Gary and Jayne Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I whispered encouragements, "Oh my god, yes, yes....that feels so good...uhhh...GG...ummm." I was rocking back and forth slowly, rubbing my crotch against his hard staff that was straining against his shorts. I was dizzy with desire. Then one of his hands drifted down to between my legs and slid between our bodies, cupping my sex.

"Oh my," he growled in my ear, "Just feel that damp heat. My god that makes me even hornier, if that's possible." He rubbed back and forth a bit and I arched my back, sinking into the sensations, trying to get him closer. Abruptly he stood up, set me down, and leaned over and started jerking down my shorts. I stepped out of them. He stared down at my naked body, taking it in, pot belly and all. "Bald," he growled, "good." He slipped one finger between my folds and I had to clutch onto him to keep from falling 'cause my knees almost buckled under me. He drew his finger back and forth, over my clit, then back and one of those long fingers was up inside me. I tried to spread my legs to give him easier access.

"Unh, unh, uh" I moaned as he pleasured me with first one then two fingers. He was kissing my throat while he was stroking me and I was out of my mind with desire and sensations I don't remember ever feeling before. One of my hands was holding onto him to keep my balance and the other was roaming over his back. I opened my eyes and saw the bulge in his shorts. I reached out and tugged them down and his beautiful cock sprang free. He kicked away his shorts. "Oh, my!" I whispered, surprised and delighted at the size of his penis. He stopped what he was doing to watch me. I enclosed his penis in both hands. It was a couple inches longer than my husband's, and slightly thicker too. I caught some pre-cum on the tip and spread it around and worked my hands up and down. I wanted to taste it, to taste him. I started to lower my head but he stopped me.

"Later, later, you can do that later. I want you now, I want to be in you right now. Come here." He commanded. He sat back down on the bench and pulled me back on top of him, straddling him like before. His penis was hard and straight and flat against his belly. I stroked myself up and down on it.

"Gary, do you have a condom? I'm not on any birth control."

"What?.... No.... Oh God, don't stop me now. I never planned to.... I never thought...." He continued his assault on my senses. In addition to me rubbing my clit up and down on his penis, he was grabbing and squeezing my ass. I was incoherent with desire. "I haven't used a condom since.... I'll pull out, I promise. I've gotta have you."

In answer, I lifted my rear up and pulled my feet back from behind him and rested them on either side of him for leverage. I rubbed the head of his penis back and forth to lubricate it, positioned it at my opening, and sank down onto him. The sensation was astounding as he filled me totally. It took two or three thrusts to get him all the way in I heard him murmur: "Oh ...Jay...you're so tight....this feels incredible....you feel incredible...so good..." We kissed and watched each other's reactions. I was gurgling in pleasure and delight. It felt like his penis speared my entire body, up to my throat. I wrapped my legs back around his back and let his hands on my hips control the pace. He started with slow, leisurely thrusts. I couldn't believe how it felt. Had sex ever felt this good?

Thrust. "Oh!" thrust "my" thrust "god" thrust "I" thrust "can't..." Each time he entered me another word popped out, "believe... how... good...this... feels. This...is...incredible...my...god...don't...stop...Gary...my...god...I...don't......want......this...ever...to...end.....uhhh...it...it... it feels sooo wonderful."

His hands moved from my hips to my rear and he squeezed hard as he moved me on and off, in and out. "Uhhh..me too... keep talking," he muttered, his voice thick, "it's a turn on.....I'm feeling the same way." Our lips locked and our eyes locked and he picked up the pace a bit. Abruptly he stood up, my legs still around him and his penis deep inside me, and moved to the back wall next to where we had leaned our bikes. He braced me against the wall and resumed his quickened pace. I was hanging on for dear life, enjoying every sensation his hammering body was bringing. Speech became impossible and I just grunted or moaned with each thrust, every time he buried his penis deep inside me.

His legs had to be getting tired, but he kept at it for a good while. I didn't want the incredible feelings I was having to stop. I didn't want him to stop. But a few minutes later he moved me again, this time to the end of the picnic table. He laid me down and stood between my legs, his penis still buried deep in my body. His hands roved up and squeezed my breasts again; he rubbed and tweaked my nipples. One hand stayed there and played and the other moved down to where our bodies were joined. He slipped a finger into my slit and started to play with my clit while he rocked slowly back and forth, in and out of me. He rubbed easy circles around my clit, then added another finger and gently trapped it between the V of his two fingers. It was too much. My body temperature soared, I felt a hot flash go through me as my orgasm hit. It was so intense that I thought I'd faint. I let go with the sounds affects, too, couldn't help it. I may have screamed. He slowed what he was doing and gave me a minute to savor and recover. After my head had cleared a bit, I opened my eyes to find him staring at me. I lifted up to kiss him and just said, "Wow!"

Once he decided I was back with him he picked up his pace again, this time changing entry angles a bit. Soon he was back to a steady fast in and out; I could hear the sounds of our bodies joining, the slick slap of flesh on flesh. Gary's breathing quickened and he was gasping for air, he bucked on me, moaned loudly, pulled out and spilled his seed all over the ground. Then he collapsed on top of me. I felt his heart pounding in his chest but quickly it returned to normal. He pulled himself up on one arm, looked at me and said, simply, "Wow!" before lowering his head for another kiss.

"Wow!" I repeated, between kisses.

"Wow!" he agreed.

The rain had almost stopped, which means we would almost be visible from the road if anybody was going by. It was time to get going. We had a good laugh trying to get our damp clothes back on. It was like trying to put on a wet bathing suit. I was getting cold again. Fortunately we weren't too far from the parking lot where my jacket was waiting in my car, and I warmed up once I was riding again.

I was feeling awkward now that it was over. I wondered what he was thinking. Was he awash in guilt? Would he want to see me again? Or would I represent something loathsome to him, the one who enticed him to break his vows? Did I have a scarlet A on my forehead? How was my guilt level? All these thoughts were swirling in my head as we made our way back to the parking lot.

I had no desire to leave my husband, but I sure did desire to have sex like that again. That was the most incredible sexual experience of my life. Would it be possible to have both?

We loaded our bikes onto our cars and I got my jacket and we went to stretch. We kept the conversation light. I couldn't keep the stupid grin off my face; neither could he. I thought I'd have to go with my questions unanswered, but right as I was finishing up my stretch routine he moved over to my side of the pavilion, grabbed my arm and pulled me back in the shadows, away from any windows, and kissed me hard, ran his fingers through my scraggly hair. "Next week, same time?"

"Wow!" I said.

"Wow!" he agreed.

12