Georgia, Luke and Nellie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ratedr22
ratedr22
21 Followers

He had been thinking about her all day. He'd been irritated when he'd woken up in the morning and she was already gone. He recognized that she had to get up early and was only doing work that as his slave he was forcing her to do, but it still irritated him.

She walked into his study and closed the door behind her.

"You look tired," he said with a smirk when he saw her. She shook her head.

"I'm very well, master," She replied.

"Come here," he said. She walked around the desk and over towards him. He lifted up her skirt and pulled off her crusty underwear before he put her on the desk and began to kiss her and pulled off his shirt.

She put her arms around him and they kissed for a while and he pulled her off of the desk and yanked her dress off over her head.

"Mmm, Nellie, turn around," he said. She turned around and he saw the welts on her back from her beating. "What happened?" he asked.

He undid his britches and rubbed his finger along the slit of her pussy. She was wet already. He wondered if she'd spent very much time between their session last night and right now not wet. He stroked her ass and slid one finger inside of her pussy.

Despite his hard fucking, she felt as tight today as she had been yesterday.

"Oh," she said when he slid his thick finger inside of her. He rubbed his hand gently along the welts and asked again what happened as he slipped another finger inside.

"The peach pie," she said. "Oh, master," she whispered as he slid a third finger in her pussy and then pulled them all out. His prick was twitching it was so ready to be released. He took off his pants and then bent her down over the desk and slid himself into her from the back.

"Oh, fuck yes, Nellie," he said as he fucked her. "That's a nice pussy," he said. "Oh, such a fucking nice pussy," he groaned. She held herself up on her elbows against his desk as he fucked her. He moved his hand from her shoulder to around her waist and his playing with her clitoris began to get her kind of hot despite her exhaustion.

She felt a warmth radiating out from her clitoris through her stomach and the rest of her body. She hummed in pleasure and he sped up his rhythm fucking her.

"Yeah, Nellie. Push back against me," he said. He pulled her a little harder and she pushed herself up against him and he grunted. "Oh, fuck, yeah, that's a good girl," he said. "Oh, I'm going to blow my load in your pussy. You want that? You want me to come in your pussy like last night?" he asked. She felt the heat building from her middle and found herself pounding against him even faster. "Answer me, Nellie," he said sternly.

"Oh, yes, master," she moaned. "Please come in my pussy, please, oh please," she moaned. The heat bubbled over and she felt her pussy spasm around his cock, causing him to thrust deep inside of her and come while crying out with pleasure.

He pulled back and thrust himself in her one more time, making sure to unload all of his spunk deep inside of her. She tried to close her legs to get the painful pleasure of the orgasm to stop but he drew his hand back and brought it down hard against her bottom.

"Keep your legs open, Nellie. Don't deny me any pleasure," he said. He kept teasing her clit and her spasms kept clutching his dick, which started to shrink in her pussy.

The orgasm finally subsided and he pulled out and stopped touching her clitoris.

"Mmm, come here," he said. She sat down on his lap and then he made her stand up again and placed her dress between them so when the cum spilled out of her pussy it wouldn't get on him. "So, the peach pie did this to you back?" he asked with a smirk as he ran his hand along it again.

"Oh, no, master. I forgot to clean up the peach pie last night," Nellie said. "Miss Georgia reprimanded me. I really just forgot, master. I didn't do it on purpose." Luke rubbed her thighs and then kissed her ear.

"Georgia did this to you?" Nellie nodded. "Mmm, I'll talk to her about it," he said as he licked her ear lobe. "I don't want anyone punishing you except me."

"Yes, master," Nellie replied.

"Oh, you are such a good fuck," he said softly. "I wish I could have you again tonight but I have to fuck my wife. Maybe some other night," he said. Nellie nodded and then he told her to get dressed and get back to work. He kissed her tenderly a couple of times before ushering her out the door. He noticed that there were white stains on her crumpled dress. That made him smile.

ratedr22
ratedr22
21 Followers