra, wincing as her heavy sore breasts dropped a bit. He then watched her remove her pants and panties. Her pussy had a downy covering of red hair, which answered the question as to whether she was as true redhead. Her belly was the most amazing to him. It was round, perfectly shaped with not one stretch mark. She looked so sexy. She slipped into the shallow water and he swam closer and picked her up in his arms.

"You are gorgeous. I know we are moving fast but I want this so badly."

"I know. Me too."

Sean moaned and guided his cock gently into her pussy. The weightlessness of the water allowed him to thrust against her as she lay back in the water. Her breasts jiggled a bit and he grunted, trying to hold back.

"You are so tight baby.'

Garnet only nodded. She was feeling good about this. All the other times she had had sex it had hurt or she had felt dirty. For once, she felt good about this. She felt his strong hands hold her up and ran her hands against her breasts.

"Oh!" She screamed out. She was cumming and the feeling was so intense that she closed her eyes, trying not to get dizzy. She gasped for air as her pussy clamped down hard on his cock.

"Fuck!" Sean couldn't hold back. He wanted to. He wanted to make her feel so good but there was no use. He exploded inside her then wrapped his arms around her body.

"Can I sleep next to you tonight?" Garnet had fallen in love, so hard and so fast that she had almost gotten whiplash.

Sean nodded and helped her dry off and get dressed before walking up the two flights of stairs to their bedrooms. They entered her bedroom. As they snuggled into bed, he wanted to forget the conversation he had had with his sister. Sean tried to forget. He closed his eyes and he fell asleep next to Garnet.

It is always a dream to have a perfect snowfall for Christmas morning. In the small town outside of Burlington, Vermont, the perfect snowfall happened at the perfect time. There was a thick blanket of white snow that covered the house roofs, the cars and the roads. It was the perfect scene. Sean woke up first and then realized that Garnet was not next to him. He had wanted to wake up next to her and give her present to her before Derek and Denise were around. Instead, she was in the bathroom throwing up. He ran and barged in just as she was splashing water on her face.

"Are you O.K.?"

"I'm fine."

Sean pulled Garnet close and nuzzled her nose. "I wanted to give you your Christmas present. I know things are moving fast and I don't want to use the words 'I love you' yet but I am falling for you." Sean pulled from behind his back a small square velvet box. He opened it to reveal a beautiful garnet ring, set in a platinum band. "I know you're named after your birthday stone since your birthday is in January. I thought this was appropriate."

Garnet began to cry. She had never been given such a beautiful gift and it was truly overwhelming. That was not why she was crying through. Just as she saw the gorgeous ring, another contraction had rippled through her body, making her grip the marble countertop.

"I'm in labor."

It took Sean a moment to clue in to exactly what was going on. He then saw how pale she looked and then remembered how his wife had severe nausea during labor.

"I'm driving you to the hospital."

Sean practically dragged Garnet back into her room and got her dressed. He didn't hear any other movement in the house and didn't think to wake up Denise. He got her in the car and drove carefully to the hospital.

Garnet sat in the passenger seat, crumbling slowly into a ball of pain. Each contraction would come with a gasp and then she would breath deeply until it was gone. Sean was sure they were coming faster but he didn't have a chance to ask. She threw up again, leaning forward into a plastic bag that Sean had thoughtfully brought. He drove into the emergency room parking lot and haphazardly parked his sports car then rushed around to get Garnet out of the car. She followed weakly and he was thankful that a nurse met them at the doors.

"She's in labor. She's having twins." Sean was holding her tightly and didn't let go until she was safely in a wheelchair.

"You'll need to move your car sir. Meet us in the maternity ward." The nurse spoke kindly but her tone hinted that this was not the first frantic father that had parked in the emergency vehicles parking space. He reluctantly rushed and moved his car, then rushed back in to the elevator. Had he not gone to the hospital to check out the arrangements for her labor and delivery, he would have had no idea where to go. He did though and the elevator moved at a snail's pace up to the fourth floor. He rushed out and immediately spoke to the staff member behind the desk.

"Garnet Robertson. She just came in. Where is she?"

"Please go sit in the waiting room. She is being prepped for surgery. A nurse will come out and speak with you." Sean blinked. Of course, she would not tell him anything. He wasn't family He wasn't listed as a contact. He grabbed his cell phone and called his house, hoping that Denise was awake.

What seemed like forever but was really only twenty minutes, Sean waited for his sister. She stormed into the waiting room and barely had time to speak.

"What happened?"

"She went into labor this morning. I didn't even think to wake you up."

"I was at church for goodness sake. I was just walking in the house when I heard the phone. Is she alright?'

Sean looked at his sister with a brotherly love. This was why she enjoyed helping pregnancy teenagers. This was why she took in girls and young women who would otherwise not have a good life. If she could give them a little joy and comfort, it was worth it.

"They took her the moment we arrived and said she was going into surgery. I guess they are doing a caesarean."

Denise nodded and the two siblings sat quietly in the waiting room. The hospital was abuzz with activity for it being Christmas day. They had the waiting room to themselves for only a short period before four children and two adults arrived. From listening to the conversation, it was evident that the children's mother was in labor with child number seven. What looked like two young parents were actually the oldest twins.

Time stood still and soon the large family was escorted to the baby and mom section of the maternity ward. It was obvious that it didn't take long for that mother to give birth to her seventh child.

Finally, at around noon a doctor arrived and asked for the family of Garnet Robertson.

"We aren't exactly family but I am currently her guardian. She was under the care of the Children's Aid Society and I am a volunteer."

The doctor nodded and sat down.

"The babies are fine. Both were girls, five pounds two ounces and five pounds ten ounces. For such a small girl those were good-sized babies. She's in recovery now and once she is settled in her room, you can see her. The babies are in the nursery and will stay for a few days before the adoptive parents arrive. The nurse in charge has already contacted the adoption agency."

Denise nodded and Sean just sat their stunned. He had been so infatuated with Garnet that he hadn't realized all the planning and work his sister had done. So, that was it. Garnet had the babies and would soon move out. No he thought. That was not true. Denise said she could stay as long as she wanted.

Once the doctor left Denise spoke.

"I am very glad everything went well. She will probably want to sleep for a while. We'll visit for a bit then go home for dinner."

"We're not leaving her here alone on Christmas. Are you crazy?" Sean was speaking just a little too forcefully and Denise knew exactly why he was upset.

"You're in love with her?" It was both a question and a statement. Denise had her hands on her hips and glared at her brother. "Did you fuck her? Did you not listen to me when I said to ask Derek to stay away from her? You are old enough to be her father!"

"I didn't mean to. She was so vulnerable and innocent. She came on to me."

Denise couldn't speak. She left the waiting room and walked up and down the long empty corridor. Her shoes tapped gently on the tile and Sean could tell when she turned and made her way back. She walked up and down the hallway four times before the sound of her shoes drifted away. Sean stepped out of the waiting room and saw Denise along with someone that looked to be a nurse turn the corner. Sean followed and entered the mom and baby ward. The place was quiet considering the number of possible cranky newborns in the vicinity. Sean rushed and entered the room that Denise had just entered.

Garnet was sitting up in bed smiling. Her hair was wet meaning she had obviously had a shower. She was wearing one of the green, blue, and pink hospital gowns and was sipping some water. She glanced at Sean and her face lit up.

Denise was in the middle of a sentence but stopped talking. She looked at Garnet.

"I know about you and Sean. You are still welcome back to my home when you are discharged. I'm not mad or anything." Denise's voice was soft and kind and Sean wondered how much of the sincerity was true and how much was an act to make her feel better.

"You know? I'm sorry. I know it's bad. I just have been screwed over so much with guys that having someone so kind and nice was amazing."

Sean was smiling. Had she not gone into labor this morning he would have said similar things to her. Denise nodded and kissed Garnet's forehead. She whispered something that Sean couldn't hear then walked out of the room.

Sean and Garnet were alone. He went and sat on the chair by the bed. He brushed a strand of red hair from her face.

"You did amazing baby. I heard that a caesarean is scary."

"I didn't have that. As they were prepping me, I pushed out the first baby. Then they said I might as well try for the second. It hurt so much but it was a good hurt. I don't hurt anymore."

Sean smiled and kissed her softly. "I love you."

"I love you too."

***

Sean and Denise came back with dinner for all three of them. They ate at the table that was set up in her room and conveniently enough she didn't have a roommate. Denise knew that she had demanded she have a single room. Having to share a room with a glowing new mother with a crying cranky baby was not something a teenager mother had to deal with. They ate, chatted, and then when Garnet was tired Sean and Denise left her to sleep.

The drive home was silent until Denise asked a question.

"You love her don't you?"

"Yeah. More then anything. I didn't mean to fall in love. I want her to stay for a while, if not forever. If she gets tired of me that's fine. I want her to finish school then go to college. I want her to realize that not all guys are jerks."

"You need to be careful the next few weeks. She is at a high risk of post partum depression. Most of the girls that I've taken in go back home and have their parents or family members watch over them. We'll need to do that."

"I'm off until the tenth of January. I will watch over her." Sean was so eager and even though he didn't mean it his tone of voice was pleading with Denise to be convinced that he was a good choice for Garnet. He had never wanted or needed his sister's approval but in just a few short hours, things had drastically changed.

"Her milk is going to come in and she will be in a lot of pain for a few days. After pains can last a few weeks and she will feel sore as the adrenaline in her body wears off. She's lucky she didn't have a caesarean but for a girl that young to have twins naturally is amazing. She is going to be fragile. Don't break her."

Sean winced at Denise's tone. He was thankful that they pulled into the garage and he got out and entered the house. The house was quiet and he decided to go chat with his son. He needed to tell him what was going on and for once, the roles were reversed.

Sean walked through the covered walkway and knocked gently on the apartment door. Derek answered. "Hi Dad."

"Can I come in and chat?"

"Yeah sure." Derek was a little concerned. He knew that the young pregnant girl had had her babies and that his dad and aunt had been just driven back from the hospital for the second time.

Sean walked in and sat on the couch. "I just wanted to let you know that Garnet is coming back to live with us, well Denise and I. She's going to be going through a lot emotionally and physically."

"And?" Derek knew that look. He was very similar to his dad and knew that his dad was holding back something.

"I am sort of falling in love with her." Sean said those words aloud. It was completely different from when he had said them to her. He was saying that to someone else, someone important to him.

"That's great Dad. It's about time you date someone. I guess it's the in thing for old guys to be dating young flirty girls." Derek was grinning and when Sean reached out to tackle him, he knew that he was kidding. Father and son wrestled a bit and then Sean said goodnight and went back home.

The next day around ten Sean arrived back at the hospital to pick Garnet up. He rushed into her room but it was empty. He looked around and then rushed to the nurse's station.

"Garnet Robertson. Room four twelve. Where is she?" Sean was frantic

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,434 Followers