Ghosts of the Past Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa heard the pain in his voice. She wrapped her arms tightly around his shoulders and stroked his hair. "I'm fine, Robert... I survived because I knew you would come for me as soon as you could! I just wish I had known why you had to wait until now! It would've been so much easier for me to know we were on the same side! I'm just so glad to know that I really did fall in love with a good guy! And, by the way, just how old are you? I know Donald is somewhere in his early thirties, so I assumed you're about the same age."

Robert leaned back to stare into her eyes. He smiled softly when she brought her hand around to softly wipe away the couple tears that trickled from the corners of his eyes. "I'm thirty-nine, my love... I'm eighteen years older than you! I'm afraid you're stuck with an old man!"

Lisa grinned slyly. "Well... that just might work to your advantage! You see... I never was a 'Daddy's little girl'... but I've always wanted to be! Am I young enough to be your 'little girl'? Would Daddy like to fuck his little girl?"

Robert's eyes widened when his cock twitched as she provocatively asked him if he wanted to pretend she was his daughter.Damn... that sounded naughty as hell! This could be quite a turn-on! Yeah... I'll play along, my love... "Would my baby girl like Daddy to taste her sweet pussy?"

Lisa gasped when a sudden tingle coursed between her legs at the sexy rumble of his voice and the hot look in his eyes. She panted excitedly. "Oh, yes, Daddy... lick your baby's sweet little pussy and make me come! And then teach me how to suck your cock and make it all big and hard so Daddy can fuck his baby's tight little pussy!"

Robert groaned loudly and closed his eyes as his cock swelled to full attention between them. He opened his eyes when he heard her gasp and giggle. "Damn, Lisa... I don't know how much of this I can take! I think if you reached down and grabbed my cock right now and said one more thing like that, I'd probably come in your hand!"

Lisa blushed and giggled again. "Well, then... I guess I'll just have to save this little game for when you're having trouble getting hard!"

Robert smirked at her. "And just what makes you think that I'd ever have trouble getting hard for you? Whenever you want me, all you have to do is walk up to me and say something like what you just said! You felt how fast I got hard... I fear you could completely control me if you talk to me like that! All I can ask is that you be merciful and not take advantage of me!"

Lisa smiled sexily as she slid her left leg over Robert's hip and rubbed her crotch against his stiff member. "So, does Daddy want to fuck his baby again, or..."

Robert groaned and snatched her mouth to his to shut her up. He rolled her onto her back and swiftly filled her with his aching cock. She moaned desperately as he thrust his tongue and his cock into her hard and deep. He reached down and grasped her left thigh to pull it up propped over his right forearm so he could get a little deeper into her. Her mouth broke away from his when she threw her head back and groaned loudly.

Let's see if this naughty little girl gets off on this as fast as me... "Is this what you wanted, baby... for Daddy to fuck his sweet baby's pussy again?" "OH, GOD, YES!!!" Lisa moaned loudly. "Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck me hard with your big cock! Oh, YES... YES... YES!!!"

"Ah, fuck, baby... Daddy's gonna come fast if you keep talkin' like that! Come on, baby! Come with Daddy! Let me feel your sweet little pussy squeeze Daddy's cock as you come hard! That's it baby! Oh, YES... YES... AAAAHHHHH GOD, BABY!!! That feels so goooood!!!"

"AAAAHHHHHGGGG!!!" Lisa screamed as she came. Robert groaned softly as he collapsed on top of her. Lisa lay beneath him shaking and panting from the force of her orgasm and they were both sweating. Robert lifted up and looked down at her with a sexy grin. She grinned back just as sexily. "Was I a good girl, Daddy?"

"Mmmm...you were a very good girl, my sweet baby! Now... Daddy's gonna carry his baby into the bathroom so we can take a shower and then Daddy's gonna taste his sweet baby's pussy and teach her all the ways we can please each other... OK?!!!"

Lisa grinned excitedly as he got up off the bed and picked her up to carry her into the bathroom. They washed each other sensuously and thoroughly and then Robert carried her back to the bed and spent the rest of the morning discovering all the ways she wanted to be pleased and teaching her things that brought him pleasure. Lisa was an eager student, anxious to please... her Daddy.

But when it came to receiving pleasure from him, she didn't act like a little girl... she was all woman. The most sensual and responsive woman Robert had ever been with... even more so than Diana. But Diana hadn't really loved him... he knew that all along. She had only convinced herself she was in love with him so that she could finally give in and get fucked by a man.

Lisa noticed a slightly sad look on his face. "What's wrong, Robert?"

He sighed heavily. "I was just remembering the last woman I ever used like Don... stealing her virginity and dumping her... how guilty I felt. She was the last because she showed me how pleasurable it was to bring pleasure to a woman. I also felt guilty that I didn't even tell her just how much I enjoyed being with her. But that would probably have been like rubbing salt in her wounds... I'm glad to know that she's happy now with a man who loves her and deserves her."

"You're talking about that FBI agent's wife, aren't you? The one who was the singer at that nightclub when we went to that Christmas party?" Robert nodded. "I thought I recognized both him and his partner from that party. His partner was the one who was so nice to me at the bar. I guess he was only talking to me because he wanted to find out if I knew anything about what Daddy and Donald were up to. Oh, God... he's also married to Donald's first wife! How strange is that?"

Robert chuckled with her for a moment. Then he said, "I'm really going to have to thank Agent Richards for letting us have tonight. I guess he saw how desperate I was for you and he took pity on me..."

**********

Robert and Lisa both thanked Charles when they saw him the next afternoon at the FBI office when they showed up to give their statements. They also ended up running into Diana and Lynda when they popped in because they hadn't seen their husbands for almost twenty-four hours.

Diana stiffly accepted Robert's apology until Charles told her that Robert had saved his life by shooting Donald Price. Diana turned her tear-filled eyes to him and said, "All is forgiven... thank you for saving my life as well for I'd have no life without my soul mate!"

Lynda also reluctantly accepted an apology from Lisa for calling her a bitch at the Christmas party. Lisa wasn't going to elaborate any further, but Robert felt the need to make Lynda understand that Lisa had been forced into marrying Donald how much abuse she had suffered at his hands.

Lynda's anger vaporized when she saw the pain in Lisa's eyes. She could see that Lisa was very young and vulnerable and would've been no match for Donald's temper and his penchant for rough sex. Lynda had only survived with Donald because she was able to please him... she had thought she loved him. But Lisa had never loved him and was, therefore, unable to please him. That must've angered Donald no end. Lynda had always known he had a cruel side because of their constant bickering that had almost always ended up turning into hot, rough sex.

Lynda instantly sympathized with Lisa and felt almost as much of a connection with her as she'd felt when she first met Diana. She took Lisa's hand and told her, "If you ever need someone to talk to about what that bastard put you through, I could probably understand better than anyone. Please feel free to call me any time..."

**********

I am no longer allowing votes or comments on this story. Number one... because I obviously do not have enough people interested in this story to even bother to vote. And number two, because there are too many readers out there who are only too happy to vote negatively when they could simply just not bother to read a story they don't like!

I'll finish this series, but then I think I'm done with Literotica... I've obviously worn out my welcome...

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Liar Ch. 01 She returns to the past she left behind.in Romance
Gifts of the Future Ch. 01 Megan Richards and Jonnie North realize their destiny.in Novels and Novellas
Helen... Ch. 01 A young woman's discovery of her sexuality.in Romance
If Only Ch. 01 Her past catches up with her...and begins a new path.in Romance
Any Opportunity Will Do Ch. 01 Katrina runs into her rescuer, literally.in Novels and Novellas
More Stories