Garwyli 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While she took the bong and started, I took the A3's I'd printed and laid them out on the bed. As I stood back I decided that they really did need to be vertical I put them round the walls, on any surface that could take them.

She handed the bong to me, and while I watched for the green light she wandered away and started to browse the pictures. She chose one straight away, it was one of the 'beam' ones, she took twenty minutes till the next, rearranging the finalists and propping three up against the bed.

With just two left she asked me.

"Which one would you choose?"

They were both ones I'd suggested, the shadow one stood out to me.

"The one on the right, where you're lit from the front and side. You can just see the light shining on the pubes on your lips like a sparkle hovering above the black shadow of your vulva."

"Yes, that'll give them something to puzzle over, yes I see what you mean, trust a man to see that," she said with a laugh.

If the weather had been fine we would be out, even if she didn't need the sunset I wanted to try it, if only for the artistic satisfaction.

"Do you want another hit off the bong? I'm going to have one; I should have brought another bottle of wine."

"You can have a bottle if you want; I've got time to share one with you this time. Hang on a minute and I'll go and get one, do you want champagne?"

"Ooh, yes please, it's been ages."

I went and brought up a bottle and two proper glasses, she was standing looking out the window.

"It's a pity about the rain, I was looking forward to the woods, there's something special about running naked in the fields and the woods, you feel so connected."

"You've got to be careful where you sit though," I replied.

"I just walk round with my sandals on, I feel so free."

She turned and faced me.

"Undressed I feel free of the restrictions of our conformal society, it's part of what keeps me sane, when I'm nude I feel free of the label that clothes puts on you, free to find my own identity." She explained, walking over to take the glasses from me.

"I don't mind being naked with people, people I trust I mean, my sister an... well you know, I'm comfortable naked with you, not now I mean," she corrected herself. "I would undress in front of you on a nude beach, I mean, I trust you."

That was quite a little speech, besides being semi confessional it was giving me the go ahead to ask for more nude photos.

"Can we make them bigger?" she asked, nodding at the photos she'd chosen.

I struggled to pop the cork off, and poured the wine.

"Yes, if you want, we can get things done up to A0 size.

"How big's that?"

"I think about a metre, I think A2's will suit you, then we can get them framed."

She was guiding me back to the bed as we talked, still holding the two glasses.

"You get on, then you can take the glasses while I get on."

We swapped things round as we both settled next to each other.

"This must be nice for watching TV in bed."

"I suppose so, I don't watch much, and then it's downstairs on the big screen."

We sat there and made small talk about 'what ever happened to X' as we remembered old times. Neither of us went anywhere near our breakup.

She made another bong each when the wine ran out, she sat facing me, her legs crossed at the ankles as she busied herself with the bong, I had a view up of the hair creeping round the side of her panties.

The beast, my cock, was thickening. I half turned/rolled and slipped my hand down to point it straight up, the safest option. I put my glass safe with the other, dregs still in the bottom. When I rolled back she was screwing it back down.

She gave me the first hit again, then after rebuilding had her own.

She leant back on her arms, throwing her breasts up and proud, my cock was getting rapidly hard now, I could feel it swelling into my waistband.

She came and lay next to me, head on the pillow looking up.

"I don't know how to say thank you,"

"You don't have to, friends help each other out."

"Well when you come to build your dream house, I'll do it for you," she said, with a smile in her voice. "What would you like it to look like?"

We talked a little about 'green' houses, she encouraged me to slip down next to her and we lay side by side, my cock staying hard imagining making love.

She propped herself up on one elbow turning over me. "Thanks again for doing this for me." She put her hand on my chest and slid it up over my shoulder as she bent in to kiss me on the forehead.

When she drew back my sweatshirt had ridden up over my stomach. The top of my cock was sticking out above my waistband. She saw it and reached out to touch.

"Hello my old friend."

She smoothed it, rubbing the palm of her hand over the engorged head. An involuntary 'Ah' escaped my lips as I trembled at her light caress. For a brief moment my hopes surged, my arms jerked slightly as I instinctively started to reach for her.

Even as I looked over at her I could see that 'I shouldn't have done that' look come over her face at my reaction and she caught what she was doing. She pulled her hand back rapidly and the moment had passed, my fantasy crumbling as soon as it had been created.

I was a maelstrom of emotions, I'd hoped deep down that we could reignite the spark and felt guilty about trying. I still wanted her so much yet she was married now and it was unfair that I should tempt her from her husband; I knew I wouldn't like it if she were my wife.

I pulled my sweatshirt back down in an attempt to hide my aroused state, a warm red flush coming to my cheeks. My embarrassment at revealing how much she still turned me on coupling with the fear she'd never want to see me again.

"Right, I'd better be going," she said with a slight blush coming to her face.

With Glynda gone I reflected on our parting, perhaps it was for the better, our brief encounter had put more distance between us. I should move on with my life before it ended in tears and sleepless nights again.

I turned my mind to Bri coming round tomorrow morning but the image of Glyn still stuck there. Leaving me wondering about the significance of the few words 'Hello my old friend'..

She came with her mother, nearer half ten, she'd phoned earlier to say she'd have a lift over but I'd have to drop her back. The front door was open as my Mam waited on her Mam and she came right up, she was wearing an armless summer dress, even with the threat of more rain.

I was busy on the computer, but I heard her coming up the stairs and was at the door as she walked in.

"So, what's the important thing about the shoot, you got to bring your own camera man?"

"No, it's even worse than that, they want me to shave down under, not my bush on top but all the hair round my fanny."

It took a second to parse. "You want me to shave you?"

"Well, yes and no, shaving down there can give you rashes, and you can get in-growing hairs. I want you to help me wax; I'm not brave enough to pull it off myself."

"That's all?"

"Well you can kiss it better afterwards if you want...," she said, leaving the answer begging as she looked me in the eye.

I didn't answer her, out staring her till she glanced away. I wondered myself if I could resist the temptation.

She went and stood by the bed, pulling the dress off, then she pushed her panties down as she sat. When they cleared her feet she opened her legs wide and pointing said.

"All under here has to come off, they want me to 'Barber' the top as well."

I watched as she explained.

"I've got these wax strips from the chemists, there made for bikini wax's so shall we start, Oh, and I'll probably scream or at least shriek when you do it, so don't tell me just give one big pull."

I felt sorry for her, she was definitely not enjoying it, I used four strips to clear her pussy lips, she had tears in her eyes after the fourth. I got up and gave her a hug, holding her and rubbing her back, she wrapped her arms firmly around me, nestling into my chest.

When she was calmed again I had to sculpt a triangle from the front, we laid it with care, getting a good outline by parting the hair. Then she had a little notch put in the top.

She went and admired herself in the mirror.

"This is the first time I've ever cut it, it looks quite cute."

She turned and faced me.

"What do you think?"

It didn't look as sexy to me, but then I'm a purest.

"It looks ok to me, you can see it more clearly now so it's better to photograph." And easier to lick, I thought.

She came over, rubbing herself.

"Feel how smooth it is."

"Bri, come on you can get dressed again, if you want to admire yourself you can do it at home."

She looked at me.

"A girl can try."

Then she went and picked up her panties. I carried on packing her extra stuff away, throwing the used strips in the bin, then thinking better of it and packing them as well.

When she was dressed I walked her to my van, dropping her off at the bus stop around the corner. Giving her a peck on the cheek and wishing her luck for her first time as a professional, earning her own money.

I had the rest of the weekend free, at least of the girls, I still had my studies.

Monday at just past four, Bri rang me.

"Garry, you know the photos for my portfolio, he wants to buy them, he'll give us five hundred apiece for them, here, he wants to speak to you."

"Hello?"

"Yes, hello, are you the photographer?"

"Yes."

"Do you want to sell me the copyright for those photos?"

"Not really, she'll need them again maybe."

"She can keep them in her portfolio; I only want them for the web"

"Oh, I don't know."

He eventually offered a thousand apiece, which I accepted. Briallan would sign as my proxy and I would email him my agreement to her as proxy. She would be bringing home three thousand, and any extra she earned today.

I phoned her two hours later, thinking she should be well finished by then, she answered.

"I've got the money. Wait a minute till I'm outside." I'd expected to hear her all excited but her voice was anything but.

My phone rang a few minutes later.

"Yes."

"Garry, you wouldn't believe the photos they took today. They were all of my fanny, they had me pulling my lips apart, and then they wanted to know if I would do a little film for them, a voyeur clip about ten minutes long. They wanted me to walk into a room and strip and paint my nails with my foot up on the dressing table."

"Whoa, slow down."

"Oh Garry, you're going to take my photos in future, I'm not coming back here again."

"It's ok Bri, listen phone me when you get home, ok?" I calmed her. "We can sort it out; you've got three thousand that should do for a while. We can carry on taking photos and fucking if you want. We could get at least five hundred each, which would be ok."

"Oh, Garry, you're my hero, we could do two a month."

I laughed. "Two sessions at once is ok."

"We'll talk when I get home, I'm going to Glynda's first she should be home by the time I get back."

It seemed the ideal situation had been forced upon us, turning each other on during shooting would make for better sex than just meeting and fucking.

I carried on with my work, but unbeknown to me at the time I was the subject of discussion when the two sisters met.

12