Garnet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,435 Followers

"She already checked out two hours ago."

Sean's face went stark white. He rushed down the hall to the elevator and then ran outside to the bus stop. She wasn't there. The snow had gone from pure white to a dark gray color from the gravel and dirt from the roads. She was gone. She had taken off. He had not expected this at all. She was gone forever.

Sean drove home and entered the house. Denise rushed to the front door and glanced around. Sean didn't even need to say a word. Denise knew exactly what had happened. She was afraid this was going to happen. She was fearful that after the babies were born Garnet was going to leave. She had only the clothes she had worn to the hospital and her toiletry bag that Denise had brought over the night before.

Sean hung up his jacket, cringing as he saw both the old worn out jacket that Garnet had arrived in as well as the larger, fancier maternity coat that Denise had purchased. He walked up the stairs and entered her room, trying to compose himself.

Denise went back to the kitchen and sat down. She cried quietly, knowing that she was hurting from what had happened. She had wanted her brother to find someone to love and she loved taking care of young troubled youth. She knew that she wouldn't have stayed forever but this was a shock. This was not a Christmas to remember.

***

Sean closed his mouth. He had just finished an hour-long minute lecture and the eyes of his students showed that he had definitely filled their brains to capacity today. As he glanced through his young audience his eyes focused on one girl, Garnet.

It had been two years ago since Garnet had first arrived on his doorstep. As a scared, pregnant teenager Denise, his sister, had helped her out and made sure she was taken care of until she gave birth. She had given birth on Christmas morning to two beautiful baby girls. The babies had been put up for adoption and that had been very rough on Garnet. She had actually tried to leave town but thankfully Sean was smart enough to find her at the bus stop before she left. Now Sean needed to finish up this class before she distracted him even more then she had already done. That skirt she wore barely covered her thighs.

"Please remember that quiz number four on refracting and reflecting will be next class. Class begins at ten sharp."

The classroom was filled with the sounds of papers rustling, laptops slamming shut, and students making their way to the door. As a third-year class there was still an eclectic mixture of students. The studious types sat in the third and fourth rows, computers out taking notes. The loners sat along the back row. They never spoke yet had an affinity towards each other.

The front row was the lookers. It was a name that Sean had heard but until he started teaching at this university he didn't think it was even possible for him to have lookers. He wasn't really that sexy or handsome. He was the rugged type that would rather be up at his cabin cutting wood then at a posh restaurant dining with colleagues. Either way he was good at concentrating on his job.

"Are you doing a study session again sir?"

Sean looked down and saw the cute little redhead smiling at him.

"Not this time, Garnet. As I explained at the beginning of class, I think that you need to work together as a class to help each other out. No more spoon-feeding."

"Oh."

Sean watched as she blushed with embarrassment. He knew that she had not been paying attention for the first few minutes and he knew that she couldn't afford not to listen to every word he said. She struggled the most in this class.

"I did review your last quiz. I left it in my office. Do you want to come now or wait until next week?"

"I can wait." Garnet knew that she was going to make her way back to his office, but she didn't need to let on how desperate she was to be with him.

Sean had finished gathering his things. Putting his bag over his shoulder, he gave a fatherly look at her.

"You might want to look over your mistakes before taking the next quiz."

"Fine."

Sean walked out of the lecture hall towards the doors. He hated how cold the winters got in Vermont; even better, the four classes he taught were all in different buildings from each other, not to mention his office. Four times a week he had to rush out into the cold and hope he didn't slip and fall before getting into the next building. Garnet followed closely.

They marched across the pedestrian walkway and entered the four-story building. The humanities program had demanded the fake marble entranceway. Ten years later that department had moved and the physicists had taken over. Sean's office was located in the corner of the third floor.

The elevator ride up was uncomfortably silent. He glanced a few times at her tight-fitting outfit. A lot had changed in the twenty years since he had gone to university. For the most part he was thankful for those changes. But seeing Garnet in that outfit made him want to go back to being a horny, desperate frat boy.

Sean stepped into his small office and dumped his bag on a chair. Garnet stepped to the side so he could lock the door behind her. The clicking of the door lock seemed loud to them because they both knew what happened when it was locked.

"You know we shouldn't. You know how wrong this is. Department rules say you should be seeing my assistant for one on one assistance."

Sean took two steps and pinned Garnet against the wall, his firm body covering hers.

"You always say that. Plus I don't think Angie can help me with what I need."

Her lips quivered waiting for their first kiss. When he did kiss her she gasped, knowing that the next moments would be intense.

Sean's rough fingers traced down her cheek to the gentle curve of her breast. Slowly his hand moved past her hip and under the thin material of her skirt. She was burning hot and the moment his fingers touched her panties she cried out.

He gripped the silk material between his thumb and forefinger and pulled down hard. His other hand was groping her large breasts. She stepped out of her panties, kicking them to the side.

"I want you in my mouth."

Sean grabbed her garnet hair and tugged her down to her knees. She opened her mouth and he sighed when his cock was enveloped in her warm wet mouth. Throwing his head back he closed his eyes, She was being quiet and so far he was able to control himself. The sight of her head bobbing up and down on him was amazing. It felt so good and he bit the side of his hand to muffle his moans.

"Jesus, woman. You'd think it's been weeks since we've done that."

Garnet pulled his thick throbbing member from her mouth and kissed it gently on the tip. She always had this innocent look, even when she was bent over his desk being fucked in the ass.

"You want me to stop?"

"Fuck no."

Garnet giggled and stood up. Sean walked over to his big leather chair and sat down, legs wide as his cock throbbed, standing at attention. It was in the moment that Garnet seductively walked over and crawled into his lap that he knew he was in trouble. He reached for the condom box that he kept hidden in the bottom drawer. She didn't let him grab one before gripping his cock and sliding down. Sean's eyes went wide as the sensation of her bare pussy wrapped tight around his cock took over. He couldn't think if he tried. His mind was exploding each time she thrusted down.

"Is this a bad time to talk about my midterm mark?"

Sean rolled his eyes. Garnet was teasing and they both knew it. The one thing that hadn't happened in their relationship was an exchange of marks for sex. They had been dating since before Garnet was a student. It was a fluke that this was the second time that he was her professor. They tried to keep their sexual interactions to a minimum while on campus, but the thrill of fucking in his office was too much of a turn on, for both of them.

Their bodies moved as one as the chair squeaked back and forth. She leaned down to nibble his neck while his large arms wrapped tight around her small body. He felt sweat trickle down his back, making his skin stick to his cotton undershirt. He didn't care. He was fucking a hot college girl; nothing was going to stop him.

Garnet whimpered as she came quietly. She moved her mouth to bite down on his shoulder. He was wearing a wool sweater and she smelled the citrus laundry soap as she cried out against her body. She barely had time to recover when he grabbed her hips and began to thrust her up and down. Their eyes were locked on each other and nothing else mattered. This was about two lovers enjoying each other. They would deal with the repercussions later.

The phone ringing startled both of them and Sean's eyes begged Garnet to stop. "I have to answer that."

Garnet nodded but continued to rock back and forth in his lap. She slowed down enough to calm their breathing. Sean took a deep breath and then answered his phone. Garnet only heard his side of the conversation but it was enough to figure out what it was about.

"Mr. Barkley speaking. Yes. I do have a student with me. Of course I can come. Thank you."

Garnet's eyes went wide as Sean hung up the phone and stood up, practically throwing her off his lap.

"You have to go."

He pulled up his pants and tucked his throbbing cock into his boxers. He didn't even notice the trail of fluid that stained the black cotton. Running his hand through his brown hair he took a deep breath. "I just got called into a meeting with Schneider. I'm fucked."

Garnet couldn't say anything. She grabbed her panties and made sure her skirt was smooth. Without saying another word she left. The department head was known to be a cold-hearted bitch and Garnet did not get involved with workplace issues.

Sean grabbed his keys and, after locking his office door, marched down the long corridor to the other side of the building. It was a joke that the closer you got to this side of the building, the older you were and the less hair you had.

Sean knocked gently on the office door and then entered the department head's office. It was at least four times the size of his office and had one whole wall of windows overlooking the east side of campus. Sitting at the desk was the department head.

"We need to talk Sean. This is serious. Please sit."

Mallory Schneider had only been in the position for four years and so far she had made her mark on the department and the university as a whole. It wasn't the grants she brought in, nor the professors she recruited: it was the atmosphere in Physics that demanded excellence and nothing less. Under her standards, many students had left their chosen field of study to attempt another program. Some called her a cold-hearted bitch behind her back, but never to her face: the last time anyone had tried, she'd taken it as a compliment.

"What are you talking about? Seriously Mallory, what did I do?" It wasn't the best start, Sean realized; even to his own ears he sounded guilty. He took a deep mental breath to compose himself.

"I have had a few of your students, four in fact, come and speak to me about a concern they have. They all seem to be bright young students—although, if they had come and seen me together, I would have assumed the cheerleading team was visiting."

Sean gulped. Had she figured it out? He clutched his hands against his knees, trying to read her body language.

"Do you know off-hand what their marks were on the last quiz? Do you remember if those marks were, let's say, fudged a bit? I want to know why their marks aren't an accurate portrayal of their knowledge."

Sean took a deep breath. He tried to hide his smile but couldn't. This wasn't about what he did with Garnet every Thursday after class. This wasn't about anything to do with her. This was about the front-row bimbos complaining. And, where they were concerned, he had his answer ready.

"Mallory, you have got to be kidding. Do you have a copy of this quiz? Did you even see what they wrote?"

"I have it here." Mallory flipped slowly through a black folder that lay on her desk. She removed a single sheet of paper and handed it to him.

"Can you look at the answers? That quiz was designed specifically to highlight their current knowledge of math." Or, rather, their lack of it, he thought to himself.

Schneider skimmed across the page and then took more time to look at each answer. By the time she was at the bottom her facial expression had gone from happiness to exasperation.

"Why did you give this a B+? This is clearly not a B+. I would have flunked them on the spot."

"I know. They are not getting high marks because they give me blowjobs. I'm not that shallow. They just aren't as smart as past classes."

"Fine Sean. Whatever! I'm just trying to do my job"

"You know about Garnet and you are aware that I asked—no, demanded—that she not be placed in my class. You were the one that refused her special treatment. I am not making stupid mistakes that would jeopardize my future."

"You're young and handsome. I figured you the type to go fucking around."

"That's a low blow Mallory. If you wanted to drag in a colleague and blame them for how poorly the students in your department are doing, you might want to look at who is teaching those first year classes."

Mallory stood up and looked out the window. It was eleven in the morning and she watched as the students moved through the pathways. She did enjoy her job but this problem had been nagging her for weeks and she thought she had the answer.

"Fine then, Sean. Tell me what you think the problem is. I have the university president asking me how all those young female students are doing in their classes. I have whiny little brats telling me that they deserve an A when in fact you are more then generous. This isn't what I expected."

Sean watched as Mallory sobbed. She was an emotional wreck. It took a lot of willpower for him not to go over and comfort her. Knowing her, she would spin it around and accuse him later of sexual harassment. He stood his ground and answered her question.

"The first-year students are not being given the proper education and so they are struggling in second and third year. This has been going on for two years now. You do something about it and leave me alone."

And with that statement Sean left the office and walked back towards his own office. He hated Mallory with a passion but she did have a way of being right with some things. If the university president was noticing this it meant that the whole department was being watched. The longer he sat in the quietness of his room, the clearer his choices were. An hour later he packed up his bag and made his way home.

It was such a cold and windy day but at least it hadn't snowed in over three weeks. He was bundled up in a winter sports jacket, red wool scarf with matching gloves. The walk to his car was far but he needed the crisp cold air to clear his mind. He didn't even notice the man quietly following him until he got to his car.

"Sean Barkley. Just the man I wanted to see."

Sean turned around and was face to face with the university president. This was going from a bad day to the worse day in his life.

"Hello Charles. How are you today?"

"Oh cut the formalities. Did Mallory talk with you? Tell me what's up."

Sean grinned. Charles was an older man who had made his name as a politician out west. After being in retirement for three years he had been offered this position. He was blunt and fair - the type of guy you wanted as a father.

"Yes she did. I told her the truth."

"Well. Tell me what's up. By the time I ask her she'll spin it out of proportion."

Sean leaned against his car and smiled.

"By the time the students arrive in my courses they should have a basic understanding of certain things. They are not being taught these important elements and so I struggle to get through the curriculum in my three second-year classes. My third-year class is different. Most of them had me last year so I know they've started catching up."

"Are you telling me the first year teacher is useless?'

"I'm not going to make a judgment call on the people teaching the underclassmen. I'm just telling you that I have to bell-curve the marks so that the majority of the students don't fail. If I didn't, most of the students would lose their scholarships or their majors."

"That paints a clear picture. Now, what's this with students–fucking-their-teachers thing?"

Sean didn't miss a beat in answering.

"I can only speak for myself. I've worked too hard to get where I am."

Charles liked this young kid. He reminded him of himself when he was at the peak of his political career. He could read through the lines pretty well.

"Thanks Sean. I appreciate the information. Have a good weekend."

Sean's heart was beating out of his chest and it wasn't until he pulled his car onto the highway that he began to run the conversation through his head. By the time he pulled into his driveway he had everything sorted out.

***

Garnet had a lot of classes on Thursdays because she liked having Fridays off. By the time she got home she knew Sean had been home for at least three hours. She went up to her room and after changing came downstairs.

"Hi Garnet. How are your classes?"

Garnet smiled as she watched Denise making dinner. Sean was sitting in the living room watching television. He had glanced over and given her a big smile.

"Great. Although my physics professor is giving us another quiz."

Garnet smirked but Sean was concentrating so much on the show he was watching he didn't even respond.

"Well he wants you to do well."

"I know."

Garnet walked over and sat next to Sean. Sean wrapped his arm around his girlfriend and kissed the top of her head. Both of them had convinced Denise how true their relationship really was and didn't care if anyone else thought it was strange.

The lustful relationship that had developed between Sean and Garnet slowly turned into love. It was his passion of physics that made her choose that as her minor. Her first passion was writing and thus she struggled to balance both subjects while still maintaining an A average. Garnet really felt proud of her accomplishments. Had she not been sent to Vermont she would probably be working in the same assembly plant as her mother and stepfather, or barefoot and pregnant in a small run-down house. Garnet was better then that and had achieved something.

Garnet ate dinner with Denise and Sean and then went up to her room to study. Sean had laid down the rules once she began university, explaining that during the week she needed to pretend he didn't live in the same house. She needed to spend her evenings studying and the weekends were the best time for them to enjoy each other's company.

***

Sean was crossing campus on his way back to his office.

"Sean!" Garnet called out.

"I need to talk to you."

Sean spun around, shocked at who was standing in front of him. At Mallory's insistence, he had administered the test and had marked it without a bell curve. Ninety percent of the students had failed and those who hadn't had barely passed. Only three students had squeaked by with decent grades.

"This is not the time and place Garnet."

"Why did you give me an A?"

Sean glanced around, hoping no one was noticing the discussion. His cock was already swelling in his pants. She was wearing a low cut shirt and he could see straight down to her soft round breasts.

"I told you that I marked everyone's tests fairly. I didn't change your mark if that's what you're thinking."

"Then why did I get the highest mark?" Garnet was breathing hard. Part of her was confident that she earned that mark. Another part of her was scared that in fact he had elevated her mark. She hated that although she was strong and self-confident it was easy to sway back into her old ways.

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,435 Followers