All Comments on 'Getting Revenge on Cuckold's Wife'

by Margin Walker

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
ryu77ryu77about 20 years ago
I liked it because....

the feelings & reactions that Miked had about the infidelity of his wife. That rage & fury can be considered "normal" and I'm glad that he sent his former friend to the hospital. Another thing that can be pointed out, besides the unusual way of getting revenge, that Mike is a caring friend that wanted to help his cuckolded buddy.

I wonder what would happen to Mike in the future, conserning his ex wife...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I like the story

I thought the story was good. I would like to know if Mike restarts a relationship with Rebecca. I would also like to know the changes in Jay's relationship with Julia.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I don't believe it

If a wife was a big whore like this one, what makes you think she will even stop a minute and listen to her wimp of a husband trying to tell her he has had enough? She'll be out getting gang banged ever fucking weekend. And Mike's ex-wife could be her pimp or co player. He's out of his fucking brain too if he even thinks twice about calling her. Two whores with VD would be the best thing that could happen to them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Excellent writing in addition to the hot eroticism

Amazing! A story that turned me on, got me off, and still had deep content! I have NEVER seen a story like this and likely NEVER will again.

You seriously have talent!

Elmont (TickleMeElmont at that y a h o o place)

BallsOfSteelBallsOfSteelalmost 15 years ago
Good story. No need for a sequal

Great job writing a story about taboo sex and taboo love. people who do not understand how Jay or Mike can go back to their wives are missing out in real life.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 14 years ago
Rebecca ??

We heard alot about her but "nothing" from her.

Why not do a Story on her Feelings and how she got into it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fascinating story, even if very unlikely

It's both full of sex and, more interestingly, about some complicated and painful relationships. Hard to see how either marriage is going to survive, but a lot of possibilities are raised by the story.

Thanks, ohio

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
HE STILL DIDNT LEARN

and wants to keep THE MARRIAGE. TK U MLJ LV NV

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 12 years ago
if this isn't a WACC story

then there isn't one. If Mike calls the ex he's just as dumb as his married moron creampie loving friend. this was just another whore tale

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Admitted cuck Huecuck knows WACC

Only an admitted cuckold can authoritatively speak on WACC - luckily Huecuck has admitted to being a cuckold and imparts intimate knowledge from a cuckold's perspective.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
How do you cure a cuck?

Show him how disgusting his wife is as she is fucking the dredges of society. Which made him grow his balls back. Still disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Not sure I'd keep the slut

And the hubby kept doing her while all these other guys did her? Time for a trip to the free clinic. Both of them may have something they can't return. Can't think of a man that would keep a slut like that around as a wife. And for Mike? Don't you dare call your ex. Move on.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
Chapter 2 ! ?

The last comments implied there could be a chapter 2 regarding reconciliation with Rebecca !

ramonbrookramonbrookover 10 years ago
I'm a sucker for a happy ending ....

So I would like to read better details of what happened that lead Rebecca to cheat on her husband. What happened after he kicked his friends ass; was she sorry; did she fight the divorce and of course what happens when he starts dating his ex wife again!

Just my thoughts!

javmor79javmor79about 10 years ago

If I had to watch my wife getting gangbanged to realize that there were problems in my marriage, then I would have to figure out where it was that I went wrong. After I talked to a divorce lawyer to get things started, I would put myself in therapy for a long time to try and figure it out.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 9 years ago
Odd... not sure how I feel about this one...

The concept is interesting... Him trying (presumably) to show his friend what a whore his wife is... and in the process ending up thinking his wife maybe isn't the whore he thought she was...

But him still clearly hurt by what she did... how do you trust after that...? Even if she's not a whore, and even if you DO love her, does that mean you can be with her...?

No clue.

josephpauljosephpaulabout 7 years ago

his revenge was fruitless, i guess you cant change a wimps personality

Tiger27Tiger27over 5 years ago
Yuck!

That was sick!!!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Ambivalent?

Not really. I just didn't like that one.

tazz317tazz317about 5 years ago
A GOOD DEED AND YOUR ETHICS

should they all go asunder, TK U MLJ LV NV

TorgauTorgaualmost 4 years ago

Weird story; stupid revenge. Her bubby is a wimp in her eyes and in the eyes of his so-called friend. he just sits there as man after man has unprotected sex with his wife. They all deserve to rot to death because of STDs. That said, the writing is fine; but the story line truly sucks.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Makes no sense. Maybe should go all the way into Dystopia Bizarre-O World and make the characters Hentai, Furries or Futas.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story seemed to be more about light than heat. It had a lot of story elements that I like - humiliation, punishment, gangbangs - but it lacked passion. I didn't feel the anger that the protagonist felt. I didn't feel the love that Jay has for his slut wife. Frankly, he seemed so pathetic that I felt no sympathy for him. I kept reading mostly because I wanted to see how far Julia's punishment would go. Frankly, I had hoped for much more, but given your take on Jay's reaction to it all, there weren't very many places left for the story to go. I gave this a 4 because it has so much potential to be better and this attempt fell short of that potential, in my opinion.

One commenter observed that the point of the story wasn't clear. I concur. If a re-write were to sharpen up the focus on the underlying message of your tale, this could be a 5. There's a lot to like about the concept.

Thanks for sharing it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was my thought as well; Ambivalenceover 7 years ago

Odd... not sure how I feel about this one...

The concept is interesting... Him trying (presumably) to show his friend what a whore his wife is... and in the process ending up thinking his wife maybe isn't the whore he thought she was...

But him still clearly hurt by what she did... how do you trust after that...? Even if she's not a whore, and even if you DO love her, does that mean you can be with her...? No clue.

I'm not really sure how I felt about it. I understand the reasoning behind the gang bang (to show Jay she's just a whore, and she is), but at same time Jay still wants her cheating ass. It also gives Mike time to reflect on his ex-wife. He thought the GB might help him get over his own problems, but it just made him seem more numb than anything. Or maybe it's indifference now. Not hate, nor love. Like I started with, I'm not sure how I feel about this one.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

No revenge. Just two wimpy cucks getting their rock off while enjoying others fuck their wives. No men in this tale. Only rats.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Yes, margin walker indeed. You walk the margin between sissy and fluffer.

Hardday1953Hardday1953about 1 month ago

It is a sad world. Five Stars

I enjoyed the mind-bending truth, but all in all, love makes the world turn. Without both sides in love, all you have is shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous