Genie Chronicles - Make a Wish 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BebopJet
BebopJet
767 Followers

"No need to be sorry, I actually enjoyed it quite a bit." The red head teased. Stephanie lingered on her lap a moment, enjoying the sensation the bulge was producing in her as it rubbed her crotch in all the right places. Suddenly she remembered where she was and she bolted up, her face turning a bright red.

Vick stood up and looked at the poor girl with a smirk. "Sorry, but I have to go to the bathroom. But thank you." She said with a smile. With that, she left the table, her hips swaying lightly.

Stephanie was left stunned and the genie couldn't help but smile at the poor girl. Finally Stephanie broke from her trance and looked down at Jessie, both confused and aroused. "I'm sorry, but does she have a..." Stephanie couldn't finish her statement.

"You could always go to the restroom and find out for yourself." The genie replied, sipping her wine slowly with a smirk.

Stephanie started fidgeting, becoming more aroused by the situation. "You wouldn't...mind?" She asked.

"Not at all. In fact I highly recommend it." Jessie suggested.

Stephanie approached the restroom door trepidatiously, biting her lower lip and looking around to make sure no one was watching the door. She knocked lightly and heard a voice on the other side say, "Come in please."

Stephanie entered the ladies restroom and saw Vick standing against the sink, watching her with a heavy gaze. "Lock the door please."

Stephanie obeyed without even thinking, turning the bolt on the door and locking it into place. Stephanie shifted back and forth on her feet with nervous energy as she avoided eye contact with Vick. Sweat started beading on her forward and she was doubting herself until Vick finally spoke again.

"So do you want to see it?" Vick asked softly, smiling at the girl. Stephanie could only nod in response.

Vick untied her capris pants and let them fall off her hips and pool around her feet. Her cock popped out and stood at attention, throbbing for Stephanie with its large crown pointing directly at her.

Stephanie gasped and covered her mouth with her hand. It was larger than any of the cocks she'd seen on men, and more beautiful too. She admired Vick's dick and its large hairless balls with a growing affection.

"You might have thought I was wearing a strap on or something, but you can tell by the foreskin, how it moves back and forth." Vick informed her as she stroked her cock for Stephanie, teasing the girl with her monster.

Stephanie moved forward, as if in a trance, closing the distance between her and Vick. Soon only Vick's cock measured the space between the two and Stephanie had her eyes glued to Vick's veiny dick.

Can you hear me? Vick mentally asked to Jessie.

Of course mistress, I can hear you whenever and wherever you want me to.

Cool. Are you sure you're not doing anything to her.

No mistress, I have not forced her to do anything beyond falling onto your lap. She's pushing through a rather large mental wall right now, and she needs your help.

What can I do to help her?

Easy mistress, just be forceful with her, but not abusive. She likes it when someone else takes control. To her, you are the perfect combination of beauty and sexuality. You have the softness of a woman and the hardness of a man. Her panties are soaking at the possibilities, but she's never been with another woman while sober, let alone one with a gigantic cock. If you help push past that mental barrier she'll not only be grateful, she'll love you for it. I don't imagine this will be too hard for you since you rather enjoy dominating shy girls.

Vick got goose bumps from the genie's last comment and cupped Stephanie's chin in her hand, forcing her to look Vick in the eyes.

"Get on your knees...please." Vick half commanded and half asked.

Stephanie sank to her knees and was then face level with Vick's cock, the monstrous head pointed directly at her.

"Now open your mouth." Vick ordered.

Stephanie opened wide and slightly stuck her tongue out, while looking at Vick, enjoying her passive position.

Slowly Vick fed her cock into Stephanie's mouth and the shy girl moaned loudly as the cock touched her lips and rubbed against her tongue. She couldn't take it all the way down her throat, but she suckled on as much as she could.

Stephanie grew bolder and gripped Vick's cock by its base and she started stroking her as she sucked on Vick's member. Her moans vibrated through Vick's cock, sending shivers up her back. This was different from Milla's blowjob which was more like a throat fucking. Instead Stephanie was slowly and lovingly appreciating her cock, like making love to it with her mouth.

After a few moments Vick felt her cock was properly covered in Stephanie's saliva and decided it was time for round 2.

"Stand up, remove your skirt and panties, and bend over the sink facing the mirror. I want you to watch me fuck you." Vick ordered.

Stephanie turned a bright shade of red but complied happily with Vick's command. She let her skirt fall to the floor with her lace panties and put her elbows on the sink, watching Vick's eyes through the mirror.

Vick spread Stephanie ass cheeks apart, exposing her soft inviting pussy and puckered rosebud asshole.

Jessie, can she take in all of my cock into her pussy?

No mistress and it will be painful for her if it touches her cervix.

I thought some women enjoyed that?

Many do, but Stephanie isn't one who gains pleasure from that form of stimulation.

Can you adjust her insides so she can fit all of my cock and so that she gains a lot of pleasure from cervical stimulation?

Happy to mistress!

Vick slowly slid her cock into Stephanie's pussy, causing the girl to almost scream as her eyes rolled back, feeling more stretched than ever before.

Yup, the shy ones are usually the screamers. Can you make sure no one hears us or interrupts us?

Already done mistress.

Would she object to making this a three way?

This encounter has already surprised her wildest dreams. Anything extra will only make it that much more erotic for her and solidify an attachment she has already developed for you. She would make a great first addition to your harem mistress.

Vick thought about the harem comment for a moment, but then decided to table that for a later discussion.

Then get yourself in here girl. I don't want you feeling left out all by yourself at the table.

Vick noticed the tell-tale sign of the smoke puff under one of the stales, but Stephanie didn't see it with her eyes glued to the mirror.

Vick slowly rocked her hips back and forth into Stephanie, not fully plunging into her yet. She wanted to give the girl time to adjust to her girth. Stephanie was already panting heavily, her hands in a death grip on the sink as her first orgasm pulsated through her loins. She felt hands molest her breasts and when she opened her eyes she almost screamed as she saw Jessie standing next to her stark naked while groping her freely. This sent another orgasm instantly through her and this time she grunted through it. Vick could feel the girl's vagina tighten around her cock, but she plunged through the resistance, intensifying the feeling for Stephanie.

"I can't...believe..you're both here." Stephanie panted.

"We're here to enjoy you, and we hope you enjoy us." Vick replied.

Suddenly Jessie's mouth covered Stephanie's and her tongue invaded the small blonde. Their lips tightened together and Stephanie convulsed in another orgasm, her whole being exploding from being stimulated from both ends. Vick had to ease up on her pounding as she was afraid the poor girl was close to breaking.

Stephanie took a moment and looked up grinning ear to ear. "I want more please...mistress."

Jessie, did you make her say that? Vick asked in a panic.

No, she called you that of her own free will. The amount of pleasure you are giving her is very intense and she's feeling dominated, owned almost, by your presence.

"You can have more, but first you must get on your knees and eat out my lover. Prove to me you deserve more." Vick said with delight, enjoying her power over the girl.

Jessie smiled as she lowered to the floor and spread her legs wide for Stephanie, presenting her pussy as a desert. Stephanie had lost all her inhibitions by this point and dove right in. She'd been watching lesbian porn ever since that one drunken night where she kissed another woman, and she knew how she liked having her pussy eaten, so she gently kissed the genie's inner thighs before teasing her outer labia with her tongue. Soon she was lapping at Jessie's clit, causing the genie to groan at Stephanie's oral attention.

Stephanie found that she greatly enjoyed eating pussy, almost more than she enjoyed sucking on Vick's cock. In fact she had become so lost in licking Jessie's pussy she forgot that Vick was behind her, but she was soon reminded as Vick's gigantic cock re-entered her, forcing another scream to escape her lips. Stephanie lapped at Jessie's pussy fast and furiously as her own pussy was filled to the breaking point. The orgasms stopped surprising her and kept crashing through her body like waves against rocks.

Then Stephanie felt Vick grip her hips tightly and pull her back while groaning huskily. She then felt her insides fill with Vick's hot seed pouring deep inside of her. She loved the full feeling it gave her, like Vick was leaving of part of herself inside of Stephanie.

It took a few minutes for the girls to recover from their post orgasmic high and soon they were disentangling themselves from each other. Stephanie regained her composure and realized where she was and who she was with, forcing her timid shyness to return in force.

"I'm...I'm so sorry. I really must tend to my tables, I'm so sorry." She begged as she exited the restroom redressed but looking disheveled.

"She's a cute thing isn't she?" Vick commented as she mentally wished herself and Jessie back to full dress and cleanliness again.

"Yes mistress, but as you have seen there is a sexual beast within the girl aching to be released. Again, I think she would make an excellent first member of our harem." Jessie commented.

Vick opened the door for Jessie and the girls returned to their table. Their food had been delivered and they started eating. Vick kept an eye out for Stephanie, but it was obvious she was avoiding their gaze. The girls lightly ate their pasta dishes while continuing their conversation.

"You keep mentioning this harem, why?" Vick asked curiously.

"One of my duties is to attend to your harem. I feel a need to find you attractive women to add to your harem and to keep them fresh and ready for your attentions." Jessie replied.

"But that's not something commonly done in this day and age. Wouldn't that attract the wrong kind of attention?" Vick asked.

Jessie shrugged as she took a bite of the garlic bread. "It depends. As long as you avoid adding celebrities or the like and allow the girls time to see their family and friends, it would be a simple matter really."

"We hardly have enough space for the two of us at my apartment, let alone a whole gaggle of girls." Vick countered.

"Unfortunately that I cannot help with unless my gorgeous mistress figures out a clever way to use her wishes." Jessie teased.

"Ohhh, I think I understand. You grant the wishes but you cannot help me formulate them. Therefore, if I figure out a way to make the wish sexual enough, I can get a lot of money for a nice big mansion or something. That way I could have enough room for a harem." Vick figured. Chills went through her body as she realized having a harem was something she could actually do.

Jessie just winked at her and finished the rest of her meal. The girls finished up their plates and another waiter dropped off the check. Vick figured Stephanie was too embarrassed to drop it off herself.

Vick paid for the dinner and left a 100% tip along with her full name and phone number, just in case Stephanie got brave enough to want to experience more.

Jessie and Vick left hand in hand, giggling again and eager to get to their movie in time.

BebopJet
BebopJet
767 Followers
12