All Comments on 'Genie Chronicles - Make a Wish 03'

by BebopJet

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
BebopJetBebopJetover 11 years agoAuthor
If you would like to see a 4th chapter, please vote 5 stars :)

I'm happy to write a 4th chapter, I just want to make sure there's interest in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More

Yes I would like more chapters and the sooner the better

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Job!

More More More!

Only minor complaint is you switched names several times. Jessie and Beck switching happens a few times in the Milla scene, and you talking about Jessie's cock kinda confused me for awhile.

Other than that though, fantastic job again; I'm looking forward to the next one!

BebopJetBebopJetover 11 years agoAuthor
RE: Great Job!

Oh, I see where you're talking about. I proof read the story about 3 times, but obviously I missed something. I see a few other sections that maybe read a little awkwardly. I'll see about getting an edited version updated here. I always appreciate constructive feedback like that, it helps me improve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Incredibly hot story!

I loved Joe Brolly's Genie Chronicles (chapter 23 actually even has a futa scene) and 800lbGorilla's A Beautiful Wish (also derived from Genie Chronicles). This story is the story I've been waiting for, thank you thank you!

If there's anything I would add, it's that it seems Beck hasn't yet been intimate with the genie as much as I would like. But I'm looking forward to seeing how you develop their relationship!

BebopJetBebopJetover 11 years agoAuthor
RE: Incredibly hot story!

That's a very good point, and it's something I considered when writing the last two sex scenes. From my perspective Becky is just getting adjusted to her new found power and she's going a little instinct crazy, IE fucking whoever she wants to. Once she settles in a bit more the romance between her and Jessie will really start to develop and grow.

liquidmetal17liquidmetal17over 11 years ago
Love it!

This is an awesome series and I'm really enjoying it so far. I'd love to see Beck come up with the idea of trading having external balls for her vag. There's no reason she shouldn't be able to have a girl and get eaten too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So far so good :)

Loving it so far and the idea liquidmetal had is also a good one :) think on it and I cant wait for the next chapter :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hello

Its nice to see you interacting with the readers. It gives me hope that this storie wont end any time soon like so many other genie stories.

JohnnyX9000JohnnyX9000over 11 years ago
Suggestion

It was mentioned that Beck likes to be dominated once in a while and I hope you expand upon that perhaps reversing the current situation giving Jessie the cock and fucking Beck with it. Looking forward to more so please dont abandon an awesome concept.

BebopJetBebopJetover 11 years agoAuthor
Working on chapter 4...

I'm about 1000 words into chapter 4, meaning I've got a lot more to write. Luckily I've discovered a direction to take the story, and an antagonist to throw in to spice things up a bit. A few answers to some recently brought up questions.

Q: Can Jessie have a cock and dominate Becky?

A: I've been planning on that for a while now. This should happen in Chapter 4.

Q: What about Becky having a vag between her balls?

A: People have different preferences to their futa fantasies. Some people prefer them not to have any balls, or to have balls and and vag, and a variety of options in between. I figured since we're buying into the whole "sex genie" theory, then Becky will just wish for a vag when she wants to get fucked and she'll have a cock and balls when she wants to do the fucking. The whole dick/vag/balls combo just seemed a little too crowded for my tastes.

Q: I hear you have custom artwork for these stories, is that true?

A: Yes, I've commissioned custom artwork for these stories from Ultrafem, Stickmon, Anayesha, and Ninjakitty. I've been trying to get versions of these stories posted here with that custom artwork, but thus far I've been unsuccessful. Maybe one day I'll figure out how to get all the artwork posted to go with these stories, makes it 100x hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
a suggestion?

your work was really good. i was wondering; what if there was another futa involved? you know, like futa on futa? u can take it or leave it, but i think it may work. ^_^

BebopJetBebopJetover 11 years agoAuthor
RE: a suggestion?

This is something I've been wanting to do for a while now. Read chapter 4, in there Jessie gets her turn with the cock. While it's not futa on futa action, I'm trying to set the ground work for that to happen eventually. I have the scene in my head, I just need the story to progress to that point.

TheTitLoverTheTitLoverover 11 years ago
Great stuff

Your series is really warming up. Having a futa protagonist is a great twist. Sounds like there's a lot of great suggestions out there. The beauty of your series is that having a genie, and in the future a harem, makes pretty much everything possible.

I'd love to hear more about their sleeping arrangements, how they sleep, where Beck finds her morning wood, if she gets morning wood, as I find that to be very intimate.

You've picked some truly awesome artists for your artwork as well, a lot of talent there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Vick, a big tipper, and a future harem owner

The sexual plot thickens. I like you following Brolly's sex genie restrictions as they make good sense. But, in Bolly's chronicles the Master wished for a perfect sized cock for the current girl's body, I hope Vick/Vicki stops adjusting the girls instead of herself, my god 11 inches is huge!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous