All Comments on 'George Becomes Georgina'

by WarriorPrincessUK

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Filly GalFilly Galalmost 16 years ago
YES!!!

You so rock you sexy wonderful warrior princess!!

Well done and top shelf writing, first rate luv, absolutely FIRST RATE!!

Reindeer58Reindeer58almost 16 years ago
Yawn

OK for a first effort. Where's the romance, the desire, the conversation leading up to the first date? Too much background that turns out not to be relevant. Why let this guy be the first?

This is erotic? "then I screamed as he launched forward and I felt something give deep within me. It felt rather like an old, thick skewer being driven through a piece of meat. Then there was a ripping sound as my hymen split in two"

You write as if you are a medical clinician.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
very well done

I don't see how anyone could have described a personal experience better. Your feeling and the sex itself was described pretty well, but like the other critic said, it lacks passion. On the other hand,gushing childish drivel like the other girl wrote wasn't justified. If this is really your first story, don't stop now!

Powertool79Powertool79almost 16 years ago
Hummm

First off, don't get me wrong, I love Tomboy girls. That said, You project so much attitude, even with all the input conditions, I find it hard to believe. Even though I love tomboys (and most other women), it would be difficult for me to be attracted to someone that apparently displays so much contempt/dislike for men. If all this is true, it seems to me that your deflowering could never have really happened as described. To everyone don't bother making comments to me, as I will most likely not be back to read them.

walkingeaglewalkingeaglealmost 16 years ago
excellent! Great job!

I loved this! Thanks for sharing!

walkingeaglewalkingeaglealmost 16 years ago
excellent! Great job!

I loved this! Thanks for sharing!

IrishVixenIrishVixenalmost 16 years ago
Thank You

I'm a virgin myself, and like you I am scared. You have really helped me. I'm scared of the pain, but I look forward to the pleasure. One day.

NurseSandyNurseSandyalmost 16 years ago
Good First Story

You took me into the bedroom with you and guided me through your experience. Please do not let this be your last submission. You have a lot of potential. Thanks for the journey.

LucyLastic89LucyLastic89almost 16 years ago
Great

For a first time story about your first time it was great! Please, please write more. Your story really made we wet and after I read it to my man we acted it out. MORE PLEASE!

mandbc1mandbc1over 15 years ago
YES!!

Wonderful story about your personnal courage to mute the voices of your past, to transform the course of your life and your willingness to go for it!!

Blue_Sky_Blue_Sky_over 15 years ago
Loved it!

So much emotion, honesty and heart in your writing. That adds so much to the eroticism.

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 15 years ago
Thank you . . .

. . . for sharing this true and most intimate story. While I enjoyed your description of the act itself, the best part for me was the insight you provided about your thoughts leading up to it and how you felt afterward. Best wishes for many more varied and fulfilling sexual encounters.

Old_warrior45Old_warrior45over 15 years ago
Loved it

I guess I better say some thing of this story.First of all I really did enjoyed it immensely.And like you said I wished you waited. Love you Always Thanks

YoungLisaYoungLisaover 15 years ago
Wow

I must be the only virgin left on Literotica, but I only became 18 yesterday. I hope my First Time is as dramatic as this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Thanks!

I loved this story! Really made me feel a lot more confident about my first time...I was raped 10 years ago, when I was 11 (but I don't really count that as losing my virginity). Lately I've been considering actually doing, and your story helped give me a lot of courage :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous