Gigi: The Foreword

Story Info
I should have post this before the first three chapters.
1k words
3.9
18.5k
3
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking through the Florida Mall one afternoon with my wife and Nancy, our youngest daughter, I happened to notice a number of people, particularly men, who stopped and stared at Gigi. Now Gigi is quite deserving of a long stare; her full bust, her rounded hips and those lovely legs in a mini-skirt attract a lot of attention. With their mouths hanging half open and that "Don't I know you from somewhere?" expression on their faces, they watched intently and smiled as Gigi walked by. One elderly gentleman managed to summon up his courage and approached us as we watched children play in the arcade.

"Excuse me, Mi... Miss.' The old guy stammered as he stared down into Gigi's abundant cleavage, "But.... Is... Is it my imagination or.... Are you, by any chance, Gigi?"

"Why, yes I am, Sir." Gigi responded with a radiant smile. "Do I know you? Have we met before?"

"Oh... You are so beautiful in your videos...." He shyly continued. Then to avoid being overheard, the old guy whispered, "You danced for me and my buddies at the V.A. Hospital when the nurses weren't looking. I didn't get a chance to ask you for your autograph. I don't have any movie star's autographs, ya know?"

Gigi grabbed a pen out of my shirt pocket and a flyer from a nearby display. Quickly scrolling her name on the paper, Gigi pressed the paper to her lips and imprinted her lip prints to the paper.

"Thank you for your service and your kind words, Sir." Gigi replied with her inspiring smile as she rewarded him with a kiss on the cheek. "I don't receive many compliments from gentlemen such as yourself. It's not like we receive Academy Awards for our work; you know. I will treasure the memory of your thoughtfulness."

"Regardless of what the nurses at the hospital said...." The old veteran warrior continued, "I think that you and your friends that came to visit us, are really and truly, ladies."

I thought about what he had said and I had to agree with him. I remember quite vividly the evening I escorted Gigi, Cheryl and several other girls as they visited the V.A. hospital and delivered Christmas gifts to a number of the veterans that could not get home for the holidays. Scantily clad in risqué elf costumes, they even did a little "Bump 'n Grind" as they distributed presents to the patients and received some dirty looks from the staff. Many folks may view my wife, and any nude dancer or porn star for that matter, as a slut, a tramp, a prostitute or a whore. But I know these labels are generated by their own fears and anxieties. If they only knew Gigi like I know Gigi....

For seventeen years Gigi slowly developed from a young, blushing, virgin bride to a reserved (yet head-turning) P.T.A. officer and soccer-mom to two teenage girls. The journey was not easy; waging war with the forces of guilt because the sex in our marriage was just so enjoyable. Balancing what the nuns had taught her about the evils of the pleasures of the flesh against what her husband implored of her to satisfy his sexual fetishes was a daunting task.

As those years progressed, Gigi firmly resolved that she was going to deliver and enjoy the fulfillment of her husband's sexual aspirations without compromising her soul and being condemned to the eternity in hell promised to her by the nuns. Her sex life grew to include deviant variations of the missionary sexual posture that included, but was not limited to mutual oral stimulation and gratification.

Through role-playing and pretending to be the reigning Playboy Centerfold of the month by posing for boudoir' pictures that she absolutely believed nobody would ever see, to sexually gratifying her husband orally and swallowing his ejaculations, Gigi transformed herself into a priestess of desire within the privacy of her bedroom for her sexually demanding mate. Never, in her wildest dreams, did she envision that her sexuality would become a public exhibition and extend well beyond the confines of her protected little world.

Throughout those first seventeen years, Gigi's sexual experience was strictly limited to pleasing me, her husband. I was her spouse; she was my mate. I had read numerous articles about and entertained myself with fantasies of wife-swapping and enjoying the forbidden freedoms of deviant behavior; masturbating to magazine articles depicting swingers engaged in various forms of forbidden sexual activity and imagining Gigi and myself being part of their community. Gigi, on the other hand, became quite upset when I introduced a couple into her protected little world that seemed to endanger the safety net she had created around our environment.

The turning point in our sex life was the discovery that her two best friends, Sally and Marlene, had for several years been sexually active, not only with their own husbands but with other couples as well. Together, Sally and Marlene had secretly conspired as to how they could include their friend Gigi in their community of sexual deprivation. Unbeknownst to me, when they discovered, to their delight, that I had unsuccessfully attempted to introduce Gigi to a swinging acquaintance of theirs, they set out to assist me in my quest for the sexually broadening of Gigi's life style.

For the first seventeen years of our marriage, Gigi and I had engaged in sexual activity with just ourselves; husband and wife. But thanks to Sally and Marlene and their influence over Gigi during the past years, I have had the unique pleasure of witnessing Gigi in intimate sexual liaison with countless numbers of different men and women. I have not even included the dozens of men and women with whom she has engaged sexually in front of the camera.

"So...Yes. My Gigi is a slut." I would say to those people who point their fingers and wag their tongues, but I am quite content being married to a slut. Gigi is openly honest with herself and with me about her sexual promiscuity. She very openly has sexual relations with whomever she pleases and prides herself at being honest and above board about it. I presently benefit from her open sexuality by being able to share in her adventures. I have enjoyed sexual liaison with many of her co-workers and also the spouses of most of her lovers. Additionally, I have enjoyed the attention of some very sexy and beautiful women with whom she works.

This biography is dedicated to "Gigi, My favorite Star."