George: Book 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jlo24601
jlo24601
24 Followers

The scene was all too short as the man took her hands again and lifted her off the floor. She gave him and annoyed look as they began to dance again. The man stumbled on an easy step. George wondered how much the couple had had to drink. The vision of those gorgeous legs and the sheer panties consumed his mind.

Many in the crowd had also seen the flimsy panties and wanted a more substantial look at them. George heard someone at the side of the dance floor call out "Stop dancing and just lift her dress up."

The couple stepped apart and the lady did a fast twirl that allowed just a glimpse of the object of interest. As they continued separate steps, she put her hands at her knees and slowly slid her dress up her thighs with a seductive look on her face. The tops of her sheer nylons came into view followed by the thin straps of her skimpy garter belt. At last her hands reached her waist and the bottom half of her panties were visible. She strutted around the outside of the dance floor giving every viewer a clear beaver shot. George noted that her pubic mound protruded prominently and her thatch was neatly trimmed.

The crowd was getting roused up again and the whistles and catcalls were deafening. "Keep it up there, baby," George heard, "You' got my vote."

After a bit, however, the woman dropped her skirt and rejoined her husband. They resumed dancing together to a chorus of boo's.

At this point Henry decided that his wife's underwear was the strongest vote getter the couple had going for them. He reached down and hiked up the back of his wife's dress. He stuffed the material in the back of her belt to hold it in place. Then he did the same with the front. Now he twirled his wife around with the bottom half of her dress bunched at her waist and her sheer pink panties again in full view. The crowd loved it.

George was certain now that Jackie was pretty well stoned. He had never seen a sober woman put on an exhibition like this in front of her husband and a room full of horny strangers. As George admired the shapely legs and lovely gyrating ass, the couple separated again. Jackie placed her hands on the tops of her thighs and probed inside the bottom of her panties with her fingers. "Can I do that?" someone called from the crowd. Next, Jackie lifted one foot off the floor and offered it to her husband. He took it in one hand and slowly spun her around on the other foot. This offered a view of uncharted area, between the ladies legs. Henry took one of Jackie's hands in his free hand and began to lower her to the floor as he spun her. As the routine ended, Jackie lay on her back on the floor, her legs spread wide, as her husband rotated her slowly. Her soft pussy was just as visible through the thin silk as if it were covered by nothing at all. The crowd howled and whistled its approval as Henry let go and Jackie lay with her legs in the air, spread-eagled.

As Jackie rose and the couple left the floor, George was already concocting a scheme for meeting this gorgeous woman who had just made a spectacle of herself in public in front of her spouse. He was consumed by a desire to feel her up and get his hands in her panties

George tried to concentrate on the next pair as they danced. They were introduced as Jim and Claudia, originally from South Carolina. They looked like brother and sister, although they had been introduced with different last names. They both had dark complexions with black hair. Jim was muscular and looked like he must lift weights. Claudia was lovely, with a girlish figure and long slender legs. She had a small scar on her chin, but it didn't detract from her pretty face. Her soft red lips and hazel eyes overcame the scar easily.

Jim and Claudia were dressed in professional looking, blue sequined dance outfits. They did a smooth disco routine that was far better than any of the first three couples, from George's perspective.

As the fourth couple danced, George was watching for Couple Number 3 to return, to see where they would sit. He had the skeleton of a plan for approaching the woman. He assumed that she had been drinking and he also assumed that she and her husband were not deeply and intimately attached. George intended to ask Jackie to dance and complement her on her lovely face and figure. He intended to tell her bluntly what his intentions were. He planned to work her husband into the conversation and then sympathize with her about the state of her marriage. He would sit with her at a booth in the back and at the right moment would shove his hand up her skirt. He was counting on the liquor and her uncertain state of mind to allow him to keep it there.

As the fourth couple finished dancing, George saw Henry and Jackie return from the dressing room; they had not changed clothes. They sat at a booth along the wall and ordered drinks. They seemed to be holding a rather heated discussion, which didn't surprise George and fit right into his plan.
Chapter 4

George returned his attention to the dance floor where the fifth couple had just been introduced. As usual, it was the female partner that caught his immediate attention. This girl was black; she had black curly hair, cut very short. Her skin was very dark and her face was extraordinarily pretty, highlighted by velvet smooth skin and a wide smile filled with pearly white teeth. The feature of immediate notice for George was the black girl's clothes. She was wearing a white silk slip that covered very little of her long legs. It also did not provide much coverage on top. She was obviously not wearing a bra and her nipples were visible through the thin silk. As she stepped onto the dance floor, the lighting allowed some observers to see that she had pink bikini panties on under the slip. She had on no shoes or stockings and provided a very sexy image indeed.

The black girl's partner was a white male, light complexion with blond hair. He was quite a contrast to the girl. He was dressed in tight black slacks and a long sleeved white ruffled shirt.

The band began a soft rendition of "Blue Velvet" and the singer in the green dress, Candy, started singing the lyrics. George had nearly forgotten about her. The couple on the dance floor began to glide around the floor in a slow two-step. It soon became obvious that the couple's dance routine, like the girl's outfit, was designed to be a turn on for the crowd. The girl clasped both of her arms around her partner's neck and pressed herself tightly against him. He had both arms around her waist and his hands started at her back but were soon tenderly caressing her silk covered ass. The crowd, that had been turned on several times already, began to encourage the couple with whistles and calls. "Go to it lover boy."

The lovely black girl played her part quite well. She tossed her head gently back and forth and developed a facial expression that indicated that the fondling of her ass was creating passion within her. She leaned backward at the waist and the guy took advantage of her position by placing a hand on her chest. He grasped one of her ample black breasts, through the thin white silk of her slip and gave it a squeeze. The girl's face registered more pleasure. The guy fondled the same breast for some time, tweeking the nipple so that it clearly became aroused under the silk. He gave the same treatment to the other tit before returning his attention to the girl's black ass. All the time, the couple stepped slowly to the music to keep up the premise that they were dancing.

Not satisfied with feeling his partner's ass through two layers of material, the guy pulled the back of the girl's short slip up to her waist and fondled the back of her little pink panties. He carefully poked his fingers inside and slid them up and down her crack, making sure the audience had a good view of each new advance. The girl was getting a glazed look in her eyes and George could not tell how much of her passion was acting and how much was real. She began to take wider steps and one white hand slipped between the back of her legs.

The crowd sensed that Couple Number 5 was about to put on the best show yet. The contrast of a white man and a black girl probably enhanced the excitement for many of the patrons. The guy kept his hand plugged into the back of the black's crotch, but the hand that held the hem of her slip dropped it and came to her shoulder. The girl lowered her right arm to her side and her partner slipped the right strap of her slip off her shoulder and down her arm. Immediately, his hand was on her bare breast, squeezing it roughly, pulling at the entire tit, then tugging at just the nipple. The girl began vocalize her feelings. "Oooh! You like my tit don't you! That feels so good!"

This seemed to spur the guy on further. The next thing George knew, the black beauty was naked to the waist. The guy knelt on the floor with one leg extended for her to sit on. He had both hands at work on her breasts and he was not gentle. He grabbed as much tit as he could in each hand and pulled them apart and mashed them together. He grabbed both nipples at the same time and pulled them hard until they were extended as far as they could go. Then he twisted them cruelly, but the girl seemed to love it. "Oh yesss! Twist my nipples! Why don't you bite them?"

The crowd was going wild now. "Strip her," someone called out. "Take her panties off. We want some black pussy. Why don't you fuck her?"

But the guy was taking his partners suggestion. He put his hands on her waist and went to work with his mouth. He grasped the girls left nipple in his teeth and tugged at it to extend it. Then he took the entire nipple into his mouth and sucked hard. He repeated the same attention on the other side. The girl kept up her encouragement, "That's great, honey, but my pussy needs some attention right now." The couple stood up. Instead of dropping her slip to the floor, the girl grabbed it and hooked her hands in the straps and smoothly slipped them back in place. The crowd didn't appreciate that very much, but their regret was soon overcome by the couple's next actions.

The guy got down on his knees facing his partner. She grasped the hem of her short slip and pulled it way up over her stomach and bunched it under her chest. She spread her legs and hunched her crotch forward toward her partner. He buried his face in the front of the tiny pink bikini and appeared to take a healthy bite.

"Take her damn panties off, you asshole!" someone yelled from the back of the room. George noticed that three men had left their table and were edging toward the dance floor. They looked like they were intent on a rude interruption of the mixed couple. Before the guy knew they were there and before anyone else could interfere, the three men advanced onto the floor. Two of them grabbed the girl, one by each arm and pulled her away from her partner. They yanked at the straps on her slip and tore it off. The third molester went for the girl's panties and was successful in yanking them to her knees before she even reacted.

A sudden look of complete and abject terror came over the girl and she yelled. The two men at her sides had each gripped her by the upper arm with one hand and with their other hands they were roughly fondling her breasts. The guy in front of her tore the panties and grabbed an ankle. "Take her other leg," he directed his cohort on one side. The guy reluctantly gave up the tit that he was having so much fun with and grabbed her knee. The two men spread her legs as if they were competing for a wish. The guy in front, with an unused hand, plunged it between the black girl's legs and began poking furiously into her pussy with his fingers. The girl must have been aroused, because the guy had nearly instant success. Before the girl's partner or the bar security could get to the floor, the girl was being violated by nearly the man's entire hand. He was jamming four fingers in and out as fast as he could. "How does that feel? You little nigger cunt!"

The girl was sobbing and struggling, but the three men had her completely overpowered and she could not get free. The guy who was holding an arm and a knee was trying to get at her free tit with his mouth. The guy on the other side was squeezing his breast for all he was worth. And the guy on the floor quit jamming his fingers in her and just grabbed her pussy with his hand and squeezed for all he was worth. All of this took less than twenty seconds. It seemed like a well-planned and coordinated attack although George thought that the men were acting spontaneously out of lust.

Three security men finally got to the stage and when they tried to free the girl from her three attackers, the men gave up, released their holds and backed away peacefully. They were hauled away to somewhere else in the building and the sobbing dancer and her partner left the stage in shock.
Chapter 5

George could not believe what had just happened. He wondered if these types of things were weekly occurrences. Jay Sheridan was trying to restore order. George signaled the waitress and ordered another ginger ale. "Does this sort of thing happen very often?" he asked the girl.

"Once in a while," was her reply "but usually not as rowdy as it has been tonight."

"Those guys can go to jail for that kind of behavior."

"They won't be charged. The girl will get some money from the men and they will be barred from coming in here for a while. Our security people know how to handle this sort of thing."

George just shook his head. "Have those same guys caused trouble before?"

"Two of them have. There was a big blond girl in here one night dancing with a black dude. The girl had come in alone and met him here and they just decided to join the contest. Anyhow, the blond had on this white dress that had no back and just two strips of cloth that came up the front from the waist and fastened behind her neck. They covered up her front pretty well, but she obviously didn't have any bra on. These two cowboys danced with her a couple of times and tried to get her interested in them, but she wasn't attracted. One of them stuck his hand under her dress and grabbed her breast, but she got away from him and called security. The guys were warned to stay away from her or they would be thrown out. Anyway they waited outside for her and she decided to leave alone. It was late and the lot was nearly empty; her car was parked out quite a ways and was isolated. She was pretty loaded. The guys just hid behind her car and while she was trying to find her keys, they grabbed her. They had a blanket and forced her behind the car and down on the blanket. They gagged her so she couldn't yell. They undid her top and fondled her boobs for quite a while. I think they thought they had all night to get her. They really talked dirty to her."

George was really getting into her story. "What were some of the things they said?"

"She told me everything they did and said. She's a pretty good friend of my sister. But I don't like dirty talk and I don't want to repeat it."

"Just one example," George encouraged.

"They kept telling her how big they were and how much she was going to enjoy it when they got inside her. Things like that. And the kept telling her how much they loved her boobs. They asked her if that black bastard had ever gotten his hands on them. They asked her if she preferred black meat to white meat. Anyhow they finally took her dress all the way off and ripped off her pantyhose. Her shoes had come off earlier. Then they got out a camera and took some pictures. Luckily one of the waitresses cleaning up here looked out the window and saw the flashes. She told security to check it out. The guys were just pulling down this girl's panties when they heard security and they ran and got away. Security knew who it was, but no charges were ever filed."

"That's quite a story," George shook his head again.

"I got to get to work," the waitress turned and left.

George watched the last dance couple and thought about his plan. The couple was a Puerto Rican brother and sister combination, Roberto and Twyla. They made a very handsome pair, both with smooth dark skin, rich black hair and dark brown eyes. The girl had a superb figure. The couple was dressed in green sequins, the guy in a one-piece jump suit and his sister in an outfit that reminded George of a figure skater's dress.

Roberto and Twyla were excellent dancers as well. They progressed smoothly through a routine of lively steps and complicated lifts. George thought that a choice between couples 4 and 6 for talent was a close call.

Jay Sheridan was on stage again announcing the end of the preliminary round of the dance competition. He said ballots would be passed out with each drink purchased in the next hour and collected by the waitresses so that the contestants could be named for the 10:30 finals. In the meantime, Candy and the band would be playing for everyone's dancing pleasure. George was happy to here that announcement. Then Sheridan said something that George didn't understand. He said that Bongo would be providing some excitement later in the evening as well.

After freshening up in the rest room, George returned to the bar and sought out his prey. Jackie was sitting in the same booth as earlier and was alone. George looked around for her husband; he hadn't noticed him in the men's room. He spotted Henry talking to the bartender. George walked quickly to the booth and asked Jackie if she would like to dance. She looked George over and didn't say a word. Just when George thought she was going to refuse and he would have to come up with a clever line, she slid out of the booth and walked toward the center of the bar. George followed. The band was playing "The Twelfth of Never." Perfect, slow and easy, he thought.

George took Jackie's right hand in his left and placed his right hand on her waist. He planned to move into body contact slowly, but to his surprise, she moved smoothly into his arms and pressed herself lightly against him. She closed her eyes and let George guide her around the floor. Her breath smelled strongly of liquor and the scent was mixed with a subtle perfume that George couldn't identify. George tried to concentrate on the piano as they moved smoothly together.

Despite the affects of liquor, George found Jackie to be a pretty good dancer. He could only assume that the mistakes in her routine had been the fault of her partner.

"I enjoyed watching you dance, Jackie," George began.

"Thank you." She wasn't going to be very talkative, George sensed.

"I like your perfume but I can't place what it is."

"It's supposed to smell like some Hawaiian orchid. I forget the name of it."

"It's very nice, subtle."

"Thank you!"

"You've got gorgeous legs."

"Thank you again." She opened her eyes and smiled at him.

"Why is it that all girls named Jackie have beautiful legs?"

"I don't know."

"It must come from Jackie Kennedy; she's got gorgeous legs."

"Oh! Really! When have you seen Jackie Kennedy's legs?"

"George laughed, "Only in pictures I'm afraid.

This Jackie's speech was a little slurred, but not too badly. "Was it just my legs that you were admiring on the dance floor?"

George was encouraged and took this opening to apply a shocker. "As a matter of fact, no, I was fascinated by your thin panties. In fact that's why I asked you to dance. I want to get my hands in them."

"Oooh!" she said, "Henry wouldn't like that."

"Henry's your husband?"

"He's very jealous. He likes to show me off, but he doesn't want anybody to touch. He'll give me hell when he sees I've been dancing with someone else."

"He sounds charming, - but you're dancing with me anyway."

"I want to divorce him, but he says he won't give me any money. He's extremely rich, -- but I signed an agreement before we got married and my lawyer says I can't get out of it."

jlo24601
jlo24601
24 Followers
123456...8