Giggle For Me Now Ch. 01

Story Info
A slave caught between two masters.
1.6k words
4.07
27.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vierge
vierge
44 Followers

Bound on the floor in leather cuffs and ties, the girl trembled naked with blood running along crisscross wounds from her back to her chest along her legs and ass. A trickle of blood also streamed down from her swollen nipples, pierced with two silver rings, about a 6th gauge. While her ass quivered high in the air, her face pushed into the floor, smashed into her cheek as she shut her tearful eyes, crying out as another whiplash delivered itself across the firm cheek. The blow stung against her sensitive skin and sent a pang throughout her tiny body, as the flesh between her spread legs glistened with cum and sweat. Two hands gently came to her ass, but the feel of the oil and skin against the open wounds stung and again, a cry escaped through the parted pout of the defiled beauty. He released after gripping it, only to grab it harder so that she cried out in a higher octave as she felt the round tip of a cock lingering over her asshole, squirting liquid over it until his fingers moved to massage it over the tightly clenched hole between the now red hams of her luscious ass. Opening her eyes, she saw that an audience had gathered, standing round in a circle as more and more of them started to form around. There was a pause between the squirting of his cum around her asshole and then, the head of his dick pushed itself in, slow at first, withdrawn and then slammed back in as the women and men around her begin to cheer him on. Unable to get away, she gritted her teeth and bore with the pain of the taking of her ass, her little fists holding her fingers tightly together.

“CALL HIM MASTER, CALL HIM MASTER!” They chanted louder and louder as his thrusts grew in momentum and strength within her, ravaging the cavity of her butt as he banged her without mercy. His balls slapped against the bottom of her cheeks every time he pummeled his throbbing manhood into the tight circle of enclosed flesh. He squeezed her ass cheeks together so that it panged more each time she denied to call him by his rightful name, making her clench her muscles as she felt the splash of her own juices all over the backs of her legs and ass. He still would not stop but he did not command her to do anythin. The voices all around demanded that she call him master over and over.

As he buried the massive organ deep, wiggling it within her as he held onto her hips so that the tip of his head felt like it was tickling her stomach. Forcing her ass back on his dick farther than before, he kept her from trying to thrash about as she opened her lips and screamed the name they had been dying to hear, “MASTER! MASTER!”

Pulling out of her swollen asshole, he smacked her left ham playfully and she heard a laugh echo from him, along with the rest of the people around and then in a degrading tone, , he said, “Good wench.”

The crowds parted and she raised her head to watch him walk behind them, bare ass and drinking from a water bottle, as if he had not just defiled a perfectly good female. Turning to look over his shoulder at her, the evil smirk dancing on his lips forced her head back down as she softly sobbed for the loss of innocence and grace, integrity and even beauty. Chuckling, he tossed the bottle in front of her bowed face to where she could just lick around the rim with her tongue if she chose to. Raising her flashing eyes of malice and contempt, she saw the smirk she hated on his face. Then clenching his chiseled jaw, he cocked a brow as if to command her to quit challenging him and lick the rim of bottle. The thoughts transpiring silently between them were enough to make her slip the wet muscle from in between her bitten lips and lick the solitary drop of water from the lip of the bottle. The snickers escaping from him now the only sounds left in the room. It was enough to make her blood boil with anger. Although, she still did not pull on the chains holding her cuffed wrists back against the floor by her ankles.

Again, he turned away and left her there, broken and in pain as the cold air grew chillier and chillier, goose bump raising on her lashed flesh. Salty droplets of tears hung on her lips as she leaned her head into the floor. She needed slight rest no matter how much torture she was to endure by being left alone in the dark. Suffering in blackness, shivers ravished her every other second as the chill grew to freezing temperatures. In her daze of sleep, she heard a creak of the door and then footsteps, and as she raised her weary eyes to see who the owner be. Her vision blurred so that she could only see shadows of the person. Only blackness of the figure as his hands moved to the locks of the cuffs and chains, undoing them so that she fell with a cry forward. To her surprise, her fall was cushioned by his soft arms. Her body felt broken in several different places, all of her muscles sore as she strained to move, but found herself weak and without the ability to run away. The feel of this man was different, but how could she be sure?

“Sh, sh.” The hushing sounds cooed from this new man. The tone of his voice was hoarse and low as he spoke to her, as if a lullaby. “Sleep, precious, I am here to save you.”

Before the finish of his statement, he had lifted her to his broad chest with one arm underneath her knees and the other holding her back as she was moved. It felt like she was a moving sidewalk as she looked up to his face and tried to place his eyes, lips, and nose, but the sting of his clothes against the wounds of her back made her draw in a sharp gasp of winking pain.

“Sorry, my pet, it will all be over soon.” He assuaged smoothly with his thrilling voice, she was unable to stay awake any longer as she succumbed to the pain encompassing all of the parts of her small body.

She awoke to the feel of soft fabric against her nude skin, it was slippier than silk, and as she blinked slowly, batting her eyes until she could see clearly, she saw golden satin sheets surrounding her body with bandages along the deep cuts and bruises. Wanting to sit up, she found her wrists chained against each other above her head, and realizing that she was still in her real nightmare, she tossed her head to the side and felt the sting of pain along her back. Her ankles were free of bounds though, and she twisted to the side as far as she could to look at the door, which was open. Turning her head back as tears once more came to her eyes, she quivered there in agony. Footsteps entered the room just as she let out a violent sob after her foot ran over a whiplash wound along her calf.

“Oh, pet.” She could hear his voice break as the mattress gave way to someone sitting there beside her. Turning, her eyes found him staring back at her and all of her fears seemed to melt away, but she was still crying horribly. He reached up and unlocked her, but as he reached to pull her, his hands rubbed along another wound and she arched her back in another terrible cry. Quickly, he retreated and stared at her crying unable to console and unable to hold her within his grasp. Taking the cloth and basin of water he had brought, his hands squeezed the cloth of hot water and ran it along one of her wounds, soothing the pain as best as he could. The same procedure he had done earlier, but he was more careful now in every aspect until her tears had stopped and her trembling had ceased. Leaning over her, he, himself, trembled as he tried to fight the urge to cry as she had,watching her in such torment was enough. His lips pressed against her own as he encircled her head of corn silk curls, sealing their torture with a sweet kiss. Pulling back, he held himself up with his hands at either side of her face as he tried to force a sorrowful smile.

“I should’ve been there, I should’ve gotten to you sooner, I am sorry, beautiful little one, I am sorry. I will kill that man. I will kill him.” He promised vengefully as he tore away his gaze and proximity to her fragile frame, not looking back as he ran his fingers along the barrel of the handgun within his pocket. She shouted in a protest against his actions, but it was ignored by the slamming of the door,the lock turning to keep her within as she flung herself down against the floor, fists beating against it. Shock waves of pain collapsing her in a shaking heap at the foot of the door frame wondering why he would do this when he finally had her here, when he could finally keep her safe.

vierge
vierge
44 Followers