All Comments on 'Getting Into The Swing Of It Ch. 02'

by milfocker

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Garbage

Garbage garbage garbage garbage Real home run

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Too Extreme

Yes, it is a fantasy. But the friendship is too toxic to be believable. Two divorces, and perhaps some time apart, and then you could write about their reconcilation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A fantasy with little imagination and puny characters

I was searching through the story for actions that real people would make and found in Chapter 2 they were sadly missing. The characters were left one dimensional on purpose, the main story of both Chapters was one sexual act after another with no point to be made at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This is suppose to be erotic?????????????????

How about just crappy. It takes more than a pile of words to make a story.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
No eroticism

to be found in what is a quite ridiculous story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Not at all erotic and that bitch Ellie is a fucking cunt who deserves a hell of a lot more revenge than that! I guess her husband is another fucking wimp!!!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Unrealistic start

The unlikely start to this adventure has promptly escalated in improbability to stellar heights. Paragraph by paragraph it is hot, but if you combine that with the paragraph before plus the next paragraph, and read those three, you will likely conclude 'WTF?'

Unfortunately, it looks like there will be a third installation where the 'missing' hubby is also screwed over, then at least one more where their 'swap' becomes more permanent! At least here, so far, the humiliation has been 'equal opportunity!'

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Thanks***

For sharing.

deck23deck23over 11 years ago
play time

loved how they both did the old guy with the husband looking on and him doing them both too. So lets have the next part as one had left her man tied to the bed

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
made no sense

When you are allowing intimacy with you spouse what is the chicken shit rules. The rule as I see it you have given access to another partner with your spouse, then you expect honor and devotion. There is hypocrisy in this eventhough there is logic. The condition of the marital contract changed once Matt and Ellie agreed to swap partners. The swap had conditions but were not honored. The story was preposterous and fantastic skating beyond the throws of plausibility.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
HUH?

So what happened? To Sasha and Ellie? To Sasha and her husband? To Ellie and her husband? To Sasha and Ellie's husband? To Ellie and Sasha's husband? To the baby sitter? I do HATE unfinished stories.

krosis666krosis666over 10 years ago
Where's the revenge?

So the wife cheats, and her punishment is to be given exactly what she wants-more cock. Any cock. She's a slut, if they want to punish her, deny her sex, not give her more. She seems too eager and experienced for this to be her first time cheating - no guilt or remorse. This was most likely a set-up to get it all out in the open and to rub her husbands face in it.

If your spouse ever talks about swinging, get a divorce immediately, because its either not the first time they've cheated, or else they want to. Swinging ALWAYS ends in cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Blah

The story didn't draw me in. Characters and plot are cardboard. Old Roger is good but not enough to save the story. 2*

norcal62norcal62about 10 years ago
Damn Brit writers.

Took 4 pages to even learn "my wife's" name. Where do they teach male British LW authors that it must be erotic to always to refer to the spouse as "my wife"?

norcal62norcal62about 10 years ago
Let me explain a little of my discomfort with Brit writing.

I do not mean to be intolerant of other cultures and their ways. I pretty much believe in live and let live. However, my particular peeve with the apparently British-derived practice of males referring to their spouse as "my wife" places the woman as a mere object to the husband. Maybe that is indeed the common British way of men thinking of their wives.

As a practice in erotic writing it seems highly impersonal and anti-erotic for the woman to not have a personal identity.

It may be erotic to a point to have the emphasis of "my wife" made to show that the woman is indeed married and is involved in activities not expected or appropriate for a married woman. By the repetitious use of "my wife," the emphasis is diminished and to me becomes annoying.

I've often commented on LW stories by apparently authors where there is minimal or no communication between the husband and wife. The (usually) male enters into an internal dialog and there's little said about the marital conflict or personal discord until the male unloads the barge of his concerns on the spouse and/or company in the final few paragraphs of the work. I've concluded that in many British marriages there is little intimate communication between husband and wife. Where else does the common situation arise?

I've come to find a lot interesting about British-derived stories for showing life across the sea. Keep it coming.

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
Not the end...

This is not the end...But I didn't like the revenges...Stupid revenges take people to new revenges...And some day all taht can end badly...

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

What happened....? I was reading a decent story, when suddenly, out of nowhere......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous