All Comments on 'Ghostly Love Ch. 02'

by Luckie_Duckie

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
:-D

I can't wait to see how it continues!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
And, so, the prophesy said then.....

3 more years now have come to pass!!! reality immitating art,,, or is that the other way around? LOL

++++++++++++++++

"President Bush spend more time picking fights with other countries than he does trying to better this country." Brenda had a strong hate for the man her country called president. "How many of you, or your friends, or co-workers, have children around seventeen or eighteen? Do you know that if that scum bag of a president is re elected that there will be a draft? He's already killed to many kids in this so called "war." Nearly five hundred. Pardon me, but I believe that President Bush should be held accountable for every single one of those deaths. He should be hung by his toe nails, and whipped with a wet noodle." Brenda nodded to herself.

KublaiKhanIIIKublaiKhanIIIabout 17 years ago
that really cracked me up!!!

Patriotic Americans NEVER question the President, especially when he's gotten us into some private war, IN THE NAME OF PROTECTING Americans, on the one hand, while liberating oppressed Iraqis, on the other.

If they don't wish Hitler-Saddam back, no one ought to raise their hand or voice against our Great President! LOL!!!

This is fuckin' funny, dear author!, when you have fictionous characters debating (or trying to debate) REAL LIFE events in contemporary history, where in an era of Pax Americana, we are just "trying to protect American interests" around the world, in the most humane and honorable way, of course! LOL

Today, one young Sunni Iraq, whose shop happens to be close to that place where that mighty bomb exploded, killing 130,,, he said: "Why don't they just use nuclear bomb to kill all of us, at once, so they could just come in and suck all the oil dry,,, since we could hardly afford it anyway! But this is killing us, each day, by the dozens,,, this is too much!"

Don't worry, folks, our Great President is in total charge; he has the big plan all sketched out!! Victory is just around the corner!

++++++++++++++++++++

"What the Hell has gotten into you?" Daniel whispered angrily into her ear. Once they reached the sanctuary of the out doors, Daniel handed his Valet ticket to a young boy and waited until he scurried off before reprimanding her further.

It didn't end until she got home.

Unlocking her front door, Daniel followed her inside, crushing her pride and stomping on her dignity. Brenda didn't look him in the eye. He didn't stop berating her until they had woven their way through the boxes down stairs and woven their way upstairs to her bedroom.

Brenda sat down on her bed and slipped her shoes off. Daniel began to pace in front of her. Lecturing her on what she may have done to his career, on how she thoroughly embarrassed him, and how she made him look like a fool.

She hadn't gotten a word in etch wise since they had left the club. Finally, Daniel closed his mouth, continuing his pacing. "Daniel, I'm sorry, but you told me to be myself. I was."

"Don't tell me your sorry. Sorry dosen't cut it. You may have killed my career. So don't tell me your sorry." Brenda tried to refrain from rolling her eyes. That wasn't possible, she knew. How was it possible that because she didn't like the current president, he would get fired? Oh yeah, it wasn't.

AnnOnymousFantasiaAnnOnymousFantasiaover 14 years ago
Interesting

But the misuse of "your" was really, really distracting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous