All Comments on 'Garrett's Treasure'

by MaddieKim

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 10 years ago
I loved this story!

Thank you, MaddieKim, this was just my cup of tea! Well done - five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Nicely written. I might have ended it a little differently, with perhaps a bit more stern on Garrett's side

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not bad story, gave it a 3* but...

ask some experienced BDSM people their thoughts on 'newbies' jumping in the deep end into BDSM, unfortunately for reality this little scenario sometimes ends up, one partner in an ER room in hospital and the other arrested for abuse. (have been a nurse).

And yes, the first thing that occured to me was SAFEWORD, no negotiation on the proceedings. Sorry I am ever the Realist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot stuff!!

Very erotic, hot story. I'm not big on BDSM, but I like the way the writer handled this. For one thing, the husband was NOT some sort of maniac who got off hurting his wife. He was doing what she wanted, but with restraint and love.

5*

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago
Conflicted

So much of this is so very good. There is obvious love, care and concern between them. You have created some sexy action. In the face of those factors, it is all the more out of place character wise, and disconcerting that there would be no safe word between first timers who are more than dabbling here, and that he would take the opportunity to violate, yes violate, a hard limit of hers. To say it wouldn't be as much fun because if she had a safe word she might have used it is a weak and insufficient justification.

He is supposed to have done much research in preparation for this. A first time cuff and spank might not need a safeword. This was much more and he had to have been aware of that. If he cares so much, why not earn the trust to be given what was off limits? If he can so easily justify taking her ass when he has the chance, well, what will he later decide to just take?

Those two factors damaged what was otherwise a well written and very erotic story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous