Getting Caught

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while practicing Matt removes his fingers from my mouth and slides his cock back inside my mouth. I go to work doing exactly what he told me to. The only thought inside my head was to get him to cum as soon as possible. Once he came he would probably let me go. I couldn't get very much of his cock in my mouth, so i rubbed the rest of his cock with my free hand. As I sucked, however I could feel my own cock twitching. I could not believe that on some level I was enjoying this treatment. I hoped Matt didn't notice. I couldn't survive that. After a while Matt grabbed my head with both hands grunting and pumping in out of my mouth so fast that I couldn't help but gag as the head of his cock bumped repeatedly into the back of my throat. I felt his cock twitch and he pulled out of my mouth shooting his cum all over my face.

Matt let go of my head, sitting in the desk hard, his breathing ragged. I coughed quietly to myself, attempting to wipe his sticky seed off my face.I was in shock. I had just blown another guy. I had let a man fuck my face. I had never been more ashamed of myself in my life. This was much much worse than cheating.

Matt stood suddenly stripping his shirt off. Throwing it down behind me.

"You okay?" Matt gripped me under my arms and lifted my up onto the desk again. I tried to move away from him but he gripped my thighs pulling me back into him. Pushing my shoulders down and lifting my hips up, spreading my knees, and resting in between my spread thighs. Looming over me.

I tried to sit up, but Matt was too strong, all my efforts seemed terribly futile."Wait! Matt wait! I've done everything you asked, please let me go!" I shouted. Worried. Matt had not let me go like I had expected. No quite the opposite. He was pressing his body even closer into mine.

Matt smiled. He fucking smiled. "What do you think you're doing Nathan? If you want me to keep your secret, you'll have to do exactly as I say," Matt grinned down at me, and I felt my muscles go slack from shock. Matt wasn't even slightly interested in blackmailing me for money. This was his blackmail. The worst form of bullying I had ever experienced. "I see you understand now," Matt says his small smile breaking into a truly wolfish grin, "Now the fun can really start," Matt says leaning back slightly. I stare at the ceiling, impassive, unresponsive. I don't fight him anymore. It's pointless. He's going to get exactly what he wants from me whether I give it to him willingly or not. His hands, so large and very hot begin to slide down my legs. He's caressing my inner thighs. Such an intimate act, too intimate for me, my cock gives a very visible twitch and the shame I feel reaches its max.

Matt doesn't stop there, however. his hands come to rest on my crotch, on either side of my cock and balls. Framing them in his huge hands. He gives me a slight squeeze. I'm blushing so hard that my face actually feels hot. So hot that if I touched my cheeks my hands would be scalded. I let my eyes roam around the room looking anywhere, out the window, at the ceiling, anywhere but at Matt. This bastard was just the bully I had imagined him being. No he was MUCH worse. I jump in surprise when I feel him spread my ass cheeks. I come to realize exactly what he is going to do to me all too late. Tears spill out of my eyes and slide down my cheeks cooling my inflamed cheeks. I plead with him not to. I beg him to think of something else that he wants. My pleas fall on deaf ears.

I feel something cool and thin press against my asshole. No matter how I angle my head, for Matt is resting a restraining arm on my chest keeping my shoulders planted firmly on the desktop. Suddenly I feel cool liquid being squirted inside of me. I realize that this must be some sort of lubricant. At least Matt wasn't planning to completely destroy my ass.

Crying has left me gasping for air, like a drowned fish. This is the only sound filling the room. Matt is staring at me, and I quickly flick my gaze at his face. Slowly, ever so slowly his tongue slips out of his mouth, caressing itself across his top lip. The lust in his eyes makes my heart skip a beat. No one, not one single person in all my life has looked at me like that. I feel my heart flutter in response. Upset with myself I shake my head, once, twice then three times. I must banish those weak thoughts from my mind.

I feel him pull the lube bottle out of my ass. I expected to feel all the lube pouring out of my ass, but my hole sealed it tight in my bowels. Matt coats his index finger in yet more lube, and then I feel the tip of his finger at hole. pressing in slowly. I clench my muscles as tight as I can trying to prevent his finger from invading my hole, but his slippery finger tip is slowly sliding in.

Even though my ass is well lubricated his finger feels as if it's tearing me apart. A burning searing pain has me wincing. I hold completely still, hoping that the less movement I make, the less pain I will feel. A second finger follows the first. At first slowly fucking my ass sliding in and out agonizingly slow, Matt begins building up speed rapidly. I bite the back of my free head. Hoping to quiet the moans and whimpers of pain that are coughing up out of my chest.

"So soft," I hear Matt say, "Much softer than I imagined." All I can focus on is how much pain I'm in. My insides are on fire. And I shiver. The trembling has returned, this time worse that before.

Matt leans forwards and rest his forehead on mine. "It's okay Nathan, shh, you have to relax or this will hurt you much worse, and I don't want to hurt you. Sweet heart calm down, please," Matt says lightly stroking my hair with his free hand. He leans forward and catches a fresh tear sliding across my right cheek, with his tongue licking it up.

Matt grabs my thighs pressing them into my chest and I can feel his cock head at the entrance to my ass. I hold my breathe as rests there. Not entering me, but very ready to. Without warning Matt shoves himself in side of me, seating a couple of inches of his huge cock in my ass. My breathe rushes out of me in a silent scream as I throw my head back and arch my back. His cock looked huge, felt huge in my mouth, but it feels at least three times thicker, tearing into my virgin ass.

I choke out the word no right as he shoves another inch or two inside of me. Matt is about half way inside of me. He looks so contented. He even lets out a quiet chuckle at my pleas. I clench my hands into fists and grit my teeth, as he presses farther inside of me.

I feel his coarse pubic hair tickle my ass just as he says, " It's inside, HA! Nathan you look all of me in you," Matt crows with glee. Before I have time to react in any way, Matt's mouth covers mine. My second kiss, is much different from the first. Matt lips push mine open, and I can feel his tongue slide into my mouth, exploring, licking, tasting me. Just as I think I'm going to pass out from lack of oxygen Matt pulls back. "Listen. Listen to every move I make. Can you hear it? Every move I make causes such alluring sounds," Matt sighs.

To my complete horror I can hear then, the wet noises that are coming from my ass are completely disgusting. Matt begins to really pound my ass. I'm not it as much pain as I had been, but his fucking still hurts like hell. Surprising me, Matt reaches down and grabs my cock again, and begins pumping it in time to his thrusts. I have no idea what is wrong with me, but in no time I'm writhing, not in pain this time but in pleasure. More intense pleasure than I have ever felt before. The pain in my ass has changed from pure burning pain, and has combined with the pleasure coursing through my cock, and the sensation is delicious. So much so that my ass clenches and spasms around Matt's cock, causing him to gasp.

I didn't think he could pump any faster but I was very wrong. In rapid succession he shoved himself into me 5 more times before I feel his cock grow even larger in my ass and then he was filling me with his cum. As the first of his seed hit my intestines my own cock erupts. Torrent after torrent splatting onto my chest. Matt shudders and then collapses on top of me. His breathe as ragged as my own.

As my breath slows, returning to normal, and the pleasure I experienced wanes, and I am able to take stock of my body I realize that my whole body hurts. I feel truly used and abused. Matt slowly sits up stretching. He reaches over and unlocks my wrist. I sit up slowly, trying to avoid putting pressure onto my ass. I pull down my shirt, collect my pants slipping them on, not bothering to ask for my underwear back. I probably wouldn't get them back even if I did have the nerve to ask. I don't say anything to Matt, I can't even look at him.

I can't help but hope that this is the end. It has to be, right? I have no idea what he really wants from me, what he expects out of this situation, but I hope I have paid for his silence.

Matt exclaims suddenly, and I jump spinning around to look at him. Matt is looking down at his watch. He glances up at me and says almost apologetically, "I forgot I'm supposed to meet my cousin for tutoring at 5:00."

"Oh. Okay then I'll be going now then," I say turning and making my way towards the door. Maybe just maybe if I can get away now everything will be over.

I make it to the center of the room, when Matt grabs my wrist tightly. I glance back at him. I'm not actually surprised. I knew it would have been a miracle if he had just let me go. The jovial air about him has melted away though. There is a coldness in Matt's eyes now, a seriousness that wasn't there before.

"Come with me. My cousin will be happy, he says I'm too stupid," Matt says dryly. His hand slides up my arm to my bicep, where he grips me tightly. Walking forward without waiting for my response dragging me behind him.

"Wait, Matt I have homework. And isn't your cousin a tutor? What about the class fee?" I say nervously.

"No worries, my cousin won't mind. Who cares anyway," Matt says continuing his brisk pace out of the classroom and down the hallway. I'm glad that everyone has left the building, and so it is deserted. I would hate for anyone to see me like this, being dragged alongside Matt like a child. Matt's legs are much longer than mine and every couple of steps I trip and stumble, having to half run. Matt is either completely oblivious to my predicament or he just doesn't care.

We reach the end of the hallway and Matt finally pauses. I peer up at him, he is frowning and I feel nervous. Matt looks down at me then, and I avert my eyes.

"Nathan, you are going to follow me to my room. Don't try to run away from me. You'll regret it. After my cousin leaves we are going to continue where we left off," Matt says grabbing my chin and tilting my head back making eye contact, "I couldn't concentrate properly here."

My heart sinks. When will it have been enough?

12